Lucille Maciver #5 How she treats her boyfriend remains unfair, content so dull even tattlers don’t care

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's good for her to do the Europe trip alone, its nice to see her going out for dinner and spending time with people her age who aren't her family or Micheal

Reactions: 6
I think it's good for her to do the Europe trip alone, its nice to see her going out for dinner and spending time with people her age who aren't her family or Micheal
I also thought that. Happy that she is actually pursing something she wants outside of her family and Michale, yeah its weird they won’t do anything together or travel together but its good to see a young woman pursing her dreams regardless of her dish rag partner

Reactions: 3
She replied to a comment on her insta saying the tour she went on was the European highlights. It’s on offer just now from £1724 down from £2155. Wonder if she got it on deal or paid the full 2K. Did look a pretty cool trip tbf.

i wonder if she’ll have had such a good time meeting and travelling with other like minded people that she’ll see that her and Michael aren’t that great of a fit and she’ll want to either be single or see that it’s actually important to her to be with someone who she can travel and take trips with. Travelling and being away from home often gives you a new perspective on your life.

So plus spending money on top plus travel to and from the starting/end destinations. She's paid a fare old whack for that trip. Lets say approx £2.5k. That's a lot of money to be spending on a solo activity. Doesn't sound like she and Michael are really saving towards any shared goals (ie wedding, house).....
I think they are both nice people but I don't see this lasting. They are too mis-matched in their outlooks.

Reactions: 5
Michael is honestly looking so well in that London Vlog. He seems like such a lovely guy. has he had Botox on his forehead though?

Reactions: 2
When are the europe city posts going to end on Instagram? It was 3 months ago and it’s all she posted since - 20 posts for a relatively short trip, and none of the photos are that interesting. One post per city would have been more than enough, she’s dragging it out way too much

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When are the europe city posts going to end on Instagram? It was 3 months ago and it’s all she posted since - 20 posts for a relatively short trip, and none of the photos are that interesting. One post per city would have been more than enough, she’s dragging it out way too much
I’ve been thinking this. I can’t even work out how long she was away or when it was.
I feel like she’s trying to make her Instagram look like she’s a serious traveller when ultimately she went on a two week organised jaunt around Europe.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been thinking this. I can’t even work out how long she was away or when it was.
I feel like she’s trying to make her Instagram look like she’s a serious traveller when ultimately she went on a two week organised jaunt around Europe.
TBH if I was her I would be too, the only thing else she has going on it a trip to Kosta with her mum for a bake potato or her cleaning at home with her dog she surprizingly hasn't give up yet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a weird chick.

Raves on about being excited for food at the Christmas markets. Decides to have a big standard burger and chips in a cafe BEFORE the market and then just gets a standard hotdog.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a weird chick.

Raves on about being excited for food at the Christmas markets. Decides to have a big standard burger and chips in a cafe BEFORE the market and then just gets a standard hotdog.
She goes on about food like she’s REALLY into it but yet munches on the most unhealthy shite you’ve ever seen. I don’t understand how she eats so much tit and is skinny, it’s madness

Reactions: 7
In her gift haul she got so many things from her “friend” including the Midnights vinyl which isn’t cheap - especially considering she doesn’t seem to have any close friends. I can’t help but think they are actually the gifts from Natasha and she doesn’t want mentioning on the channel, but why not say “my other sister” rather than an imaginary friend? It’s not like she has to say her name, she didn’t mention Laura’s.

In her gift haul she got so many things from her “friend” including the Midnights vinyl which isn’t cheap - especially considering she doesn’t seem to have any close friends. I can’t help but think they are actually the gifts from Natasha and she doesn’t want mentioning on the channel, but why not say “my other sister” rather than an imaginary friend? It’s not like she has to say her name, she didn’t mention Laura’s.
Yeah the big hamper and everything it seems a bit odd that one friend would give her all that as a Christmas gift. Likely from Natasha and her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought it was funny how she said her parents had bought her and Michael an air fryer but had bought Michael a cookbook for it.
I guess her parents would know better than anyone how lazy she is.

• Haha
  • Sad
I don’t know if you guys know or not but she is so so grateful for all of her presents! 🤭

• Haha
Day 9 of her contiki trip posted on tiktok. How the hell is she still drawing out this bastard holiday for content??? Wasn’t it September when she went? 4 months to edit a 2 minute video 😭 nobody cares about your holiday anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder how much her upcoming backpacking trip to Costa Rica will have cost her.

Moving an hour’s drive from Inverness, wonder how she’ll cope being that far away from her mum and dad.

Her new job must pay a lot, she treated her parents to a trip to london and has been doing so much traveling lately

Her new job must pay a lot, she treated her parents to a trip to london and has been doing so much traveling lately
She’s so tight with money besides food (prior to the travelling) so it wouldn’t surprise me if she has a lot saved up as she managed financially without a job for however long also. I do feel sorry for Michael though, he must be really bored when she’s off travelling.