Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she pay for the hair dressers if she hasn’t her cash or cards and revolut or tap doesn’t work 🙄
Because she’s thick and hasn’t cancelled her cards... if it was me it would be the first thing I’d do.. but I don’t think I’d leave my life in a bag in a taxi

Reactions: 8
How did she manage to leave her bag in a taxi especially when she was sober be a little different if she was drunk.

How did she manage to leave her bag in a taxi especially when she was sober be a little different if she was drunk.
I think she’s immature and irresponsible in that way.. the giddiness and hyperactivness in her takes over but she seems to have always been ahead of her years and grew up too fast in other ways

Reactions: 4
Did she ever get it back?
I’m going to say no, considering she didn’t update us. I don’t think Barcelona is really a city where people would be giving money/IDs back to people either. Silly child

Reactions: 2
Does anybody know what happened to Lucy in second year that made her get slut shamed so badly cause I’ve followed her for years and she seems so lovely

Reactions: 2
I’m going to say no, considering she didn’t update us. I don’t think Barcelona is really a city where people would be giving money/IDs back to people either. Silly child
I know. It’s not the local guards station in Limerick, or you join a fb page for lost and found.
She is in Barcelona, her bag was probably one in hundreds that got taken that day. They won’t flutter an eyelid about it being taken.She is a moron because she took 2 days to report it. Like why?
She really needs to wise up

Reactions: 6
Ah lads so easy happen in fairness! Easy get distracted with the change of scenery

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah lads so easy happen in fairness! Easy get distracted with the change of scenery
Yeah but have a bit of cop on. I’ve lost things loads of things because of my ADHD 😂 but when things go missing which oils result in financial / identity fraud then you might want to sort it pretty quickly. Especially in somewhere like Barcelona. Why would you wait 2 days to react...

I don’t know much about Lucy, one of her vlogs came up on my fyp on TikTok. Just read a bit about her, seems like a complex enough gal.

Anyway. I see she’s learning Spanish.They speak Catalan in Barcelona, it’s an entire different language in the region. Most of Catalonia want to be independent of Spain. Think she should have done a bit more research. I speak Spanish and learned the hard way in Barcelona 😅 they don’t mind tourists giving it a bash but if she plans on living there she should learn the actual language

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t agree with this tbh. If you think you’re ready to move to a big new city, especially when you’ve been living in a small town in Limerick, you need to be trusted to mind your handbag. Especially when it contains all of your IDs, money etc. Passports are literally national documents and so dangerous when it comes to identify theft if you lose one. If you made an excuse that people “easy get distracted with the change of scenery” sure you’d have people losing them all the time on holiday. But no. People have the cop on to mind their passports because they understand the importance of them. Obviously not this child. Let’s not even mention that it took her 2 days to actually file a report on it

Reactions: 11
Can’t agree with this tbh. If you think you’re ready to move to a big new city, especially when you’ve been living in a small town in Limerick, you need to be trusted to mind your handbag. Especially when it contains all of your IDs, money etc. Passports are literally national documents and so dangerous when it comes to identify theft if you lose one. If you made an excuse that people “easy get distracted with the change of scenery” sure you’d have people losing them all the time on holiday. But no. People have the cop on to mind their passports because they understand the importance of them. Obviously not this child. Let’s not even mention that it took her 2 days to actually file a report on it
Totally agree with this, if she's old enough to move country on her own she is old enough to be responsible with her belongings.

Reactions: 3
She said that if her phone hadn’t been in her hand that’d be gone as well. I’d say if her phone had been in her bag she wouldn’t have been distracted by taking pics or videos and left her bag behind!

And she also didn’t see the urgency in sorting any of it out. Which is odd.

Reactions: 6
She has 100 stories about nothing every single day and please don’t encourage her to do a podcast. She wouldn’t be cut out for it

We can only hope
There is no way Tadhg Fleming would do a podcast with her when she does OF. He has a very young following and is all about family and fun. It would be disastrous for him to associate himself with her. At least you'd hope.
Her videos are full of shite but I'd rather watch 50 of her videos talking about needing to buy a duvet than any of Kneevos shite and sharing screenshots from her OFs content. I think if Lucy makes friend's and builds a good support group in Barcelona she will do well. I think its very invasive for Niamh to impose when she's not even a week there and still finding her way around the place and making contacts.
On one of Lucy's videos she said it was a surprise or something to that effect where Niamh text saying "I'm coming over". I'd be fuming.

Reactions: 8
When she says she works for herself does that mean her OF or does she do something else? Sorry only a new follower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.