Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelzBelz80

I'm honestly starting to feel scared about Daniel. He just shared one of those videos an hour ago where it's disturbing and you have to click the see video to view. Someone in a park getting kicked and hurt I think. I think he finds this funny. I really felt scared the second video I just flicked through quickly to see what it was cause I did not want to see it. People messing with a gun and getting shot in the foot. This is really disturbing and terrifying to me. Does he think this is funny.? I can't believe it honestly. So he's also into sharing disturbing videos not just racist and disturbing posts. I think we have the right feeling about him.
I find it so scary what he's sharing and posting
Report it to Facebook

Type into Facebook Daniel Maciver and scroll he's like the 6th one down. He has one of the yorkies as his profile pic
Still can't see it

Type into Facebook Daniel Maciver and scroll he's like the 6th one down. He has one of the yorkies as his profile pic
Got it. Wow!!! Disturbing. I've just reported his profile for "sharing inappropriate things"

Reactions: 4

Appanappa

Chatty Member
There’s little kids who probably won’t get eggs etc because of the current situation
There’s people who don’t get to live with family
People who don’t own a flaming Nintendo switch to pass time

but Lucille is worried she didn’t get her usual 100 eggs

• Angry
Does anyone else find it strange how she continues to frequently vlog despite the fact most of her family strongly dislike being on camera? The fact her brother no longer wants to even be mentioned, nevermind be filmed says it all.
She’s just trying to make money her videos would make you fall asleep there so boring 😴
I don’t know how anyone can want watch her boring life

Does anyone know if Laura is going to let her daughter be in the vlogs when she’s born

IAmNeverSatisfied

Hon
What was the point of that mukbang video? She asked on Instagram for "deep" questions yet answered the same generic questions that we can figure out the answers to from her vlogs or comments. Wouldn't exactly call them deep - more so just safe and pertaining to her own life. It feels like a bit of a cop out considering I know myself and others asked some actual "deep" questions. She really is so afraid to have a voice/opinion, or to even assert herself as someone with thoughts about anything else going on in the world other than McDonald's opening their drive thru.
Honestly, ten minutes of my life I’ll never get back after watching that video :/

LS932

She's very secretive about where she works now but it's obviously matalan, like her sister, because she's already given it away.
1. When finding work trousers she said her sister just wore jeans but she wanted proper trousers
2. Her sister did her a massive favour one evening so she left her gifts for when she finished work late. It was clearly swapping shifts so she worked the morming then could go travel to her boyfriends.
3. Other people have made comments about recognising her work uniform that she was trying to hide.

I should be a detective :sneaky:
Yeah I spotted her work top in a recent vlog and thought matalan

I didn’t like the comments she left to someone who said the bag she was advertising was too expensive for her followers and it wasn’t something she would normally buy. She got all defensive and said all her followers should be happy for her . Then did an Instagram story about how awful the comment was. When it really wasn’t . I don’t like how she shows her grandad lying in his hospital bed with no top on.

Oh the other annoying thing is the way Lucille goes on about how poor her parents are. Literally talks about it every vlog about how her Mum is a stay at home Mum . Well why doesn’t she get a bloody job then. Unless there is some medical reason which there doesn’t seem to be . The youngest is 15 no reason she can’t work .
I don't even think they're that 'poor', probably just a regular family that has to watch the pennies. They still do things like go to the cinema and go to costa 5 times a week

hrh89

VIP Member
This is an old screenshot but how did she seemingly do so well in her GCSE’s but go on to work in matalan like these are the grades someone very smart gets she must be lying or if she’s telling the truth what a waste she should of gone to college
I think rather than college she did an apprenticeship at the nursery. So I guess she was intending on working in childcare but from watching her vlogs it seems she fell out of love with that. I mean she’s only young, maybe she doesn’t know what she wants to do yet. At least she’s working and earning money. I’m older than her and still no clue what I want to do. I don’t think it’s always as simple as having no ambition, finding something you truly love is harder than it sounds.

im just going to say that I’m a little tired of this idea of retail or service work being a “waste”. It’s very insulting to the millions of people that work those jobs. The way the country is now you would hope this attitude would change but clearly not. It’s still that awful thing of oh low paid jobs are all staffed by thickos that have no qualifications. I guarantee you most people that work these jobs have GCSEs a-levels or degrees. She clearly doesn’t think she’s below these jobs so I at least give her credit for that.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Appanappa

Chatty Member
Sorry. I was trying to think of the year. It wasn't the 50s. It was just done everything more old school. Girls couldn't be seen with a guy. You could only walk her home. If he got to walk the girl home he liked it was a big deal. As big as kissing her would be. Everything was done slower at a slow pace. Couldn't jump into bed together. Can't think of the time. It ws some era I'm thinking of. I was just putting my words wrong.
I’m not trying to put words into your mouth, but I think you’re trying to say Michael has a very classic idea of a relationship where the man is a strong protector and provider and the women are seen as meek and mild ?
he’s stuck in the 1950s as opposed to it being a more progressive time?
To me, that is how he seems, I’m sure if Lucille can make videos, she can answer comments herself? She can delete and block people who make her uncomfortable, Michael doesn’t really need to get his back up over a comment on asmr

Now he will have three children with three different women. Disgusting. I always thought he looked like a creep especially with that moustache. He looked the image of a pervert. Everyone tried to tell Laura. I read some of her blog before when they went on that trip together all very lovey dovey and anytime she shared a pic of them or wrote something it was all very young. She probably thought she was in love. This wasn't too long ago when they were still together. I'd say she will do a lot of growing up now especially with a baby to care for now. Just a pity now she's tied to that creep now. I hope Laura doesn't allow Lucille to film the child to protect her from him and from people's judgement cause when there's a baby people love to tell you what you're doing wrong. It's not Laura's channel so I hope Lucille will protect her from hate and judgement. That creep is just going to go around getting other girls pregnant 🤢
He’s truly disgusting that sound harsh but theirs no other way to put it he seems to have contact with his daughter (Freya) but not with his son and won’t have contact with Lola

• Wow

ladymary

She is playing the victim a bit. She did ask him to private his account so just trying to ignore the problem. I seen lots in the comments about her being attacked.
I know those messages that were left in her comments were just talking about Daniel and not attacking at all. If that's what people think is attacking someone, other people having different comments/opinions. I saw nothing that was attacking her at all.

The poor Dad seems really put upon. He’s the only one working, and seems to be the only one doing the shopping. I think the rest of them are using lock down to behave like a bunch a lazy buggers. Lucille and her Mum both have cars so I don’t understand why neither of them can’t get off their lazy arses and go fo a good shop.
I think it was said that the mother has fibromyalgia and the dad didn’t want her out and about.
But agree about Lucille. She could definitely pick up the slack with getting the food shopping or bringing her own returns to the post office.
It’s just laziness. And probably selfishness too.
Like I hate going out now. I’m sweating going around the supermarket and terrified passing people when they get too close. Even when they don’t get too close. But I have to do it. And I’d never be happy to sit back and send my (50s?) year old dad out while I sat acting hard done by.

Appanappa

Chatty Member
It’s not like she can’t throw some veg into what she eats either
I like chicken & onion rings, but I’d also add some sweet corn, or tomatoes on the side

she seems to always eat pizza, why not have some side salad? It’s sheer laziness
The lettuce in your Big Mac isn’t one of your 5 a day Lucille

• Haha

Appanappa

Chatty Member
9907CA4A-3C5F-4E8D-AA3B-F8347FD19016.png

does she not realise that the fact she sees these as ‘challenges’ probably means she need a lifestyle change?

Laur91

VIP Member
The combination of her weird AF voice and the food she was eating in that What I Eat In A Week vlog has made me feel nauseous.