Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
so have not commented on anything on lucile in months as to be fair i just got bored of her content always the same
however i have read this thread since page 10 and agree with everything you all say
i get shes 22 and working in retail but surly you must have somthing you want to aim for she is a clever bright girl and could go for the stars if she tried i do agree travelling would do her the world of good with her aniexty
in regards to her boyfriend he is a odd one i was LD with my last partner and we took in turns to visit eachother and we both lived at home you just get on with it he could even stay in a hotel near luciles and visit the family for dinner etc?
i do agree the flowers for her birthday ws a bit of a sham now dont get me wrong its not about how much you spend but you can make a lovely gift basket or somthing along them lines for under a tenner but as some one else said lets reserve judgement for when they see each other and give it a chance
in regards to her brother the post are digusting and while it does not reflect her personal thoughts on things
when your in the public eye right or wrong werid or not people are going to look you up and if they come acros your familys page its human instinct to be nosey and have a look
his age does not defend his actions

i dont think she willl mention it in a video because it will bring more attention to it but i hope lucile does not hold these thoughts i am a disabled viewer and if i knew she held them thought in regards to disabillity i would boycott her channel although i do think this is the case

Reactions: 5
As much as I think Daniels Facebook posts are disgusting, he’s 16 years old. At 16 I highly doubt he’ll listen to what his sisters have to say about his social media posts. Lucille can’t control what he posts online and I don’t think it’s completely fair to drag Lucille for her families views - which we have no proof she agrees with

Reactions: 4

Appanappa

Chatty Member
I wish she would stop accepting clothes from companies that obviously get all of their stock from the same places Aliexpress does, hiking up the prices and having sizing that isn't particularly inclusive or reliable. It's not sensible to be promoting a company with a two-star rating on Trust Pilot and bad reviews, with people complaining about shipping, refunds and quality of clothing.

I know it's tempting when you're a small YouTuber and you get approached to receive free clothes, but come on...
I had a look at their website & it looks like it’s ran by the same people who own shein and romwe (websites are ridiculously similar)
It’s definitely cheap & not in any way inclusive

but hey, Lucille doesn’t care she's getting free clothes 🙄

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
The problem I have with lucille is not that she works in retail, its that shes just got nothing going on, no desires at all.

I know lots of people working in retail but they all have ambitions, not always career orientated. Most people have something that makes them light up and excited, but lucille doesnt. I dont know many people whos parents were happy for them to leave school with no plan, people went on to do apprenticeships or build a businesses, go to college, learn a trade.

Lucille has literally no ambition at all, in anything. She has no life outside of work, yet she has no career aspirations. Like her life is just over at 22

gukkies

Just started watching the new video. My initial thoughts: wow, you could feed this girl prison food and she'd be like, "Mm, delishish!!"

Rounded up thoughts about the What I Eat in a Week video because... whew... I have a few.

1. Her congratulating herself and saying she's proud of herself for eating a banana really shows that she's telling a wee lie when she defends herself about eating more fruit and veg off camera. We saw a week of eating and it felt a lot like, "look! I'm eating fruit and veg!"
2. I cry a lil every time she eats those cardboard imitation fries. And the weird fry-eating moment at 9:14 just made it worse.
3. Usually I love watching What I Eat videos because there's something almost therapeutic about watching others cook, and it's always a way to discover new recipes. She must be one of the few out there who doesn't ever film herself preparing her food... because there's never anything to prepare. Straight into the oven/microwave. Boom.
4. The wraps with cheese and cucumber. I can't. I just can't. Please, someone just teach her about sauces and dressings and seasonings.
5. Her hair really does look pretty when it's wavy- it always amazes me how fast her hair grows.

Last edited:
  • Haha

emm

VIP Member
Just to add; she says she has anxiety/social anxiety but met a guy off the internet? I don’t have anxiety and that makes me nervous
I don’t get why she puts herself through it when there’s probably loads of guys who would be interested who live closer, she is a pretty girl
there are so many youtubers who claim to have anxiety and for me it would seem strange that if you are so anxious to put yourself in the public eye like this... I think for a lot of them it is just an excuse for not doing things they don't want at times tbh

Anon14633

What is it her Dad does? Perhaps Daniel will follow in his footsteps? I hate the way Lucille treats Daniel, she’s always got an attitude about him and rolls her eyes at the mention of his name. As for her daily vlogging, I reckon it’s for the money. She knows her contents sh*t but she’s getting a few extra pennies for it.
I think hes a truck/ lorry driver but I might be wrong

No idea how much but when she quit work for a few months she said it was enough to pay her parents housekeeping money and have a bit to herself.
Plus a few trips every week to Costa

• Haha
I have a question I want to ask you's but it really might make ya cringe more than them kissing. Do you think her "first time" was with Michael. I am sorry for the imagery 😂 I've only wondered about it once but she seems very new to relationships. They are awkward together. Maybe it's new for both of them being in a relationship. Maybe she was with someone before. She talked about her first time in the girl talk video a month ago. Maybe Michael was her first time. I could be very wrong but I always feel her first has been with Michael.
I sort of wondered this as well In the girl talk with Natasha she said she uses condoms as birth control so basically implying that she wasn’t a virgin but how would she even find someone to sleep with she doesn’t go on nights out and isn’t Micheal her first boyfriend by the way they act around eachother I would say their eachother’s first’s she has had a very sheltered life so I doubt she has slept around before Micheal

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Do we even have any name suggestions? She’s a bit bland there’s not much to come up with.
I tried to think of something but it’s like trying to come up with a thread title for a potato.

I just saw the comment Michael made. I didn’t have much of an opinion on him before now but that just is weird and the way he used capitals when saying MY Lucille. She isn’t yours you creepy weirdo saying that she probably likes him being possessive.

I reckon even though Laura doesn’t want her daughter on camera, (rightly so, I don’t think children should ever be shown online to strangers as they don’t have a choice and there’s so many weirdos out there) I just know Lucille will find a way to feature her, even if it is just a few quick glances as she moves the camera. She did that all the time with Laura. Lucille must be mortified that she can’t shove her camera in the baby’s face, as it’s the only interesting thing going on in her beige life.

HelzBelz80

Its hard though when you're older to make friends....a lot of peoples friendship groups are formed in school. But I guess she could meet people through work and try that way. That would seem the obvious connection. I think though she is quite shy and introvert which makes it harder.
I just don't think she's interested which is weird. She bleats on about social anxiety but works in retail and is happy as a pig in muck in Costa and busy restaurants..m

I just don't think she's interested which is weird. She bleats on about social anxiety but works in retail and is happy as a pig in muck in Costa and busy restaurants..m
No vlog yesterday I bet there's an "I wasn't feeling great or I didn't sleep" whinge.

Also the mother's totally hysterical over the top reactions to gifts. Absolutely cringeworthy.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Ahhahahahahe bsz

Omg so far away!!!!! Her Tinder radius must have been high lol
Ikr when I was on tinder it seemed a hassle even when boys only lived around 45 minutes away. I can’t imagine meeting someone 4 hours away. Different if they had met elsewhere and really liked each other but to meet up w someone four hours away purely for a date is so weird. I’d also be questioning why that person couldn’t meet someone closer and why they felt it necessary to meet someone four hours away. I think they just both wanted a relationship and anyone who was willing would do 🤷🏻‍♀️

LS932

It's not necessarily the repayments, it's getting a decent deposit together in the first place, and the bigger the deposit the less the repayments. She's really tight with her money and doesn't really do a lot so I imagine she has a few hundred left at the end of the month.

Michael and Lucille will fizzle out eventually as they both seem very immature. Or she will get pregnant and be in the same situation as Laura.

Anon14633

Everyone I know calls it diluting, I think it’s a far north Scottish thing :)

I just watched her what I eat in a week video.. a couple things.
1. Why does her scrambled egg look so anaemic?
2. How does she get away with getting her mummy to make her dinner every night? She’s 21 isn’t she? Fair enough she still lives at home and at least she pays rent but surely she could help out a bit. Even grackle takes on her share and makes dinner for her family so why can’t Lucille?
3. why are her lunches so big? For breakfast she has about 7sausage rolls and some scrambled egg so why on earth is she having two wraps and some chips at lunch? Honey that’s practically a dinner you’re having.
4. the maltesers biscuit situation. 5 of them in a packet, 5 people in the house. Everyone could of had one but no lucille scranned 3 of them on camera in one sitting.

sorry but I don’t think I’d be getting Away with my mum still making me dinner at 21.
Christ I’m 16 and I still make us dinner every now and then.
1. I think she microwaves them because shes to lastly to even cook them over the stove, even though she literally does nothing every day

2. She seems like one of those people who's personality it that they are so quirky and relatable that they can't cook but it's really sad that she couldn't of cooked even once this week to give her mom a break. Itll be interesting when she moves out and has to spend all her money on takeaway and microwave meals

She also seems so proud of herself for eating a vegetable every day. It almost seems like shes just doing it for the camera.

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Congrats to Laura if shes had the baby!

Lucille seems really nice as does her mum. But Daniel is clearly a prick. Natasha and Laura seem really immature, and quite mean. Natasha seems really nasty, that video she did with lucille she was really weirdly aggressive. I wonder what lucilles dad is like? They must get it from somewhere?

Hes raised 3 children with questionable views. Then his 4th is incredibly anxious and his wife seems very anxious too. It makes you think what is he like at home? Makes me worry a bit for lucilles mum. Then he allowed his youngest daughter to have that creepy age gap relationship.

That comment from Micheal is proper weird and possessive. Absolute massive red flag, Id run for the fucking hills! Shes not his Lucille

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
Absolutely nothing wrong with being a housewife if they can support it. But no doubt benefits will be paying for Laura’s kid and also supporting the mum and dad. I wouldn’t want to be a housewife if I meant I couldn’t leave my town and needed my daughter to pay to take me holiday .

hrh89

VIP Member
I don’t watch her anymore either. I used to like how normal her vlogs were but they are too dull even for me 😂 her family are weird, the bitchy sister, the pregnant younger one, the rude obnoxious brother. Her mum seems sweet but that’s about it

gukkies

YES @ her seeming robotic. She looks so uncomfortable in front of the camera, like it just really does not come natural to her whatsoever. It can make for such an uncomfortable watch, especially when she's doing sit down videos because she doesn't gesticulate and just sits there awkwardly smiling. You expect a YouTuber to be animated in their delivery to keep you engaged but nooope. Not her.

I cringe so hard when she raves about how good her food tastes while the plate is an array of beige. Don't get me wrong, I have my lazy days and my junk food days with food, but ugh. My biggest food pet peeve with her, though, is how she often just... does not butter her bagels? Or when she butters something and it doesn't even reach the edges. Such a silly thing to find annoying, I know, but god.