Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ahhahahahahe bsz

Might be a weird thing to notice but Is it just me who really can’t stand the way she speaks?
The way she says her consonants, they just sound too clicky and spitty or something. Not sure how to describe it but it really grates on me!
What frustrates me is how slowly she talks, she drags out all her words. I get what you mean about her sounding spitty though, it’s like when she closes her mouth she makes a lower case p sound ( i don’t think that makes sense but I know what I mean 😂)

Reactions: 6

LS932

This might sound harsh but sometimes you just have to try and overcome social anxiety. I have it bad sometimes but I push myself to do things because I know that's the only way it'll get better. She just needs to take baby steps and stop avoiding situations.

Dinoegg

God her dad must be knackered working full time and doing all the shopping too!!! Surely doing a food shop once is a week isn’t beyond Lucille

Ive never heard anyone say “Sunday's roast” 😂 is this another weird Scottishism?? Sunday doesn’t own the roast ..
I can confirm as a Scottish person that no one else here says ‘Sunday’s roast’ 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha

Prinnywoo

It is so frustrating seeing her complain about her lack of sleep and saying she needs to destress with a morning bath - she is getting paid 80% of her wage to sit at home and do jigsaws/play games. I am an emergency service worker and we currently have 2/3 of our team off sick/isolating so I really have no sympathy for her.

gukkies

Yikes. Her brother sharing grossly islamophobic things, too. I refuse to even say "oh it's how they are at that age" because I have a thirteen-year-old sibling interested in politics, human rights and social issues. Ignorance on that level is learned behaviour/attitude. He's at an age where he should very well know what's right and wrong. He seems like the annoying, "edgy", obnoxious little teenage shit that has a loud mouth online and in front of his family/friends but wouldn't utter a word to a stranger, lol. If I was Lucille, I'd be pulling him up on that shit, but I get the feeling she's the type to just go, "Daniel!!" all incredulously.

ladymary

Oh my god, I've sent her a message and I mentioned everything. I said I meant her no harm. She needed to know. I'm probably going to be on a vlog soon, my crazy obsessed subscriber 🤣 at least I've just given her content and a video idea. I mentioned him using the n word especially with the blm movement at the moment. Pretty bad her brother being so racist and using that word at the moment

gukkies

I hope this doesn’t come across as rude but I’m just wondering why people come onto gossip websites to disagree with the gossiping that’s going on?
Gossiping doesn't have to be inherently negative; it can be a casual back and forth. I think it's important for people to be able to counter with a different opinion or angle without it being interpreted as support or a defence of someone, especially with a topic like this where we all might view/prioritise money or work differently. We all can be and are critical on here but differing opinions/perspectives are healthy, I think. 😌

ladymary

It must kill lucille a little when the baby is born she won't be able to vlog her. I'm sure before Laura made it clear she wants her life private, lucille had thoughts of all the vlogs. I'm sure she would have got more views. There will be a vlog most certainly saying "she has gone into labour" and "the baby is born" that's it she won't be able to show any more than that. I respect Laura's right to her privacy. She doesn't ask for her life to be discussed but it's cause of lucille. That comment Laura made on the vlog I'm sure will cause some tension cause lucille is all the time vlogging people who want nothing to do with it. I bet when the baby is here lucille will leave in clips of the baby crying or the baby's stuff in shot. Lucille should respect Laura when the baby is here and show nothing to do with the baby

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
The poor Dad seems really put upon. He’s the only one working, and seems to be the only one doing the shopping. I think the rest of them are using lock down to behave like a bunch a lazy buggers. Lucille and her Mum both have cars so I don’t understand why neither of them can’t get off their lazy arses and go fo a good shop.

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
If I met a guy on Tinder who called me 'petal', I would be running in the opposite direction, not going to meet up w/ him hahahaha. :LOL:

• Haha

HelzBelz80

A 14 minute tour of a room the size of a shoe box and jubilant that at 21 she had been out on her bike alone?! Really ?

• Haha

Ahhahahahahe bsz

Okay but I’m dying to know, really can’t contain my excitement, did she send a postcard? 🤯😲 I hope it’s not another disappointment like yesterday when she didn’t really get Netflix 😥

• Haha

gukkies

'#2 never eats fruit, vlogs so boring you'll put them on mute' lmaooo I suck at these. I don't know how people manage to come up with something witty

Lucille Maciver #2 can only cook a ready meal but remember she’s only Michael’s Lucille.
😭😭😭😭 SCREAMINGGGG. That has a nice ring to it

• Heart

Appanappa

Chatty Member
This might sound harsh but sometimes you just have to try and overcome social anxiety. I have it bad sometimes but I push myself to do things because I know that's the only way it'll get better. She just needs to take baby steps and stop avoiding situations.
Agree, especially with things like going to Tesco? Queue and go in, nothing is going to happen, plausibly nothing can, she’ll have been a million times before

emm

VIP Member
She really needs to stop it with the clickbait titles. It’s not fair on her viewers. I saw the sending a post card video, but I didn’t click on it, as I just knew in my heart that I wouldn’t get to see her actually send out a postcard 😔😂😛
Next will be, “staring at my laptop as I eat an Easter egg”

• Haha

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Am I right in thinking Micheal only got her a bunch of flowers for her birthday? Like not even a card? They havent seen each other in 3 months its rhe perfect opportunity to do something special

I hate to say it but Lucille hes just not that into you.

I don’t get the impression she is good at saving at all! Until this year I worked in retail for £7.57 an hour, I still bought my car outright & went on 2/3 expensive holidays a year. Mainly because I did not indulge in payday treats like Lucille seems to as I consider it throwing money down the toilet 🤷🏻‍♀️ the expression treat yourself drives me wild! Treats are for dogs 🙄
Sorry but on minimum wage having 2/3 holidays plus a car outright?
Do you not pay rent? Food? Fuel? Insurance? My rent alone is 6k a year for a fucking room?!

I would say that Lucille really doesnt indulge in payday treats. She very rarely buys anything apart from costa and mcdonalds. Not to stand up for lucille too much but she clearly saves the majority of her earnings, and spends it on things she really wants which is good.

I find her attitude to money actually a bit frustrating as I dont like it when people feel guilty for spending their own money, saving is good but youve also got to live your life and enjoy it.

Last edited:
  • Heart