Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Aw this poor girl had to take a few days off... her vlogs about her ‘Sunday’s roast’ and playing Animal crossing must be really hard... especially when there’s paramedics and nurses doing 12+ hour shifts on the frontline right now. The amount of self pity and righteousness she has is shocking.
I don’t know if being an influencer makes people so self centred and lazy, or these kind of people go into this field.. see Hannah gale, Zoe Sugg etc etc etc

Reactions: 5

HelzBelz80

Only just watched the massive chocolate haul. Some thoughts
Pretty sure they didn't intend for her to order their entire stock of chocolate.
I bet their intention wasn't for 3 members of family to order anything that took their fancy.
Why couldn't mum have both kinds of aero when Lucille had 50 sets of milder milky bar?!
Wonder if she'll now order on here with her own money instead of sending her dad to Tesco for chocolate, cleaning stuff and toiletries.

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
yeah i cant see them lasting AT ALL. I'm surprised Lucille hasn't followed both her sisters footsteps and got pregnant yet
She has been mentioning wanting children a lot recently so it probably won't be too long before she's pregnant too! Poor Michael will either have to leave his life behind and move to Inverness, or be a long-distance dad.

• Wow
so have not commented on anything on lucile in months as to be fair i just got bored of her content always the same
however i have read this thread since page 10 and agree with everything you all say
i get shes 22 and working in retail but surly you must have somthing you want to aim for she is a clever bright girl and could go for the stars if she tried i do agree travelling would do her the world of good with her aniexty
in regards to her boyfriend he is a odd one i was LD with my last partner and we took in turns to visit eachother and we both lived at home you just get on with it he could even stay in a hotel near luciles and visit the family for dinner etc?
i do agree the flowers for her birthday ws a bit of a sham now dont get me wrong its not about how much you spend but you can make a lovely gift basket or somthing along them lines for under a tenner but as some one else said lets reserve judgement for when they see each other and give it a chance
in regards to her brother the post are digusting and while it does not reflect her personal thoughts on things
when your in the public eye right or wrong werid or not people are going to look you up and if they come acros your familys page its human instinct to be nosey and have a look
his age does not defend his actions

i dont think she willl mention it in a video because it will bring more attention to it but i hope lucile does not hold these thoughts i am a disabled viewer and if i knew she held them thought in regards to disabillity i would boycott her channel although i do think this is the case
Her family seem to share the same view on people with disabilities she was insulting the tattoo artist saying something along the lines of he shouldn’t be working if he’s disabled as a tattoo artists she obviously didn’t do research into different tattoo artists she should of looked at his tattoos on others and seen they weren’t very good instead of getting her tattoo done and then publicly bashing him

• Angry
She says that she’s so shy and anxious in public like not being able to go through drive through’s and stuff but yet she started a YouTube channel doesn’t make much sense as you would have to be confident to start up a channel

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Tbh I think the best thing Lucille can do for her family is to stop vlogging, unless she is going somewhere out of the house. Her sister is absolutely right that the only reason people keep commenting on her life is that Lucille keeps sharing information about her. I wouldn't want a relative of mine to share personal information about my life online. It is also very sly how she keeps asking her sister questions whilst vlogging, as it forces her to be involved.
Plot twist: Lucille is mainly isolating in her bedroom because everyone else is sick of having the camera shoved in their face! But she doesn't want to give up her beloved vlogging.

gukkies

It's always the teenage boys with no respect and an obnoxious attitude that have the loveliest mothers who are trampled over by their sons. You can tell that's the case with Lucille's mum and Daniel. He seems like the type to have the utmost respect for his dad because "manly figure" and have no regard for his mum.

hrh89

VIP Member
I do kind of feel a bit sorry for Laura. It’s not her channel, she doesn’t vlog herself yet her life is discussed and mentioned so often by Lucille that people make comment on it. It’s a hard one because she vlogs around her family she’s obviously going to mention them but then they get backlash when they didn’t even decide to be involved. Idk

gukkies

I enjoyed her latest vlog more than I normally would just cause there was a bit more going on. I like how she wants to start driving further too. It will be small steps first but bit by bit, it will help her to be more confident. Cause on a Sunday she could do a drive with me video and visit somewhere and show us around. Like someone said above, lucille never mentioned Michael when she was talking about driving. It will be only small steps at first she wouldn't be able for a two hour drive yet but she never said I can go and drive and visit Michael someday. I honestly think Michael does not matter that much. They might love each other. I don't think he is for the long term. Any of us, if we were talking about something like driving we might mention our boyfriends and how this will enable us to see them more. Be so excited at the thought. She sounded more excited and happy talking about her friend she does Michael. Her friend does drive to visit her. Probably not as far away as Michael but I hope he does make the effort to go and see lucille in her own home town. She can show him around. I don't think Michael and lucille are real serious.
There is something so odd about how he never bothers to travel up to her other than that one time? I get her house is small and she was sharing a room but there are cheap options for accommodation, especially if they split the cost between them. My girlfriend is from Spain and I by no means have much money, but I still feel like I manage to spend more time with her than Lucille does with Michael?? And it seems like Lucille would be more comfortable having him around her family rather than her being around his since she gets anxious. It seems she makes all the effort tbh.

IAmNeverSatisfied

I’ll have to make a new account to comment because if she’s being like this I’m not posting with the one I usually do because I think she recognise my name as I watched her for years, I’ll get to doing that now!

Such a sad life for all of them.
Lucille who only has ambition to work in retail and not push herself in life. Has a car but will only drive to work and taxi her sisters around. What a boring life it must be for her, the only excitement is seeing her boyfriend which she always seems to travel up to? She sits around making the most bring vlogs, constantly going over to Natasha and being treated like a slave, constantly Natasha being dropped off and picked up from appointments. She seems to be obsessed with Rosie, constantly filming her and always putting her in the vlogs. Is it just me who wonders where she gets all this money from to eat out at Costa all the time, afford to run her car, buy a new phone, new laptop and computer? Even when she didn’t have a job she was still splashing the cash.
Laura and Natasha seem like nasty little girls who just take advantage of Lucille. Making her pick them up and drop them off because they cannot he asked to get public transport or get a licence. The way they come across is disgusting. Natasha always seeming so up her own arse. Thinking her children are the best, cannot take a bit or parenting advice or criticisms I see... I don’t see why she should be offended about the autism thing because to me it’s very clear she has signs of it, I work with children who have autism so I should know. Rosie is not advanced, she could only barely walk half a year ago.
I’m at a loss for words on the mother, letting her 16 year old daughter date a 30 year old man with two children of his own. Disgusting that she could let this happen. I know Laura is the age of consent but she was under 18 which still made her a child, an adult dating a child? Yes that’s normal?! Allowing her to get knocked up and live at home with the baby, wow what life goals. As a mother how can you sit there and watch your children waste away, no ambition nothing. Just wanting children and living off the state. Must be so sad watching your children turning into robots and not doing anything productive. Funny how they always say they have no money to go on holiday but can waste a load of money on junk food/ ready meals and weekly costs Trips. The children are not educated with real life problems and just seem to have a sad future ahead of them. They are all still so young they should be going out with friends, holidays, enjoying themselves and finding who they are but none of them are interested.
I always find it a bit weird when Lucille goes to Natasha’s, especially when it’s for babysitting and has to bring her own lunch. Like if you know someone’s coming round, especially doing you a favour, would you not get a few things in for them? I know none of them have much money, I don’t either, but you don’t ask people over and expect them to feed themself. I remember once Lucille saying ‘Natasha said I can have this cereal bar thing’ I thought, how bloody kind of her.
Same when they go to Costa. Lucille and Laura have full time jobs and live at home and yet neither can be bothered to treat their mum or sister.

Agree with what everyone has said about her and the boyfriend. So awkward together. Had to turn off the valentines vlog. Just couldn’t bare it.

LS932

I’m the same, would come home from school and get dinner on. Been washing my own clothes since I was a teenager as quite frankly don’t want anyone else washing my underwear. She marvels at herself poaching an egg (which always look raw tbh) or toasting some bread. I know we all have different starting points in life but that takes the piss.

teabarr23

I think NHS and carers and other front line workers have more reason to feel anxious before work. She is working in a large building with only minimal people in it (NO CUSTOMERS!!!).

gukkies

I get a bad taste in my mouth every time I see a YouTuber posting their regular scheduled videos right now with no mention of the current situation or use of their platform to promote important donation links, etc. I know she posted a story in relation to it, but it feels like the same preformative crap that a lot of other YouTubers/influencers are doing where they share one little post and go back to regular posting thinking that they've done their good deed for the day. It's a tone deaf move when you have a voice you can use to do some good.

I have never commented on any forums before. So forgive me if I do this wrong. I don't really mind lucille but like others started to find her irritating. I felt I had to comment after the malteaser biscuits. There's five in the house. She should only have eaten one. Its very greedy. I really hated the smug look and the mmm noises when looking at the camera. It's just greedy. Looking like it's so cute at the camera, it's just greedy. When she eats some plain ice cream or a chocolate bar it's like amazing "oh my god" it's just chocolate. I love chocolate but with her you think it's the most amazing thing ever.
And when she eats the galaxy bar after eating only junk food all day and says I have to make sure to eat this because it’s fair well Lucille it’s not fair how you are so greedy and have 3 biscuits it is 🤷‍♀️

Dinoegg

In her latest vlog she’s complaining that she doesn’t feel well and is lacking in energy... news flash Lucille it’s probably your shit diet catching up with you 🤦🏼‍♀️