Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IAmNeverSatisfied

The fact she acknowledges that her vlogs are repetitive and “Groundhog Day”esque but continues. Is it just me who is sick of her food videos? And the fact she simply got most of her subscribers from a shout-out from Gabby, surely she would try a bit harder to keep them entertaining.

Reactions: 5

Appanappa

Chatty Member
This family are all fans of insulting disabled people remember when Lucille was insulting her tattoo artist who had ms who on earth raised these people!!
I remember her saying it was bigger than she wanted, Lucille they put a stencil on, you could have easily said
Tattoo artists don’t want people to leave unhappy

also, I didn’t think the actual work of the tattoo was that bad? But she made out it was awful? It’s a line tattoo what were you expecting?
but yeah, incredibly rude, MS effects people in so many different ways

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Yes I'm going to message her. I think she needs to know. Going to say about all the racist stuff the degrading to women posts. The dark and disturbing stuff. If anything happens I'll let you know. I'm sure they know already but they need to know others find it really disturbing. This is only looking out for lucille there has been people into dark and weird stuff and end up hurting people or killing. Feel better bringing it to her attention how wrong it is. We could be preventing something bad in the future happening. You never know. Seen this happen many times and people don't step in to help.
I bet she will try and twist it and say we shouldn't be "stalking" her family on Facebook (even though their profiles are public). And maybe she will make some passive aggressive comments in a vlog/Instagram stories. If she does respond in that way, I will no longer be watching her videos. She is boring as fudge now anyway but I hope she has the decency to acknowledge her brother's posts are not right.
It will be interesting to see how she addresses this. If she tries to stand up for him, we know that she shares the same/similar views! I would not back up a family member if they were sharing posts like that.

emm

VIP Member
I agree with you 100% :) Of course we all love and adore our friends children, nieces and nephews. But we don't go on about them all the time or be all over them all the time.
it's cos she has nothing else going on imo

LS932

She’s always buying dvds as well, they seem to have a lot of movie nights. Might as well just get Netflix

emm

VIP Member
How can she eat an entire bag, especially that regularly ? No wonder she constantly feels sick
Especially of white chocolate, I mean I love it but it is so sickly!

It’s ridiculous and she’ll act shocked when she’s diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in a few years I don’t know how she stays so slim her bad diet shows in her skin though she’s always getting breakouts
I think I’ve said it before but she’s def one of those “skinny fat” people who are thin but have lots of fat around their organs etc which is highly dangerous

c505

Emotionally this girl appears so monotone.
In the birthday gift video the only thing I can honestly say I felt like she was whole heartedly happy with was the chocolate. The weird creepy boyfriend seemed like an after thought, she didn't really seem too impressed about flowers.
I honestly think the only reason she has followers is because people are intrigued by how boring she is, I watch her because I'm amazed by how anyone can so vanilla, she lacks a personality.
Something I noticed while watching her older videos is that it seems like she's gotten more boring. In her old what i eat in a day videos she comes across much more lively and fun, it's weird because you'd think you'd get more comfortable with the camera overtime but she seems like she's only gotten more awkward.

BlackCat

Did she seriously describe that black and white bikini top as "edgy"? There are tons of bikini tops just like that, they're fashionable at the moment 😑

The way she stares so intensely at the camera (or at herself, I can't tell) during these hauls makes me shrivel up.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Her vlogs were boring and tedious even before lockdown. I mean come on, one of her vlogs was titled “buying a mattress” I didn’t watch it but my guess is she bought a mattress? As for the obsession with Easter eggs, I would say to Lucille - You’re 21 years old for fucks sake, grow up! There’s a global pandemic going on, and you’re worried about not getting an Easter egg?! I mean seriously get a grip! If you’re that bothered get into your ridiculous car and go get one yourself, rather than sending your Daddy to get you one. He probably has enough on being the only person working right now. The girl needs a serious reality check 🤦🏻‍♀️ 21?! Mentally 13.

• Haha
Lucille said in a video a while ago that her dad said a 2 year old have a better diet than you she just laughed it off at least someone in that house is telling her how rubbish her diet is

ladymary

I just went onto her video to read her comment and I was going through it and I stopped cause of this "of course I've got on at him for years for having such disgusting views" So when we picked up on something not being right with Daniel, we were right. That explains why she always seemed off with Daniel. She would hang out with him every now and again playing xbox or like now doing weights together. So he's always been like that. His views towards women, oh any girl will be real lucky with him 🙊

It's funny seeing some people say "what's happened" "Daniel hasn't even been in the vlog. They obviously haven't heard of tattle.life 😂 We're like private detectives. They should check out his Facebook then they'd know. I honestly don't blame lucille cause it sounds like she's going to get really anxious and upset about this whole thing. I feel bad about that. It's her brothers fault.
People have always said about her brother being weird. She should really listen to us more, we were right about Laura and they were getting all defensive and we were proven right in the end and now Daniel too.

Last edited:
I asked her what her 5 year plan is... I'm super curious what she expects she'll do in the next couple of years.. does anyone think she'll move in with Michael? I highly doubt it. I know she's mentioned buying a house before but I think she'll buy one as close to her family home as possible.
if i was her, living in a small house with my siblings and a new baby on the way, it'd be way too cramped and i'd be desperate for my own space... probably why i don't find her relatable as she's clearly obsessed with her family

Ghastkt

I would never really comment on this before because it’s her life, her choice but honestly her diet makes me feel sick. The fact she can sit there and eat nearly a whole packet of Haribos and then an Easter egg in the same day and think that is acceptable and “realistic” is disgusting. Her mum adding extra peas to her plate doesn’t make up for how bad her diet really is, her acne probably is genetic but it doesn’t help that fact she’s putting in so much junk and sugar into her body, of course it’s going to show on your skin. Shocked her parents allow it

• Haha

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Once the baby is born, most of her vlogs will probably be her complaining how she can't sleep or concentrate on her jigsaw because of the baby's crying...

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
And that whole mountain of chocolate was scoffed in days and that huge bar in one sitting. Disgusting.
And remember her 'only eating Scottish food for 24 hours' video where she just ate loads of black pudding and sausages for her breakfast? :sick:

• Sick