Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moondai

Completely agree with everyone above
Big difference between being young and being ignorant
He is more than old enough to know better, incredibly disgusting
the further you go down his fb page the worse it gets 🤢 he shared a photo that is deemed offensive about kenyans and marathon running
i have a really uncomfortable feeling and vibe from him

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
I'm not surprised she doesn't mention missing Michael (even when she visits him, he's working in the cafe for most of the day so she just sits on his sofa alone). He's her first relationship so she doesn't know/realise that she could be treated much better. He's so patronising to her in her vlogs, I remember him calling her a "prat" or something like that in the video where they made pancakes together. Then there was the time where she went to visit him for a week and he forced her to go on a meal out with his family even though she felt sick with anxiety about it the whole time. My boyfriend wouldn't force me to spend time with his family if I wasn't feeling well or had bad anxiety.
I agree with an above poster that it's really creepy the way he calls her "petal". Who even says that besides great-grandparents?
Oh and don't get me started on the fact that he's a grown man who collects dolls/pop figures. Or maybe i'm just biased after watching a true crime video the other day called 'The Pokemon Murders'.

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
If she loves chocolate that much, she could make some taste testing videos on YouTube- trying new chocolate products that are released each month in supermarkets, trying chocolate from different countries, trying chocolate from small businesses, making her own gourmet chocolates, blind taste test where she has to guess the flavours, etc. There's no point in me commenting these suggestions under her video as she'll just come up with excuses as to why she can't do them 😂. This is what I would do if I was her. But she's not creative enough to come up with the ideas herself.

Edit: Why does she still get her mum and dad to buy her chocolate when she is earning a full-time wage?

Appanappa

Chatty Member
It’s so frustrating when she talks about driving bc the only way she’s going to get more confident is by driving out of her comfort zone. She should start driving further or do one of those pass plus driving courses. Even get her mum in the car and they can drive to new places together, she’s not going to get more confident by driving the same three routes. Everyone makes mistakes when they’re driving, even the most experienced drivers but it’s like she makes one small mistake and that’s it, she won’t go to that roundabout or junction or whatever again.
She strikes me as one of those people who was practically ready to pass their test, but not mentally, if that makes sense.
she’s been driving for atleast a year now? It should become second nature, especially the Confidence in your own ability but no one seems to encourage it. If I ever said (and I did multiple times) I didn’t want to do x route again or a particular junction my mum forced me to because you can’t do a ‘grown up’ thing like driving and not be mature enough to just get over yourself sometimes

ladymary

I have commented video suggestions under her videos before and she just responded with excuses as to why she can't do them. They weren't even extravagant suggestions- I have anxiety myself so I only suggested things that I would be comfortable with doing. But still, I guess it is too much effort for her. She said she wanted to focus on her daily vlogs instead of her main channel. I think she should just focus on her main channel and forget vlogging for a while. What's the point in vlogging in a house where no family members want to be on camera? She doesn't even go out and do things besides her job, which she can't film. I think most of her viewers are fed up of watching her walk the dogs or visiting her poorly, half-naked Grandad. Unless she does something exciting like moving in with Michael or going travelling/to uni, her vlogs have no appeal to me anymore.
I agree with you on everything you've said. Her vlogs are boring and dull to me. I only check them out now if there's going to be something slightly interesting in them.
Nothing goes on in them. I'm actually anxious for lauras baby to get here just to see how lucille handles it with the vlogs. Nothing else to look forward to on her channel.
Laura is a good few days overdue now. I think if it goes to two weeks you have to be induced. I'm just like when will this baby get here, literally could be any day or hour.
I just want to see how lucille handles it considering she can't film lola but we know lucilles would probably leave clips here in there. It's just there is completely nothing else interesting in her life to look forward to watching.
It will get exciting if she did move in with Michael.

I wish she'd wouldn't show her grandad leave the man alone. I really think it's not right to show him on camera when he's half naked.
Just leave him alone.
Yes, she should just focus on her main channel and she would get so many more subscribers with what we suggested. Too much effort for her.

Ahhahahahahe bsz

Except she can’t because she didn’t get an Easter egg. Well, except for the one from her parents on Easter. And the one from her parents after Easter. And the ones she bought and had before lockdown. But other than that, she didn’t even get an Easter egg 😭
It’s a truly heart-wrenching story, my heart breaks for her. I can’t believe she was so strong through the whole thing. I think we should start a gofundme to get that poor girl an Easter egg 😥

• Haha

IAmNeverSatisfied

Something I noticed while watching her older videos is that it seems like she's gotten more boring. In her old what i eat in a day videos she comes across much more lively and fun, it's weird because you'd think you'd get more comfortable with the camera overtime but she seems like she's only gotten more awkward.
I wonder if it’s because of her growth in views and subscribers, does it maybe make her more nervous? I’ve watched her since she had about 300 subscribers and I liked her personality back then. I also wonder if it’s just because now she’s an adult maybe she’s mellowing out a bit (if that’s the right expression)? I’m not sure but I definitely notice she’s not very energetic - nobodies asking her to be the next David Dobrik but a bit of energy and excitement even in her voice (and not just when she’s talking about biscuits) would go a long way.

Reactions: 5
I seen lucilles instagram story about her going to work. I hope she's ok after all this.
I can imagine how tense it was in the house. I do like her and think she's a nice girl and not a bad person. It's her brother that is the problem.
If she is going to continue on youtube for years she needs to be able to handle stuff like this. She said about bringing it up on her comments. The thing is if she was bigger and had a million subscribers you would be seeing it a lot in the comments with that many subscribers. She's not used to it cause she's smaller. People will tell you what they think no matter what and she needs to be able to handle it.
It was her brother not her but this happens all the time with massive youtubers or even smaller youtubers. Something bad will happen with a family member involved or a friend and their comment section will get flooded. They will make a video addressing it and saying they're upset by it and they don't share the same views.
Cause they know they're on youtube and have a platform and need to address it.
I don't think Lucille will ever be really huge on youtube but she needs to be able to handle this stuff when it happens even if she's not the one who has done anything.
I doubt it’ll have been tense in the house at all. She won’t have even mentioned it to him. She’s deleted the comments and restricted people who raised it from commenting.

Lolly666

I've said this before on other threads but it's so worrying that these Influencers or whatever you call them share so much personal stuff to the world. It makes it so easy to find them on Facebook etc and find out where they work/live etc. Even if their own FB is set to private, they always have family members etc with less strict privacy settings so you can still find a load of stuff out. It's just wrong wrong wrong!

LS932

But did she remove her fake nails though? I am on the edge of my seat here.

• Haha

LS932

I think her mum likes to keep them all babies so it gives her a purpose in life. When her kids are grown and don’t need her what will her purpose be? Being a mum is all she has at the moment.

If you scroll down on Daniels page he has a post on the 18th of a image from the inbetweeners where that girl in a wheelchair gets hit with the frisbee. He has the word "*******." It's said to describe someone born with a disability which makes it difficult for them to control their muscles. I hope Daniel means this when he's obviously talking about the girl in the wheelchair being disabled.

I don't know what "*******" means in Scotland. I'm Irish and living In Ireland. In my country it is a very bad word. Its slang.
If someone says that to you they're insulting you saying you're disabled, you're simple minded, you're r e t a r d e d, you're thick and stupid etc
It might not have the same meaning in Scotland as Daniel has put it above a picture of a disabled girl. If you did that in Ireland people would get right onto you and tell you take that down. They would be furious here in my country. So I couldn't believe seeing people have liked it and not said anything.

You never really hear it anymore but it is a very bad word. I was very shocked to see that word.
I saw that post too I’m not Scottish either but it’s unacceptable to use that word nowadays and I highly doubt it’s ok to go around and call people with disabilities *******’s in Scotland

Why does she always moan about having that tiny strip of floor in her bedroom to work out on? Can’t you just fucking go outside? She baffles me honestly

Appanappa

Chatty Member
I don’t think the birth really needs to be announced on here anyway? Like Laura doesn’t want to be involved in Lucilles channel , and hasn’t for a while, it just feels a bit wrong to speculate on her private life

gukkies

I agree that she'll never find someone to travel with. She's expressed a lot of interest in travelling but I feel like there will never actually be any time for it given that her saving up for a mortgage reads as her wanting to - eventually, when she has the deposit - move on to the next chapter in her life. She should totally take advantage of the next few years and let herself do some solo travelling. It's a very privileged thing to be able to do, sure, but she could do weekend/4-day trips to wherever in Europe, or even in Scotland, for dirt cheap if she plans well!! I think she needs something like that before she even thinks about the next chapter in her life. Solo travelling can, surprisingly, do a whole lot of good for anxiety. And she could make friends on the way!! She's clearly wistful for it. If I was her, I wouldn't be waiting around for Michael or anyone else to accompany me.