Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what I was expecting but, the apartment tour was very underwhelming. Why did it take her so long to film it? Legit it was a 2 minute video, she kept pushing it back because she was so busy.
It’s a lovey apartment though and great location

Reactions: 11
I don’t know what I was expecting but, the apartment tour was very underwhelming. Why did it take her so long to film it? Legit it was a 2 minute video, she kept pushing it back because she was so busy.
It’s a lovey apartment though and great location
I'd say she had shite everywhere and wasn't arsed stuffing it away until today. Its v cute though I think

Reactions: 4
Do love the apartment think it’s gorgeous but hope kneevo’s very rushed arrival tomorrow isn’t for the sake of them both doing OF content together!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I hope Kneevo doesn't pressurise her into doing something she doesn't really want to. Lucy isn't able for the backlash of being controversial. I can see Kneevo coming in like a tornedo and leaving a load of damage behind when she fucks back to Turkey and Lucy is left on her own

I hope Kneevo doesn't pressurise her into doing something she doesn't really want to. Lucy isn't able for the backlash of being controversial. I can see Kneevo coming in like a tornedo and leaving a load of damage behind when she fucks back to Turkey and Lucy is left on her own
I can see the two of them doing duck all only sitting in the apartment smoking weed all night 🤣

Reactions: 6
its like one of those bad movie plots where the naive girl thinks one thing is happening then ends up drugged and in a different city with none of the so called friends around 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
its like one of those bad movie plots where the naive girl thinks one thing is happening then ends up drugged and in a different city with none of the so called friends around 🤦🏻‍♀️
From what i have read on this thread Lucy isnt as innocent as she seems to some people 😂

Limerick influencer, currently in Barcelona after not isolating and going to Spanish classes 🤔 anyone got any tea?

Moved to Spain and didn’t quarantine when she got there. A day or two after she moved she got her hair done and went to Spanish classes the day after aswell.
We don't know what the ristrictions are there clearly the salons are opened or she wouldn't have got her hair done, also she has moved there so we don't need to worry ourselves about her bringing anything back here with her.

Who is this kneevo one? Sorry I don’t know anything about her what her story? , I’ve sent a request on Instagram nothing back yet 😅

Reactions: 2
Who is this kneevo one? Sorry I don’t know anything about her what her story? , I’ve sent a request on Instagram nothing back yet 😅
She’s from Drogheda and she lives in Turkey now with her bf. She does OF and TikTok. She’s a total loud mouth but there are threads on here about her if you wanna know more than my limited knowledge of her

Moved to Spain and didn’t quarantine when she got there. A day or two after she moved she got her hair done and went to Spanish classes the day after aswell.
She doesn’t have to. Every country in the world has different guidelines

Think in Spain you just have to produce the negative covid test isn't it? And she had that.
The next 10 days is gona make for absolute car crash viewing 😅

Reactions: 6
Kneevhoe's account is on priv for me so keep us updated! I think i got annoyed with the fact she had 100 stories a day. I only started following Lucy and sure she is the same that way - i can only watch like 6 or 7 stories before switching

Reactions: 2
I live in Spain and there’s no quarantine here, our salons are open and most regions the bars, restaurant’s etc are all open

Honestly cringing so hard watching Lucy and Kneevo's stories and tiktoks tonight, why are they emphasising that they are 'besties' or 'bestaaaayss' in every single caption and hashtag? It's so forced and uncomfortable to watch. Like if they really were as close as they make out online/ facetimes/ lives etc. they wouldn't have to shove it in everyone's face? Kneevo defo only forced her way over there for some different only fans content to switch it up

Reactions: 9
What happened to Lucy’s school friends the 2 girls she used to be with all the time Monica and meabh they’re never mentioned anymore? I wonder what they make of the new friendship with kneevo 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.