Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would see loads of people using the massive washing machines at petrol stations too and god knows what’s going into them 🤣🤣 the function of a washing machine is to blast everything clean
Ah I know but just the idea of someone else’s OH jocks being in their before mine 🤣🤣 I know realistically it’s clean it’s just more so the idea

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah, not for me. Agree with it being a “washing machine “ but dogs hairs too ! 🤢🤢 sorry but that’s just disgusting. Throw it out and buy new ones, don’t cost that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You would see loads of people using the massive washing machines at petrol stations too and god knows what’s going into them 🤣🤣 the function of a washing machine is to blast everything clean
A fella I know uses them to clean the mats in his car 😂

• Haha
A fella I know uses them to clean the mats in his car 😂
I’ve done it myself 🤣 very handy for big things too like curtains, duvets etc
I’m not worried about the washing machine releasing dog piss mid wash like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s nice to see Lucy enjoying the time with her grandparents, you can tell she’s her real self with them,, the happiest iv seen her in a good while

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m curious about why she refers to her grandmother as Mam?
Was her own mother particularly young when she was born & the grandparents helped out a lot?

I’m curious about why she refers to her grandmother as Mam?
Was her own mother particularly young when she was born & the grandparents helped out a lot?
Ya , I think her mother is 40 /41 and Lucy I'd 21.

You know her mams sister Vicki?She often shows her in stories if shes home...I always thought she was 35/36 because she was the mams sister but shes only 25 so closer in age to Lucy.

Lucy's grandparents look old enough to have a 25 year old daughter imo.sorry if that's a bit judgey I just thought they were in their 70s!

She explained it on her story yesterday
I know a good few people who had their own kids or nephew/nieces grow up in the family home and called the granny “Mam” because that’s what everyone in the house said. She has aunts and uncles who would have been kids/teens when she was born.

Reactions: 6
€8 monthly for her Patreon 😲. She barely has content for her stories why would you pay for 1 x podcast and one blog.

Reactions: 6
Three months down the line she’ll have no new content and people will be paying €8 for nothing

A podcast, are you joking?😂 She can hardly make a point when shes on her stories and she thinks people might want to pay to hear her nonsensical podcast? Maybe shes good at editing them down.

• Haha
It's funny how her Patreon is a 'safe place where you can express your opinions and thoughts under each post freely with no judgement'. There was a comment on Lucy's Tiktok where a girl interpreted the video differently and asked a question for Lucy to clarify. The girl was nothing but polite and it was clear that she didn't want any group of women being judged, which you'd think Lucy would support. Lucy commented explaining what was meant which is all well and good. Though instead of just acknowledging the misunderstanding and moving on, Lucy was specifically liking comments saying she was 'reading way too far into that' and one suggesting she was offended when she wasn't. It just looks so two-faced to me.

It's all 'post freely with no judgement' until it's her content being questioned, similar to her 'high five' Tiktok drama. Whether or not you agree with someone, at least be mature about it. It just sticks out to me that she won't like all the comments complimenting her, but she's quick to like comments that undermine other people.

Last edited:
As evidenced by this thread her Insta is super boring these days :ROFLMAO: I actually used to think she was really fashionable

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how she makes money, but fair play to her as she is living her best life!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.