Lucille Maciver #5 How she treats her boyfriend remains unfair, content so dull even tattlers don’t care

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Congrats to @apple727 for the suggestion. Edited slightly to fit.

Brief recap (feel free to add as I can barely remember anything)
Months later, Lucille and Michael are still living in their flat while the dog lives at home with Lucille’s parent.
The dog seems to be a stand in for a baby. Calling themselves mum and dad and bringing him to the sisters kids party.

It’s taken the whole year to fill the last thread. Says a lot about her content really.
Well, off we go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
is she considering moving again? why? haven't seen her videos in a while
her dog Harley that they got at least 6 months ago now lives at her mums house because they can’t have him in their flat, so want to move to a house with a garden or a different flat that allows pets. Seems like the market in Inverness is very harsh right now

her dog Harley that they got at least 6 months ago now lives at her mums house because they can’t have him in their flat, so want to move to a house with a garden or a different flat that allows pets. Seems like the market in Inverness is very harsh right now
seems like something they should have considered before tbh...

Reactions: 1
We just skirting around the question of why her dumb ass decided to get a dog before having somewhere to house it?

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she use to talk about buying a property, wonder why her and Michael don’t look into getting a mortgage together rather than renting

Didn’t she use to talk about buying a property, wonder why her and Michael don’t look into getting a mortgage together rather than renting
Yeah she was saying she was close to having a deposit (before she rented her current flat). At the time we guessed she actually had no clue how much it costs to buy a property and didn’t have enough saved

Absolutely buzzing that my thread name suggestion was taken, cannot wait to get to read it for the next year while we wait for lucielle to create enough gossip worthy content for us to talk about in this thread pahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
its still blows my mind that she thinks its okay to dump her pets and get a new puppy. Too expensive, hopefully when Harleys old he doesn't need much medical care or she will just get herself a new one

Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for Micheal. They aren’t right for each other, you can see it so much in the flat tour. She’s too narcissistic and controlling and he’s too insecure and timid to stick up for himself.

The way she’s like “oh you turned the light off”, “but I don’t do make up”, “oh well I’ve had my breakfast why didn’t you eat breakfast” and he reacts so deflated and quiet like “oh well…”.

I was best friends with someone in my teenage years and it was this type of relationship, it’s draining and really controlled and ruined my life at the point. I could never be in a relationship with someone like that, it destroys your sense self worth and it takes a whole lot to build that back up. The sooner Micheal either starts speaking up for himself or finds the courage to leave the better.

I feel so sorry for Micheal. They aren’t right for each other, you can see it so much in the flat tour. She’s too narcissistic and controlling and he’s too insecure and timid to stick up for himself.

The way she’s like “oh you turned the light off”, “but I don’t do make up”, “oh well I’ve had my breakfast why didn’t you eat breakfast” and he reacts so deflated and quiet like “oh well…”.

I was best friends with someone in my teenage years and it was this type of relationship, it’s draining and really controlled and ruined my life at the point. I could never be in a relationship with someone like that, it destroys your sense self worth and it takes a whole lot to build that back up. The sooner Micheal either starts speaking up for himself or finds the courage to leave the better.
Maybe it just appears that way in the vlogs because he's shy being in the vlogs. I hope so.

Last edited:
Michael looks so thin and unwell, he is so pale and looks wrecked.
Do you usually look supre angry at your partner over spilling ketchup on himself?! seriously dramatic

Reactions: 5
Michael looks so thin and unwell, he is so pale and looks wrecked.
Do you usually look supre angry at your partner over spilling ketchup on himself?! seriously dramatic
i agree. He looks like he’s not slept for weeks.. and just generally unwell!

she was furious about the ketchup thing, such a strange reaction when it’s just a silly accident surely

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why when you had what looks like a decent sized double wardrobe, could they not share it and put stuff they don’t wear much in the spare bedroom wardrobe?
The greed of that girls never ceases.
Noticed everything was ‘I can put this here’ ‘I can use this for this’. Never we.
And no garden for the dog 🙄 not practical long term and not good for him.

eta: I usually pride myself on the fact I’d never eat any bland junk she calls ‘soo good’ meals, but I bloody love that sausage thing from Costa 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3