Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prinnywoo

They may be a close family but I do question their choices. They are supportive, but sometimes caring for someone is telling them something they don’t want to hear, not supporting their every move. I find it disturbing that both Laura’s parents and older sisters were so accepting and supportive of a 16 year old’s relationship with a fully grown man (who has a history of knocking up young girls and leaving them). It is easy for Laura, as a young and impressionable child, to get swept up in the relationship, but her parents and siblings genuinely seemed to think the whole situation was fine and “age is just a number”. If any 30 year old father was showing an interest in my barely legal sister/daughter I would be running a mile and at least having conversations with her, not having him stay the night and dropping her off at his. I think her family was really negligent in this situation and it’s clearly had major consequences.

I wonder if Lucille will get pregnant any time soon, now both her sisters will have babies and she’s always said how much she wants kids.

Reactions: 4

ladymary

Once the baby is born, most of her vlogs will probably be her complaining how she can't sleep or concentrate on her jigsaw because of the baby's crying...
You are exactly right, what you've just said. She doesn't really think of others. She's often complained about her dad who works hard and then does the shopping "dad didn't get the right one in the shop". Just make do with what you have and be grateful. She doesn't care about anything else just the way it affects her, she will complain on camera about being kept awake by the crying baby.

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
It must kill lucille a little when the baby is born she won't be able to vlog her. I'm sure before Laura made it clear she wants her life private, lucille had thoughts of all the vlogs. I'm sure she would have got more views. There will be a vlog most certainly saying "she has gone into labour" and "the baby is born" that's it she won't be able to show any more than that. I respect Laura's right to her privacy. She doesn't ask for her life to be discussed but it's cause of lucille. That comment Laura made on the vlog I'm sure will cause some tension cause lucille is all the time vlogging people who want nothing to do with it. I bet when the baby is here lucille will leave in clips of the baby crying or the baby's stuff in shot. Lucille should respect Laura when the baby is here and show nothing to do with the baby
i wouldnt be surprised if Laura won't let Lucille hold the baby when she is born, especially since she is working again

Micheal doesnt treat lucille like a respectful 50s gentleman, he treats her like a creep

Petal is what you might call a 3 yr old.

He gives me incel vibes. Nicey nicey on the surface but deep down a proper knob. Hes just so fake?
Omg I totally agree with the incel vibes!!!! I’d say he’s into all that creepy infantilising thing some men on the Internet are into that creepy girl on tiktok who pulls those strange faces 🤢 I have no proof of this though hahahah he just reminds me of someone like that.. definitely gives me the creeps though and usually you
Get creeps for a reason 🤢

But in fairness to him Lucille acts like a child it’s like she’s mentally 4 so that’s probably why he treats her like a child it comes across very creepy though
But it seems like he’s actually attracted to the fact she is so incompetent and wants to keep her that way 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Like I actually quite like Lucille and think she has the potential to do a lot more with her life like travel etc but he seems to want her keep her all to himself and is very creepy towards her

• Wow
  • Sick

Appanappa

Chatty Member
I’m the same, would come home from school and get dinner on. Been washing my own clothes since I was a teenager as quite frankly don’t want anyone else washing my underwear. She marvels at herself poaching an egg (which always look raw tbh) or toasting some bread. I know we all have different starting points in life but that takes the piss.
Those scrambled eggs make me heave 🤢 I don’t understand how she can eat it

Made me laugh how she got sugar free chocolate but also a good 6 bars of normal chocolate
What was the point

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
So someone passed her whilst on a walk, leading to her pinching someone else’s chocolate buttons and probably scoffing the lot? She needs to get a grip. She’s going to be an emotional/nervous wreck when she has to go back to work full time and has to deal with customers again. She’ll probably end up leaving her job to “keep her family safe from the virus” Daft bint. 🙄

ladymary

Yeh and they waste so much on things like costa etc that cutting these out for a few months would save a significant amount anyway, like I know it’s nice to have treats but it really does add up in the end and you could use the money for something much nicer imo ( I speak as someone in furlough realising how much I’m saving not buying coffee 😂)
I remember when lucille saved up for her car. She is a great saver. She even said it herself before. She's great at saving when she has a goal in mind. Like the car and her mam was real proud of her for saving for it 😊 I just think lucille never thought of it that she could save for a holiday. Many people do and they work towards their holiday. I think if she had thought of it she would have been great for saving for it. It might have taken a while but I know she would have done it. She's saving for her house now. A treat is nice every now and again. If they cut back some of it you'd save quite a bit. I know like they have a pizza or a takeaway once a week and that's their treat and I think they deserve it. You can cut back in little ways. Not so many sweets and treats and save it up.
You should treat yourself to a coffee when you're out of furlough 🙂

• Heart

Ahhahahahahe bsz

This is really trivial but it bugged me so much when she kept saying sundays roast instead of Sunday roast 😂. Someone said this before but she kept saying I wan? I’m Scottish and I’ve only ever heard people use wan instead of one. It sounded so odd when she said it instead of won. Maybe it’s a regional thing tho.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I hate how they show the grandad lying in his hospital bed or care home bed. With his top off clearly not well. It’s awful. I hope my family will offer me a bit more privacy than they do him.
i have thought that in the past. It’s not fair on him. She probably just thinks “this is great content for my channel. (It really isn’t) leave the poor old guy alone Lucille.

gukkies

His family cafe might be struggling at the moment given the current circumstances, so with that as a consideration I would understand if he was struggling to splash out on a gift. He might have something planned for when he sees her, so I'll reserve any kind of opinion on that for now. I personally would be so happy with a bouquet of flowers from my girlfriend, but that's because my love language is more so about small gestures and reassurance, than gifts. I do find it a bit odd that the mention of his gift was such an afterthought, though.

But yeah, with Lucille... I almost feel like she doesn't belong in a relationship? That might sound weird, and I understand that it's her first relationship so maybe that plays into it, but she seems so unnatural. I have no problem with her relationship, but I struggle to ever watch anything where she's with Michael because everything feels so stiff and awkward. She does seem a lot more comfortable expressing love towards her family. I think, for me, she'll always just be one of those people I can't ever picture in a romantic or... otherwise setting. I've only ever seen her look relaxed or like herself when she's with her family. Also, in videos where they've kissed (I swear I've seen them kiss in videos??) it's been such an unpleasant viewing experience. I don't exactly want to see that on camera either way but when it's another couple I don't visibly cringe like I do when it's them.

Appanappa

Chatty Member
She doesn’t even sit in the garden in a bikini to tan? She was in a dress last vlog (which is fine, you couldn’t catch me dead in a bikini) but she literally doesn’t wear them?? Wtf Lucille why

Ahhahahahahe bsz

The best way for her to protect Laura and her baby’s privacy is to stop talking about her at all. But then what would lucille talk about? she doesn’t have interesting things in her own life to vlog. I have no doubts that we’ll see ‘accidental’ shots of the baby, the same way we still see them of Laura. Lucille is too selfish to care about what Laura wants and what’s best for her. As for Micheal I think she’ll try and convince him to move to Inverness, get her pregnant fast and then she can be a family vlogger. Maybe she’ll stop exploiting other people’s lives if she can exploit her childrens 🙄

Yes I'm going to message her. I think she needs to know. Going to say about all the racist stuff the degrading to women posts. The dark and disturbing stuff. If anything happens I'll let you know. I'm sure they know already but they need to know others find it really disturbing. This is only looking out for lucille there has been people into dark and weird stuff and end up hurting people or killing. Feel better bringing it to her attention how wrong it is. We could be preventing something bad in the future happening. You never know. Seen this happen many times and people don't step in to help.
She won’t reply. I’ve messaged her a few times - really nice stuff but with some tips/encouragement (particular when she was referring to lockdown as isolation etc and giving really misleading inappropriate information out) and she just ignores it.

Laur91

VIP Member
Wow I’ve never heard of this girl before and saw her name thread pop up yesterday and watched a couple of videos today.

does she have worms? I’m so confused how she is ‘hungry’ all the time? :/

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
I hate how they show the grandad lying in his hospital bed or care home bed. With his top off clearly not well. It’s awful. I hope my family will offer me a bit more privacy than they do him.
Me too, I find those clips very uncomfortable to watch so I skip them. He probably doesn't understand the concept of YouTube and that he's being broadcasted half naked to thousands of people :(.