Lucille Maciver #5 How she treats her boyfriend remains unfair, content so dull even tattlers don’t care

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siblings or dating? I seriously wonder if they are related somehow😂😭
I don’t think they look like siblings but they definitely don’t have “chemistry” I remember they’d kiss on camera when they first got together and it was PAINFUL to watch.

I do think it’s cute that he went with her and dressed up

Reactions: 12
Shock Lucille’s mum was at Taylor Swift with them. It’s like she’s her and Michael’s chaperone 😂

Reactions: 5
I will never find it not bizarre and even a bit sad that she’s in a long term relationship and her holidays abroad consist of going with her mum and dad or by herself. No memories or experiences to share with her boyfriend of trips unless it’s in a cottage in Scotland. Must work for them I suppose and she would’ve known from the start that Michael wasn’t wanting to go abroad but it’s so opposite to her. Each to their own but it wouldn’t be me.

Reactions: 10
don't care what anyone says.. I would kill to have a monther like hers. she seems so loving and caring

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her mum does seem so sweet actually. She’s very lucky to have her.
I don’t see anything wrong with going on holiday with family. I do see something wrong with NEVER going on holiday with your partner.

Reactions: 9
I don't understand how she is affording everything. Lots of concerts, lots of holidays, renting...

Reactions: 7
I don't understand how she is affording everything. Lots of concerts, lots of holidays, renting...
She lives in a relatively cheap part of Scotland and is now working for a tech company - so she'd be paid the same as someone in her team living in a more expensive place , like London for example.

Reactions: 2
Tech company? I thought she did some kind of customer service phone role? (Which yes could be a tech company I suppose) but I still can’t imagine she’d be able to command anything more than an average salary. She only has the equivalent of GCSEs and a childcare qualification, so I don’t see how her skill set and retail experience will equate to that? Fair play to her if she has….but doesn’t seem realistic.

Tech company? I thought she did some kind of customer service phone role? (Which yes could be a tech company I suppose) but I still can’t imagine she’d be able to command anything more than an average salary. She only has the equivalent of GCSEs and a childcare qualification, so I don’t see how her skill set and retail experience will equate to that? Fair play to her if she has….but doesn’t seem realistic.
i know so many people working in low level tec with no qualifications, people are desperate for staff/know its cheaper than paying people who earn alot. She must be making fairly good coin now because she is always traveling for thousands of pounds every 6 months.

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing the goal of buying a house is long gone.
She’s gone from being “really close” to having a deposit many years ago to never mentioning it now.
Surely if she has significantly more money nowadays she could be building that back up but she seems to spend every spare penny on holidays lately. I think the holidays are really good for her if that’s her ambition… but surely if your goal was once to own your home that hasn’t disappeared

Reactions: 4
Michael gets some schtick for not going on holiday with her n that but fair play he made such an effort for the eras tour bless him😂 clearly learnt the lyrics especially, so sweet😂