Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelzBelz80

I’m not sure. I don’t understand why she has allowed Lucille to keep videos that she’s in, up on her channel.
In guess because at the time she agreed to be in them.
Let's be honest her family are as dull as dishwasher as she is.... Daniel is quite odd to be honest and her mum is so sweety sweety and over the top at any nice gesture it makes me want to vomit. Natasha willingly plasters herself and kids all over channel loves being fawned over but hates any other comments. Why else is she sending Lucille video clips.. so she'll pop them in her vlog of course! However, Lucille does need to respect people's right to not be in HER videos... not theirs... hers.

I highly doubt that she will, although Lucille will be gagging to show her off all over Youtube 🙄

Not sure if she still does it but I’ve noticed that even though both Daniel and Laura don’t want to be in her vlogs she still points the camera at them. She could easily edit them out.
I noticed it when it was her Mum’s Birthday or Mother’s Day. Her Mum was sat on the sofa and Laura was next to her. She would hold the camera on Laura for several seconds. It’s really disrespectful of her privacy and her wishes. If I lived with her that camera of hers one of been chucked out of the window by now.
I don't really think it was fair that Lucille showed all Laura's baby stuff and the name to be honest. Nothing to do with her, or us.

Reactions: 4

gukkies

Yeh I don’t care what she wants to do for a job, not everyone can be in some high flying career, who cares. What I find strange is she seems to have no hobbies outside work either to make interesting content
Exactly. I think ambition can come in other forms- a hobby/passion or just something she does for herself to grow as a person. Some comments about her work are unnecessary, tbh. She's a total homebody, but I get the feeling she's kinda stuck in the loop of work > edit > sleep, and then on the days off it's editing and family time. Which is fine if that's what she's into but it doesn't make for good content, and you can tell she's all out of ideas, especially with no one in her family wanting to make content with her or be on camera.

ladymary

Everything on Daniels page is very odd and I would say disturbing. That meme with the thing about the mask and the condom is a bit cringe. It's just very weird and strange.
He has a lot of very weird and some racist posts shared. The thing with the disabled girl. Lucille used to always go on about Daniel as if he was weird and a loner and then she started spending more time with him doing weights. Maybe that explains it. If you seen someone posting racist and disturbing stuff like that or acting weird, you'd be hiding the knives or any weapons. That stuff does happen like in America a lot and all around the world

Last edited:

ladymary

Now he will have three children with three different women. Disgusting. I always thought he looked like a creep especially with that moustache. He looked the image of a pervert. Everyone tried to tell Laura. I read some of her blog before when they went on that trip together all very lovey dovey and anytime she shared a pic of them or wrote something it was all very young. She probably thought she was in love. This wasn't too long ago when they were still together. I'd say she will do a lot of growing up now especially with a baby to care for now. Just a pity now she's tied to that creep now. I hope Laura doesn't allow Lucille to film the child to protect her from him and from people's judgement cause when there's a baby people love to tell you what you're doing wrong. It's not Laura's channel so I hope Lucille will protect her from hate and judgement. That creep is just going to go around getting other girls pregnant 🤢

• Sick

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Anyone watch the new vlog? Her friend reminds me a lot of Michael
i thought it was michael in the thumbnail!! 100% Michael if he had a trendier/more put together appearance and she seemed flirty around him - constantly touching her hair lol

Exactly and when she popped the third biscuit in her mouth she has this look on her face and its just not cute. Very greedy. I'm not a greedy person at all. I should probably be a bit more greedy myself. If there's a pack of bars in the house and only two or three left. I will not touch them cause I feel someone else could have had that. We had some homemade cookies in my house during the week and there was one left and my brother was going to split it with me but I insisted he have it. I'd already had one before. I often have to be encouraged to take something for myself, so definitely not greedy myself. I would have only taken one. I'm to glad to have this place now to vent if anything annoys me. About Michael she mentioned a phone call and the scrapbook a while ago. She mentions missing her other family members a lot which I get. I have family too that I can't see at the moment and I miss them so much. I feel really bad that I can't be with them. I have a boyfriend too and I miss him so much. We talk a few times on the phone and text. I miss him like crazy and can't wait to see him. We can't wait to see each other again. I find it strange she doesn't mention Michael. We only see a bit of her life. She goes on about missing her family but what about Michael.?
It’s just maturity that most people like you and me think that well I don’t need 3 biscuits I can share with my family Lucille just thinks I need to eat as many biscuits as I can and not think of anyone else

I think the not talking about missing Micheal is just that it’s a long distance relationship anyway so she’s used to not seeing Micheal for weeks at a time so it’s not much different than usual

EmilyMae97

I’m not a huge fan of hers but the comments about “only” working in retail are kind of rude tbh. So do you think all the people that serve you in shops or in restaurants are wasting their life? Why do we always belittle service jobs. These jobs need doing and if someone enjoys it then that’s fine. Not everyone is crazy ambitious when it comes to career.
I’m not saying that but she’s young and has a lot of potential and doesn’t see it in herself. She has no ambition to go further with herself when everything is there. She works at the same store as her sister and won’t even branch out from this. You do you but she’s not crazy ambitious when it comes to anything in her life, it just seems like she has given up.

gukkies

It’s not classism as such. She did well in her national 5’s but left school before doing highers. Nothing to do with class, you could be the poorest person going but stay on to 5th and 6th year to do highers and have a good future.
There's no doubt that she could have stayed on and took her education further, but that's a choice people seem to spite her for which I don't really get considering she was pursuing something she loved at the time. I think it would be great for her if she later chose to pursue childcare in some way again, but a few comments about her current work read badly. To me, when people constantly turn their nose up at her having a job in retail, that reads as classism. But maybe that's just me.

• Heart

gukkies

I really frustrated me too, I think to an extent to would have been ‘impossible’ to stop, BUT I’d have not been letting her stay at his, go away to together etc, I’d have made it incredibly clear it is not normal
Hopefully Laura herself can see it now
Absolutely. You can tell it would have been a losing battle - we're all so stubborn and sure at that age, but you're absolutely right. Her parents should have acted like parents and done something, even if it lead to tumultuous arguments over it. But no, they were fine with her staying at his and playing happy families with him and his kid while she herself was still one.

There was also all that talk of him being abusive in past relationships. I remember someone in the comments of an old video having a whole lot of info on him and his past with one of the baby's mothers, so Laura's family clearly had to know the details of that. I think at this point the only thing that will be holding Laura back from feeling resentment towards everyone for letting it happen is the fact she'll have her baby, which I suppose will be the silver lining for her now.

Her parents don’t seem to guide their kids to better themselves or give them advice if I was lucilles mum I would of tried my hardest to get her to go to college and get some sort of career Lucille is smart and she’s wasted her brains working in a dead end job Laura’s the same, Laura seems to be the type of person to think she always knows what’s best for herself when she should listen to others for advice
I don't think there's anything wrong with not having a career or being interested in going to college! 😊 I don't think she's as happy as she says she is with her job right now, but I do think that has a lot to do with the anxiety she feels - which I don't think is helped by her family, as I imagine they might coddle more than help the situation. She's clearly smart in the sense that she can do well if she applies herself, but I suppose she has different aspirations for herself, which is totally okay since everyone is different. A job in retail is still a job, after all, even if I do think she will venture into something else soon enough. I think if she worked on her anxieties and was helped by the people around her, she'd do great at working with children again. It's a shame she gave that up because you can tell she's a lot more comfortable around kids as opposed to people her own age, which I can understand and relate to. I do agree about Laura. I hope that's just an age thing with her, though, and that having this baby will mature her up.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ladymary

If you scroll down on Daniels page he has a post on the 18th of a image from the inbetweeners where that girl in a wheelchair gets hit with the frisbee. He has the word "*******." It's said to describe someone born with a disability which makes it difficult for them to control their muscles. I hope Daniel means this when he's obviously talking about the girl in the wheelchair being disabled.

I don't know what "*******" means in Scotland. I'm Irish and living In Ireland. In my country it is a very bad word. Its slang.
If someone says that to you they're insulting you saying you're disabled, you're simple minded, you're r e t a r d e d, you're thick and stupid etc
It might not have the same meaning in Scotland as Daniel has put it above a picture of a disabled girl. If you did that in Ireland people would get right onto you and tell you take that down. They would be furious here in my country. So I couldn't believe seeing people have liked it and not said anything.

You never really hear it anymore but it is a very bad word. I was very shocked to see that word.

Coffeelover23

Chatty Member
I find the lack of ambition really strange and can’t relate at all. Retail is hard work though as you’re on your feet all day and dealing with the public. You’d earn more doing a desk/ admin job in an office for less hassle but she doesn’t even aspire to that? I think the retail job does pay enough for the lifestyle she wants and has while she’s living at home and paying nominal rent. Laura is the one who should really be worried. Barely a years retail experience and became pregnant at age 17, such a waste!

Anon14633

Are microwave chips really a thing? How hard is it to turn on the oven and put some frozen chips in it. Or better yet just cut up a potato and put a little oil and seasoning on it. It's not rocket science, its literally the bare minimum for cooking. Especially because shes presumably putting the sausage rolls in the oven. I know she says shes good at saving money but she must spend so much on food. I cant even imagine how much she spends on processed food unless her parents are still paying for it. She literally sits and does nothing all day, how hard it's it to learn to cook a few simple meals, especially when she wasnt working for months. People who think its quirky or funny not being able to cook annoy me so much. Grow the fuck up and learn to take care of yourself and not be reliant on your mummy.

IAmNeverSatisfied

Even Laura has posted questionable things on her Twitter... "Burger King??? It's 2019 I thought we believed in equality. Burger gender neutral coming soon 😂😂".
That doesn’t surprise me, Laura seems like the bitchy type. Always got bad vibes off her in the vlogs, she just seems a bit too self righteous for me.

Ahhahahahahe bsz

I feel sorry for Laura as she's clearly very uncomfortable with Lucille filming everything and constantly looking for an escape from the camera (I would be too!)
it looked like Lucille was purposely trying to catch her on cam as well, it was odd. Surely if your sister said she was uncomfortable you would take extra caution not to get her in frame rather than letting the camera linger on her.

LemonLife

VIP Member
I don’t get the impression she is good at saving at all! Until this year I worked in retail for £7.57 an hour, I still bought my car outright & went on 2/3 expensive holidays a year. Mainly because I did not indulge in payday treats like Lucille seems to as I consider it throwing money down the toilet 🤷🏻‍♀️ the expression treat yourself drives me wild! Treats are for dogs 🙄