Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I absolutely hate driving, I get super nervous. However, if I’d not seen my boyfriend in 3 months I would 100% be driving to see him even if it was a 3 hour drive. Anyone who has been in a relationship for over a year (or however long it’s been) would probably do exactly the same.

Reactions: 7

Appanappa

Chatty Member
The sly digs at her dad bug me, he didn’t buy chocolate, didn’t get her a million Easter eggs, got cheap razors

the poor man is the only one in the house currently working & is doing all the running around, he probably wants to go, do the shop and get home instead of pander to Lucilles constant chocolate cravings. She says she only put ‘razors’ on the list so how was he supposed to know what to get!? Let the man live ffs

I watched a bit of her insta live the other day and she was saying how she didn’t mind working in retail etc, which is whatever like atleast she has a job BUT she was so arsey about ‘careers’ she ‘tried a career job and didn’t like it’ that doesn’t mean you give up altogether? Childcare wasn’t for you, so try something else, why not try an open uni course?
retail won’t support the lifestyle she wants to live (aka one in a chocolate coma) she doesn’t seem interested if it requires an ounce of work

Lucille says their are things she wants to accomplish before having kids but like what does she want to do?? She not in university getting a career, she’s not interested in travelling what could she possibly want to accomplish

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Honestly I’m shocked at the amount of crap she’s ordering online especially during this time when there’s postmen/women putting their lives at risk!!
My thoughts exactly. I felt genuine guilt when I ordered something to be sent to my Dad for his Birthday a few weeks back as it wasn’t essential. At this time we need to be thinking of other people. She only considers herself and what she wants.

she probably doesn’t want the baby’s dad to be able to see her on videos, I wouldn’t personally if they had choose not to be in there life.

LemonLife

VIP Member
Omg the new video...Why does she call it a Sunday's roast? Its not plural! Also who on earth has never had a Vienetta this girl is SO sheltered

• Wow

ladymary

She's not your everyday family person. She's completely obsessed. Half the time when she talks of her family, she sounds like she's in love honestly. She shows more excitement talking about her family members than she ever does Michael. I think her first love will always be family and Michael and any future spouses just have to live with that. I really think it's hard for her to show real excitement for anyone else other than family. Looking forward to this q&a cause it sounds like it be interesting with all our different questions. Depends on what she picks. Ya it's going to be tight in her house with the baby.

Her what I got for my birthday. All excited talking about what her family got her and at the last minute "my boyfriend got me these flowers" wasn't very excited. The difference between the two.

Last edited:

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Strange how she has BARELY mentioned him since lockdown started in the UK. Surely you would talk about him once, especially if you are vlogging every day
Maybe they had an arguement before lockdown, which could be why she returned home to her family after lockdown was announced. She said she has been very moody so it wouldn't surprise me. Imagine her being moody and snappy all day, then acting all sweet and innocent every time she picks up the camera :LOL:.

Minniewinnie

I can’t believe in her McDonald’s video she said she was scared to go through the drive thru, I understand she has social anxiety but she just seems scared of literally everything. She said she hasn’t had her hair cut for over a year due to being scared like come on have a bit of drive in you!!!

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
or show us buying a mattress 😂
She really needs to stop it with the clickbait titles. It’s not fair on her viewers. I saw the sending a post card video, but I didn’t click on it, as I just knew in my heart that I wouldn’t get to see her actually send out a postcard 😔😂😛

• Haha

gukkies

I'm extremely family orientated but I don't think I've ever looked that excited over anything other than my girlfriend and my homemade mac and cheese. Different strokes for different folks, huh?

Lucille’s mum seems lovely but her parenting is just not good her son is a prick let’s be real she’s had two of her daughters get pregnant very young by their boyfriend’s none of them have gone to college kids need direction and their mum seems to just go with the flow let them do whatever they want

Remember when she was doing her eyebrows like this bless her 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
shes such a greedy guts!! I got so angry at her new video with the malteasers biscuit section - how much she went on about how 'treats dont last long in this house' yeah because YOU eat them all, Lucille.

Appanappa

Chatty Member
So she’s not scared to move out but is scared to ring the doctors?

that was such a drab video, she has zero personality it’s painful
What was with all the awkward silence clips? Just edit them out ffs

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
I really like Lucille but I really feel like she needs a good shake. She needs friends.

Her life is just over. Like shes 21 and thats it. Theres nothing wrong with working in retail but she just has no life.

Laura and Natasha seem like right bitches. They have very high opinions of themselves and are definitely 'I dont like other girls' type people.

Micheal gives me the proper creeps. The way he calls her petal?! Shes not a child. She needs to chuck that weirdo

Its like the whole family dont understand doing things for long term gain. Like staying in school so you've got more options. Eating vegetables so you dont get diabetes and die. A job you dont enjoy to get a better one.

Its really weird, she seems like an intelligent hard working girl but shes just stagnated.

I definitely think she eats crap as a comfort thing.

What else has she got other than eating? Nothing. Its her life and she can eat what she wants but she might find she feels better if she ate a bit healthier? They are a very moany family - theres always something wrong but never put any effort into fixing it.

Shes go no desire to improve her life. Whether that be eat a bit better, take up a new hobby, make new friends, have a career, theres no ambition for anything. She wont drive apart from to the shops. She lives in north scotland which is literally one of the most beautiful places in the world. If she was willing to drive an hour or two she could get to so many wonderful places

Last edited:

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
just had a nosey at daniel’s facebook and all i can say is yikes
There was also a post of some Muslim girls in a swimming pool with a rather islamaphobic caption. I know he’s young but there is absolutely no excuse for such ignorance.

• Wow

gukkies

I know the subject of the perverted ex has been discussed tirelessly already, but Godddd. It still bothers me to this day that her family allowed her to have a relationship with him, and that Lucille defended it so much. Her parents should have shut that down immediately. I know young girls are defiant and so set in believing they're mature and ready, but that's no excuse for how her family sat back and not only allowed it, but supported it. It genuinely upsets me to think about how there was no one in her life trying to guide her. Young girls need to be protected from groomers, from men who have absolutely NO business showing interest in girls still at school age. It's perverted, an abuse of power, and men like that know young girls are easier to manipulate and monopolise. I could rant on about this for so long; it upsets me so much.

• Heart

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
In her latest vlog she’s complaining that she doesn’t feel well and is lacking in energy... news flash Lucille it’s probably your shit diet catching up with you 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s often unwell which is an indication that she’s not a very healthy person. Her diet will be a big factor in this. I don’t understand why she can’t see this.