Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
I hate how they show the grandad lying in his hospital bed or care home bed. With his top off clearly not well. It’s awful. I hope my family will offer me a bit more privacy than they do him.

Reactions: 6

IAmNeverSatisfied

I agree, of course I’m sure most of us have some sore of adoration for our family at the end of the day they are your blood. But with Lucille it seems to be what makes up the majority of her personality. I’m an auntie myself and of course I have a lot of love for my nieces and my nephew but I don’t constantly swoon over how much I love being an auntie and how great the kids are to people who know me.

HelzBelz80

Aw this poor girl had to take a few days off... her vlogs about her ‘Sunday’s roast’ and playing Animal crossing must be really hard... especially when there’s paramedics and nurses doing 12+ hour shifts on the frontline right now. The amount of self pity and righteousness she has is shocking.
I know, right. Some of us are still working and living alone.. she's holed up at home pxing about with her family having a pity party. Really needs to grow up.

ladymary

The way she says she’d rather a relaxing bus journey to michaels, sorry hun but buses in Scotland are anything but relaxing ha ha.
Thank you, you're after making me remember something :giggle: You're after catching her out because lucille has always said about getting very travel sick, she has even mentioned being in her mums car and feeling sick on the vlog. Packing for her trips to Michael on the bus she has always said how she gets travel sick on the bus. If lucille feels travel sick in her mums car sometimes, she definitely does on a long bus journey. How is travelling on the bus feeling nauseous and sick, more relaxing :ROFLMAO:
I get travel sick on buses too and it is rotten. DRIVE TO MICHAEL, LUCILLE!!!

I know she mighn't always feel sick travelling by bus but she has often mentioned it happening so it is common for her and I don't think that is relaxing.

I think when she says relaxing bus journey she means purely that she doesn't have to drive. She can sit back and she doesn't have to worry about getting there herself. She gets very nervous and panicky driving.
The other day on the vlog she said it was warm and took off her jacket. She said she better anyway cause she gets flustered and panics.
That was just driving to meet up with her friend. Can you imagine how much of a nervous wreck she'd be driving to Michael's for a few hours.
Anyway I don't class a bus journey feeling sick as "relaxing" lucille 🤣

Like it's said above if she hasn't seen her boyfriend in months why isn't she driving to him or anyway possible. Don't think she's all that bothered in Michael and not very interested in seeing him.

She's able to put on a show for us when she wants to acting all loved up but we've seen plenty too that says she cares very little for him.

Last edited:

Appanappa

Chatty Member
Completely agree with everyone above
Big difference between being young and being ignorant
He is more than old enough to know better, incredibly disgusting

emm

VIP Member
She wasnt even sure if a brussel sprout was a vegetable
What did she think it was?! An Easter egg?? I would be mortified if my child was that ignorant

just watching her latest what i eat in a day video....sausages for breakfast and sausgse rolls for lunch...also notto be a bitch but her definition of "looks incredible" is quite different to mine... i would be interested to know when her sister became such a helsthy eater tbh

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
If Daniel has such extreme views, it’s possible Lucille has milder ignorant views as well. Natasha liking his posts shows they were raised in a house where it’s deemed acceptable. As someone said it may explain why she’s very quiet on topics where she should use her platform for good. If she doesn’t support it, she probs keeps her mouth shut so she doesn’t face backlash. If she doesn’t share the same views this is a great time for her to prove she has a backbone and address it. A simple “my brother has posted offensive things, and I’ve spoken with him and do not share the same views” would earn her a great deal of respect. She can’t stop Daniel, but at least it shows she’s not like him. However, I expect it will be radio silence on the issue.
Yeh I agree, I Havant been able to find his fb but just seeing things on here.. wow.. it’s very unusual (although I know not impossible) that 2 people in a family have totally opposing views from everyone else.. these posts genuinely seem like the kind of thing Hugh school shooters in the usa post (extreme but as an example )

Coffeelover23

I think she has said something about how she disagrees on one of the comments on her vlog? It's enough for me, she has said her bit and its unfair of people to drag her into an argument which has nothing to do with her. It isn't her responsibility to police Daniel's content. I think everyone should just move on now.

HelzBelz80

I think hes a truck/ lorry driver but I might be wrong

Plus a few trips every week to Costa
Which is fine if you just have a coffee I guess but she is so greedy that every time she has to have drink, sandwich/ macaroni AND a huge cake

And the whinging about missing her family is doing my tree in.... she lives with 4 of them! I live alone. Have seen parents and a couple friends from drive way or through windows. Otherwise all online. My 40th was Easter Sunday.. plans all cancelled.
Missing my friends like crazy and their children but I'm not whinging all over YouTube about it! It just is what it is for now! She isn't the only one missing people right now.
Anyone else find her lack of friends but her utter obsession with her family a bit weird?

• Sad

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Before buying a house she should really focus on acquiring some basic life skills. It seems her Mum and Dad do everything for her apart from wiping her backside.

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Micheal doesnt treat lucille like a respectful 50s gentleman, he treats her like a creep

Petal is what you might call a 3 yr old.

He gives me incel vibes. Nicey nicey on the surface but deep down a proper knob. Hes just so fake?

• Heart

Anon14633

She's always harping on about how she never buys anything yet she's always "treating herself" to something she's "obsessed with"
Or something that's super 'unique' even though it was probably mass produced in China and thousands of other people have the same thing. She has such a 'not like other girls' ego

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Maybe Micheal can’t afford it but you can buy a box of branded chocolates in Poundland he couldn’t be that broke that he can’t even afford that I didn’t watch the video but maybe he gave her a gift card or money and she just didn’t want to show it
i think she just has a boyfriend for the sake of having one

LS932

Can we stop talking about retail jobs? It’s boring. She’s only 22 ffs

• Heart

hrh89

VIP Member
I always wondered if there was something wrong with Daniel. In Lucilles vlogs he used to be very aggressive and overly rude to the point where I thought there might be something more than just a moody teenager. Obviously I don’t know but I remember being shocked at the constant nastiness that came from him.