Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
As much as I think Daniels Facebook posts are disgusting, he’s 16 years old. At 16 I highly doubt he’ll listen to what his sisters have to say about his social media posts. Lucille can’t control what he posts online and I don’t think it’s completely fair to drag Lucille for her families views - which we have no proof she agrees with
I agree, as much as I find Lucille a big dull dud I don’t think she shares his views or has a nasty bone in her body. I also agree that he probably won’t listen to his sisters opinions on his posts but I think his parents should step up and say something to him. Ignoring that kind of hate is not acceptable.

Reactions: 6

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
At least she has agreed this his views are disgusting and that she's tried to tell him off before, I guess. But I don't get why she is trying to play the victim saying people are "attacking" her in the comments. None of the comments were attacking her, just asking her to address the issue. She always says "I want to be real with you guys" when it comes to her complaining about her spots or mood swings, but not when people address her brother being a bigot.
Unless she is worried that her brother will find out and get angry with her?

I know it was Laura’s decision is date her now ex-boyfriend but how were her parents ok with it Laura was legally a child dating a 34(?) year old man you’d think her parents would be looking out for her age gap relationship’s are fine if you’re both consenting adults but Laura wasn’t an adult

Coffeelover23

She went abroad to South America was it? for that volunteering project? Doesn't sound like someone with anxiety would do that? I don't know much about anxiety to be honest but from an outside view it sounds like she is cherry picking a bit when she uses it.
I certainly agree that she could use some 'nudges' and encouragement from her family to get out a bit more. You are never going to overcome things if you never attempt them and at age 22 you shouldn't need your family to hold your hand so much.

• Heart

Ahhahahahahe bsz

She’s very proud of her views yet she never shares them? Surely if you’re proud of something, and have a platform like she does, you would post and vlog about it. She’s like a deer in the headlights trying to cover herself.

little green ant

I lasted less than a minute into her "things to do during isolation" video. As soon as she started talking about scrapbooking... dull as dishwater.

Appanappa

Chatty Member
so have not commented on anything on lucile in months as to be fair i just got bored of her content always the same
however i have read this thread since page 10 and agree with everything you all say
i get shes 22 and working in retail but surly you must have somthing you want to aim for she is a clever bright girl and could go for the stars if she tried i do agree travelling would do her the world of good with her aniexty
in regards to her boyfriend he is a odd one i was LD with my last partner and we took in turns to visit eachother and we both lived at home you just get on with it he could even stay in a hotel near luciles and visit the family for dinner etc?
i do agree the flowers for her birthday ws a bit of a sham now dont get me wrong its not about how much you spend but you can make a lovely gift basket or somthing along them lines for under a tenner but as some one else said lets reserve judgement for when they see each other and give it a chance
in regards to her brother the post are digusting and while it does not reflect her personal thoughts on things
when your in the public eye right or wrong werid or not people are going to look you up and if they come acros your familys page its human instinct to be nosey and have a look
his age does not defend his actions

i dont think she willl mention it in a video because it will bring more attention to it but i hope lucile does not hold these thoughts i am a disabled viewer and if i knew she held them thought in regards to disabillity i would boycott her channel although i do think this is the case
Although I don’t think there’s anything wrong with working in retail, her lack of ambition with anything is shocking, she doesn’t seem interested in reading or cooking or even editing etc , there is nothing to her personality
When I was in uni I worked retail and some of the people I worked with were older, retail was their career, but one woman was super into cars and her and her partner bought old bangers and did them up, like I said, Lucille is just drap get a hobby or an interest (chocolate eating doesn’t count)

michaels lack of effort is equally astonishing, could have put together chocolates she liked, maybe a jigsaw she likes? Framed a photo ?Wouldn’t cost much to post, (I’m guessing lockdown restrictions wouldn’t have let him travel far enough to leave me on the doorstep??) flowers, although nice, seemed so last minute

ladymary

Maybe if we all commented it on her next video. She'll have to see it then and even If she doesnt reply itll make her other viewers aware and they might keep on bringing it up aswell. Eventually she'll have to address it
We should all comment till something is done about it

Wait no way did Daniel actually say the n word I didn’t see that
Someone up above said he was. He was saying the n word and insulting the lgbt community and lots more. Near everything he shares is disturbing. You have to scroll further way down I think

Just looked at Daniels profile again. He has some weird and disgusting taste. A woman pulling down her knickers and taking a big shit behind a car. You can see the shit coming out of her 🤢 so all the stuff he shares is either racist, disturbing and frightening or disgusting. Everything he shares is Weird. Going to shut up about Daniel cause don't want to annoy people. If anything happens with the message I sent I'll let you know but I doubt it

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

hrh89

VIP Member
Idk, kinda tired of the lowkey classism going on in this thread sometimes lol
Yep I’m utterly sick of people putting down retail jobs. So what if that’s what she wants to do? Some of you have some high and mighty complex. You’re not better than her because she’s chosen a job in retail. I’m so sick of this attitude it’s snobby af. Y’all wouldn’t be able to go shopping if there weren’t retail managers and shop assistants ?!?

• Heart
I just watched the most recent Mukbang and sounds like her and Michael are planning on buying a place together? (or she's buying it and he'll move in with her) - i'm very very shocked by that. but sounds like they haven't even decided which one of them will be moving away so clearly they're not very serious about it

Coffeelover23

Watched her latest Q&A vlog and my goodness she rambles on! I skipped half of it.
Ok (unpopular opinion) but I think people that ramble can often be less intelligent and less articulate as they don’t know how to communicate effectively. Not recognising that other people don’t want to listen to a 5 minute ramble for a simple question proves you don’t understand the conventions and rules of conversation and communication.
In Lucille’s case, it also is symptomatic of her being unsure about herself, she has to over validate everything she says and can’t deliver a firm conclusion with confidence. She’s terrified of offending anyone if they have a different perspective. In a nutshell, she’s a nervous people-pleaser but she’s 22 this month and needs to grow a stronger backbone towards life.

Appanappa

Chatty Member
If you’re not confident to drive further than five minutes to your work you shouldn’t have a licence. Anxiety (which she doesn’t have) or not you’re a danger to other road users if that’s how you treat driving. She should take a pass plus course and stop talking publicly about how she’s not capable of being on the road.
She could have had more lessons with her instructor once she’d passed to help her go over things that worried her
(I had a lesson once I passed on roundabouts, there’s lots of confusing ones by me, really helped)
Or like you said, pass plus. Or just get a grip, if you’ve learnt and passed then just get on with it, it’s not like the rules of the road are completely different because you’re 3 hours away from home, use a satnav, look at the route beforehand, common sense really

hrh89

VIP Member
God her dad must be knackered working full time and doing all the shopping too!!! Surely doing a food shop once is a week isn’t beyond Lucille

Ive never heard anyone say “Sunday's roast” 😂 is this another weird Scottishism?? Sunday doesn’t own the roast ..

ladymary

Yes I'm going to message her. I think she needs to know. Going to say about all the racist stuff the degrading to women posts. The dark and disturbing stuff. If anything happens I'll let you know. I'm sure they know already but they need to know others find it really disturbing. This is only looking out for lucille there has been people into dark and weird stuff and end up hurting people or killing. Feel better bringing it to her attention how wrong it is. We could be preventing something bad in the future happening. You never know. Seen this happen many times and people don't step in to help.

hrh89

VIP Member
Does anyone else watch her? She does loads of what I eat in a days and vlogs. She eats PURE SHIT. I’ve never seen someone with such a bad diet.

The thing that bothers me most is her sister that’s like 17 is dating a 30 year old who has a kid already, but all her family think that’s fine. She’s regularly defending it in the comments too. I feel like they are letting her down. No man of 30 should be dating a teenager.

gukkies

Unless she plans on whipping out her edgy bikinis to go snowboarding down the mountains - given that's all there really is weather-wise for her to enjoy in Inverness - I do not know where she plans on wearing those bikinis.

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
I’m not a huge fan of hers but the comments about “only” working in retail are kind of rude tbh. So do you think all the people that serve you in shops or in restaurants are wasting their life? Why do we always belittle service jobs. These jobs need doing and if someone enjoys it then that’s fine. Not everyone is crazy ambitious when it comes to career.

ladymary

She literally discusses Micheal like he lives in America...He lives a couple of hours away and you can drive 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
I find that strange. She always talks as if he is a great distance, only a few hours not different planets. It be easy for her to go and see him. I really don't think she cares for him at all really deep down. He isn't for a long time. Most of the time talking about him she doesn't sound too excited but when they're together they're all lovey dovey. I don't like that petal thing 🤢 call her something better

I'm honestly getting annoyed watching her new video. I've tried twice now and I just can't do it 😂 just finding her really frustrating to watch. U can tell she does get a bit anxious about things. Like the drive through she goes on and on about being nervous to go through it but watching her she did perfectly ok. Her driving is fine. That's what anxiety does, you work yourself up about something and in the end it all works out fine. I have some anxiety too. She was able to go travelling alone and years ago she said doesn't mind travelling on a plane alone. I couldn't do that. I'd want to be with others. Different people I know can do different things. It's funny when she gets anxious over like a drive through but can fly across the world and travel alone. Gets nervous to drive to michael but was able to travel thousands of miles away by plane

Last edited:
  • Heart