Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do all these miracle babies mean? I always thought it was a baby after a miscarriage? Can someone enlighten me 🙈

Reactions: 12
Oh my god she hasn’t two cents to rub together and she’s having a baby !! Purely having one for content but wish her luck nonetheless

Reactions: 22
It will be interesting to see if she stays in Barcelona now, unless the bf has family there. Having a baby is so hard, and a good support network is really important especially in the first couple of weeks when you don’t know your own name.

Reactions: 10
She is already a very sensitive girl so I really truly hope this works out for her and she has a strong foundation with her bf. Babies are hard and expensive and as difficult as pregnancy is I think the best thing she could do now is throw herself into content and ads and sponsors to build up her money, I wouldn’t judge her for it. She keeps saying she doesn’t know if she wants to be an influencer and that she has no motivation but I hope this gives her a bleeping kick, she could make more in the next few months of pregnancy than she would make yearly working customer service.

She will always have strong support from her mum and grandparents too so I hope she comes home if she needs the help, there’s no point in struggling if you have people that can make it easier.

Reactions: 11
I like the way she didn’t make it all out to be a positive that sometimes these things happen unplanned and it’s okay to feel sad/upset/scared of the situation. Congratulations to her 💕

Reactions: 6
Dont know how this will sound I know every pregnancy is an absolute blessing however unless you have experienced the heartbreaking loss of miscarraige or have had difficulty conceiving / unable to conceive how can you label the pregancy as a miracle from what I am only assuming wasnt planned given her stories, financial situation at the moment.

Reactions: 11
Wish they would stop saying they are having a “miracle baby” it’s not a miracle of you are not using contraception 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.