Lucille Maciver #5 How she treats her boyfriend remains unfair, content so dull even tattlers don’t care

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she goes on you’d think she does back to back 12 hour shifts. She most likely does 35 hours like most full time jobs.

Reactions: 5
Their engagement video is quite sweet but Michael now doesn’t have any of his front teeth.. not a good look
Poor guy I really do feel for him, surely that should have been a priority over an engagement ring?

do you guys buy your partner a christmas card when you are spending the whole day with them and could just talk to them in person?

Reactions: 2
I thought Michaels words were very sweet from his card. He clearly loves her a lot. Actually felt quite happy for them both!

I can’t imagine how upsetting it must be to be missing a lot of teeth though; it clearly affects him as he purposefully doesn’t smile, so I agree I’d have thought the financial priority would be his teeth over an engagement ring.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yeah look I won't lie, just watched the proposal and I am filling up 😅
His words to her were really lovely

Reactions: 9
I think Micheal being without any teeth is just temporary, he said he's in the process of getting his teeth sorted so I imagine he'll be getting dentures or something soon. I hope so, for his sake.

Reactions: 12
Really glad to see Michael getting his teeth worked on, I hope it boosts his confidence.. he does seem like a decent lad.

The video is very cringy, but I guess that's fine.. I do wish them the best..

Reactions: 6
I think Micheal being without any teeth is just temporary, he said he's in the process of getting his teeth sorted so I imagine he'll be getting dentures or something soon. I hope so, for his sake.
i didn’t realise this! Thought they’d just all fallen out or something😬
good for him for fighting his fear of the dentist and trying to get them sorted!

Reactions: 5
I thought his words were really lovely. I have to give it to him, he wanted Lucille to film on Christmas Day, knowing he had no top teeth. That takes courage and shows how much he loves Lucille because he knew how much she would want to capture that moment

Reactions: 15
i didn’t realise this! Thought they’d just all fallen out or something😬
good for him for fighting his fear of the dentist and trying to get them sorted!
I agree, good for him for getting them sorted. I think it's also a bit sad though, having to get dentures when you're only mid/late twenties because you haven't looked after your teeth. Yes he's getting them fixed, but you only have one set of teeth and he'll now need to live with dentures for the rest of his life.

I thought Michaels words were very sweet from his card. He clearly loves her a lot. Actually felt quite happy for them both!

I can’t imagine how upsetting it must be to be missing a lot of teeth though; it clearly affects him as he purposefully doesn’t smile, so I agree I’d have thought the financial priority would be his teeth over an engagement ring.
i havent watched yet but i think writing a card you can keep as a memento is nice, i always gave them to my ex and he never did to me and i wished he did

Lucille has come a long way

Attachments

• Haha
Ok, so I just watched the proposal happen and I think someone’s been chopping onions….

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice Lucille wearing her engagement ring on her middle finger in the new vlog??

Anyone notice Lucille wearing her engagement ring on her middle finger in the new vlog??
Never mind, just got to the part where she explained it

Reactions: 1
I think Michael has been really brave looks like he has had all his top teeth removed. I think he might be waiting on his gums healing before he gets implants . It will change him forever I think .

can we start a michael appreciation club? he genuinely seems lovely

Reactions: 13