Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon14633

I don't expect to get a message back I'd be very surprised if I did. Just feel better bringing it to her attention
Maybe if we all commented it on her next video. She'll have to see it then and even If she doesnt reply itll make her other viewers aware and they might keep on bringing it up aswell. Eventually she'll have to address it

Reactions: 4
She could have had more lessons with her instructor once she’d passed to help her go over things that worried her
(I had a lesson once I passed on roundabouts, there’s lots of confusing ones by me, really helped)
Or like you said, pass plus. Or just get a grip, if you’ve learnt and passed then just get on with it, it’s not like the rules of the road are completely different because you’re 3 hours away from home, use a satnav, look at the route beforehand, common sense really
Correct. Plenty bad drivers have a good day and pass and plenty good drivers have a bad day and fail. There’s no way she should be speaking like this about driving after passing a year ago. Her sisters don’t drive so probably don’t think much of it but she needs to grow up and either stop driving or get herself some more lessons/experience. It worries me that people like that are on the roads.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I was having a nosey rosey at her Facebook, not much going on there but her brother has a few questionable posts on his Facebook page. 😐

little green ant

1. I'm surprised matalan has reopened?! It hasn't in England unless Lucille is being a drama queen and hasn't even got any customers.
2. I'm a teacher and can't wait to get back to work even though I won't be able to socially distance from the children.
3. Her dad hasnt been isolating in his room when not at work so again, Lucille being dramatic.

I used to really like her but now find her irritating and immature.

gukkies

Don't really understand why Michael felt the need to humour that person a reply? YouTube is so open and exposed to everyone - including random weirdos - that it's almost redundant to suddenly put on your Protective Boyfriend Gear for a comment worth an eye roll and a deletion. It's different when it's direct messages, but on a platform so public, you're wasting your time with all of the, "she's mine, back off!!"

..or maybe I'm just so used to closing my eyes to weird messages from men unless they're being too direct with them lol

IAmNeverSatisfied

I honestly feel she should be going on more about seeing Michael the way she does about Natasha and Rosie. I know she's very family focused. She might just be excited on the inside but really not a word about Michael. She should be having a talk with herself to see if she really does love Michael and is truly excited about him. Just the thought of finally getting to see my boyfriend, I can't wait so excited 😊😂♥ Can't wait for the day. I don't really get that excitement from her and it's been a few months now since lockdown started and really not a word of him. It's ok to be excited about seeing someone else other than your own family. Someone should comment on her vlog, "What about Michael? Are you excited to see him. You never talk about him" I think I might comment asking. If he doesn't excite her that's a problem. Laura is due this June. Looking forward to that just to see how Lucille handles it with the vlogs
To be honest you can’t help but wonder how deep they do love each other? I mean Lucille clearly lacks friends (as she’s mentioned a lot) and so the thought of having someone who is devoted to her must be wonderful. I wonder if maybe it’s a security thing? Just playing devils advocate here of course.

HelzBelz80

I personally hadn’t been to the shop since lockdown started because I was scared of the unknown, it all changed so quickly and I was scared I’d do something wrong or break the rules accidentally but I can honestly say it feels so much better now I have been (I finally went yesterday). She just needs to have practice in new environments to feel more comfortable.

When she said the cake was small. Honey it serves six people, there’s 5 in your house, six if you count Laura’s baby. It is not small you’re just greedy...
Yup. We all know she would scoff that whole cake in one sitting and is going to whine about only getting a tiny piece.

She says that she’s so shy and anxious in public like not being able to go through drive through’s and stuff but yet she started a YouTube channel doesn’t make much sense as you would have to be confident to start up a channel
She has social anxiety when it suits her I think.

Ahhahahahahe bsz

Even going further north or south! Theres plenty of hills where she could walk, she could do the NC500 when she’s more confident in driving, there’s plenty of places to go. I hope she does manage to travel and I hope she realises she could enjoy it by herself.
It’s so frustrating when she talks about driving bc the only way she’s going to get more confident is by driving out of her comfort zone. She should start driving further or do one of those pass plus driving courses. Even get her mum in the car and they can drive to new places together, she’s not going to get more confident by driving the same three routes. Everyone makes mistakes when they’re driving, even the most experienced drivers but it’s like she makes one small mistake and that’s it, she won’t go to that roundabout or junction or whatever again.

LS932

i had assumed she usually drove there but if not yeh i guess is impossible
No, she takes the bus which is like a 3 hour journey. She says she’s not confident enough to drive outside of Inverness

• Wow

Appanappa

Chatty Member
Why does she always moan about having that tiny strip of floor in her bedroom to work out on? Can’t you just fucking go outside? She baffles me honestly
Could she not use the living room? Seems to be a fair bit of floor space in there ?
She reminds me of Gabriella Lindley, moans about everything

Appanappa

Chatty Member
Even if she was just a boring person, I’d probably still enjoy the content because she’s normal
But she’s got the most monotonous voice and lack of facial expression I’ve ever seen, it sometimes feels like she’s being forced to record and it’s just uncomfortable

Appanappa

Chatty Member
Ye it’s kind of weird how Lucille always has to go visit him why can’t he ever go to her house
She said before it’s because she shared a room with her sister & there wasn’t space for him to stay
It’ll be interesting to see if he starts visiting now she has her own room

Ahdgng

Seeing her brother’s post is quite upsetting I’d say. After seeing Lucille post about BLM and everything but her brother clearly makes racist posts is worrying, is everything she said just because she had to and because she felt pressured to because she has a platform? Because if my brother was saying stuff like that I would call him out and honestly be fuming, unless she did in private but she should’ve asked him to take it down at the very least?

Prinnywoo

I think the problem is she is just not creative enough, I don’t like click for tax tbh but the reason grackle is so good is because she seems “normal “ but also has different ideas. I loved her videos on eating like the 1950s for a week, for example which was a genuinely new idea.. I actually find it interesting that Lucille decided to start a YouTube channel with no particular focus?
Even if she wanted to focus on what I eats, that would make sense if she was someone who could cook and show recipes etc. But she doesn’t. She eats a terrible diet and thinks not being able to cook is a personality trait. Her what I eats are just the same old junk food and fast food on cycle with her showing bland food and going on about how “amazing” it looks, and pointing out any fruit or veg to go “see guizzz, I do eat fruit and veg, lots of you say I don’t”

IAmNeverSatisfied

I find that strange. She always talks as if he is a great distance, only a few hours not different planets. It be easy for her to go and see him. I really don't think she cares for him at all really deep down. He isn't for a long time. Most of the time talking about him she doesn't sound too excited but when they're together they're all lovey dovey. I don't like that petal thing 🤢 call her something better

I'm honestly getting annoyed watching her new video. I've tried twice now and I just can't do it 😂 just finding her really frustrating to watch. U can tell she does get a bit anxious about things. Like the drive through she goes on and on about being nervous to go through it but watching her she did perfectly ok. Her driving is fine. That's what anxiety does, you work yourself up about something and in the end it all works out fine. I have some anxiety too. She was able to go travelling alone and years ago she said doesn't mind travelling on a plane alone. I couldn't do that. I'd want to be with others. Different people I know can do different things. It's funny when she gets anxious over like a drive through but can fly across the world and travel alone. Gets nervous to drive to michael but was able to travel thousands of miles away by plane
The way she says she’d rather a relaxing bus journey to michaels, sorry hun but buses in Scotland are anything but relaxing ha ha.

• Haha
I think rather than college she did an apprenticeship at the nursery. So I guess she was intending on working in childcare but from watching her vlogs it seems she fell out of love with that. I mean she’s only young, maybe she doesn’t know what she wants to do yet. At least she’s working and earning money. I’m older than her and still no clue what I want to do. I don’t think it’s always as simple as having no ambition, finding something you truly love is harder than it sounds.

im just going to say that I’m a little tired of this idea of retail or service work being a “waste”. It’s very insulting to the millions of people that work those jobs. The way the country is now you would hope this attitude would change but clearly not. It’s still that awful thing of oh low paid jobs are all staffed by thickos that have no qualifications. I guarantee you most people that work these jobs have GCSEs a-levels or degrees. She clearly doesn’t think she’s below these jobs so I at least give her credit for that.
I’m not saying that people who work retail are dummies I’m just trying to say that Lucille who according to her gcse results is very smart it would be good to see her in college/university getting a career which she could achieve its sad to see her not trying to better herself by going to college/ university