Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelzBelz80

Another dull vlog
Honestly the way she went on and on and on about seeing Natasha and Rosie. Obsession and neediness personified. Being close is one thing but honestly she is obsessed with Rosie. She's had family in her house. I live alone and l have been dying to see people but haven't gone on like that! Bet she doesn't go on like that about seeing Michael.

Reactions: 5

Appanappa

Chatty Member
Something seems off with her boyfriend but idk what... I just get chills whenever he's in the video. :eek:
I think what gets me is he never seems to let her go, I don’t want to see your pda & hands all over her
It just seems so forced and ‘we’re so in love’

little green ant

Another video of her eating with her mouth stuffed full and her stupid wide eyes when she takes a big bite. Disgusting. She has no manners when it comes to eating!

Last edited:

Anon14633

I thought that. She keeps saying "during self isolation" when it's "during lockdown"
I don't understand how she isn't going stir crazy. I am, , and am working from home!
The way she goes on about her workouts and cooking you'd think she wants a medal!
I'd hardly call heating up a can of soup or poaching an egg cooking. Most kids can do that. She seems so proud of herself for doing the smallest tasks

teabarr23

i know it's not just her that does it, but see when people say that every meal they are currently having is 'their absolute favourite':cautious::rolleyes: she said that about every meal. Just peeves me off

• Heart

IAmNeverSatisfied

I just went onto her video to read her comment and I was going through it and I stopped cause of this "of course I've got on at him for years for having such disgusting views" So when we picked up on something not being right with Daniel, we were right. That explains why she always seemed off with Daniel. She would hang out with him every now and again playing xbox or like now doing weights together. So he's always been like that. His views towards women, oh any girl will be real lucky with him 🙊

It's funny seeing some people say "what's happened" "Daniel hasn't even been in the vlog. They obviously haven't heard of tattle.life 😂 We're like private detectives. They should check out his Facebook then they'd know. I honestly don't blame lucille cause it sounds like she's going to get really anxious and upset about this whole thing. I feel bad about that. It's her brothers fault.
People have always said about her brother being weird. She should really listen to us more, we were right about Laura and they were getting all defensive and we were proven right in the end and now Daniel too.
That’s why I love this website, you get such a good insight into youtuber’s lives and their not so glamorous details.

HelzBelz80

Of course whinging winnie was anxious and crying about going back to work. What about those of us who have worked throughout?! Wouldn't everyone have loved over 2 months paid doing nothing?!

ladymary

She’s very proud of her views yet she never shares them? Surely if you’re proud of something, and have a platform like she does, you would post and vlog about it. She’s like a deer in the headlights trying to cover herself.
It's been said by others she's gotten more nervous the longer she's been on youtube compared to the very start when she was more lively, fun and animated. You would think it would be the opposite. I think it's cause she's afraid of saying the wrong thing. As her channel has grown there's more people and more people to offend if she says the wrong things. We see all the time how bad it can go for a youtuber if they say or do something wrong. This is why she all the time says she has views on things but doesn't talk to us about them. She's scared of saying the wrong thing.
Imagine she had a few 100,000 subscribers and she said the wrong thing about the blm movement or said something somone doesn’t agree with. She couldn't deal with it. This is why I think she never shares. Afraid and scared of saying the wrong thing and upsetting people. It's only going to get worse as her channel grows.
She shouldn't have joined youtube if she can't handle people getting at her about what she will say towards different matters eg daniel

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
she's whinging on again about her dad not buying her any chocolate in her new vid - this girl is in her 20's!! grow up. more important/serious things are going on in the world right now than not having a bar of chocolate to stuff your spotty face with

• Haha

teabarr23

Did she seriously describe that black and white bikini top as "edgy"? There are tons of bikini tops just like that, they're fashionable at the moment 😑

The way she stares so intensely at the camera (or at herself, I can't tell) during these hauls makes me shrivel up.
Hahaha she looks so robotic

Coffeelover23

Majority will probably eyeroll at this comment however..

Has anyone else wondered if she is autistic?
You think? I don't get that vibe from her. I just think she's sheltered, a homebody and slightly immature for her age. I think she has no ambition or curiosity about the world due to the environment she's grown up in. Being stuck in the Inverness working class bubble with parents who have not expanded her horizons has moulded her to who she is.

Anon14633

Yes I'm going to message her. I think she needs to know. Going to say about all the racist stuff the degrading to women posts. The dark and disturbing stuff. If anything happens I'll let you know. I'm sure they know already but they need to know others find it really disturbing. This is only looking out for lucille there has been people into dark and weird stuff and end up hurting people or killing. Feel better bringing it to her attention how wrong it is. We could be preventing something bad in the future happening. You never know. Seen this happen many times and people don't step in to help.
Knowing her if she replies she'll get all defensive like she did when we called out Laura dating that creepy guy and say it's not her problem or else not respond to you but complain on her vlog or story about how shes being attacked and how her anxiety cant handle it

IAmNeverSatisfied

The way she said we could’ve reached out to her privately.. she never bloody replies to DMs at the best of times! And the comments affecting her badly, why would they get to you if they’re about your brother if you don’t share the same views, surely Daniel would be the one concerned about the comments. I still feel she hasn’t handled this appropriately.

HelzBelz80

she's whinging on again about her dad not buying her any chocolate in her new vid - this girl is in her 20's!! grow up. more important/serious things are going on in the world right now than not having a bar of chocolate to stuff your spotty face with
Jeez I know. Then when she gets it she crams it down in two bites! She has serious food issues I think. Wish I could work out how she's so skinny. It'll catch up one day.

ladymary

Daniels about 16/17 isn’t he he should be mature enough to know what jokes are appropriate and what ones aren’t
He should be totally mature enough to recognise how bad the stuff is he has posted. A lot of it is racist and just very disturbing posts and memes. It's stuff that we would never share. Would none of his family have said anything to him. I'm just in shock at what I've seen. No one would share stuff like that