Lucille Maciver #5 How she treats her boyfriend remains unfair, content so dull even tattlers don’t care

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Micheal does not look well in that video does he?
He seems really anxious and jumpy, and is clearly trying to avoid showing his teeth. Poor Micheal, he doesn't have a lot of clothes and is relegated to the spare room rather than the quadruple wardrobe in their bedroom? It would be more usual to put summer clothes or special clothes in the spare room and have 50/50 the main room

The car interaction is so weird, she's so derogatory to him. He spills a small amount of ketchup on his trousers and she acts like he just shat all over her Aston Martin or something. She says you did not just laugh, bloody hell it's just some ketchup! And he says he might cry, why? It's such an unpleasant interaction

The whole flat white interaction as well. She looks so pissed off about his minor coffee joke. Fgs, she needs to lighten up a bit

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
How long do we reckon until she’s pregnant? They’ve got a 2 bed flat now and are really playing house with Harley… I wonder if they’d rehome him if/when he is too yappy and naughty around a baby

• Wow
Reactions: 13
How long do we reckon until she’s pregnant? They’ve got a 2 bed flat now and are really playing house with Harley… I wonder if they’d rehome him if/when he is too yappy and naughty around a baby
I can’t see it being too long until a baby comes. I mean the way she treats Michael isn’t my idea of a blissful relationship but it obviously works for them 🤷🏽‍♀️ He must have had dreadful relationships in the past….

Reactions: 5
I can’t see it being too long until a baby comes. I mean the way she treats Michael isn’t my idea of a blissful relationship but it obviously works for them 🤷🏽‍♀️ He must have had dreadful relationships in the past….
i agree, also she is really not mature enough to look after herself let alone a baby

Reactions: 6
he can bring them hope fries from his shift, as Lucille complains and will never return to work. She would have so much to complain about too, lucky her

Reactions: 4
From the past few videos I thought they were closer to breaking up than getting engaged 🤣🤦🏻‍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Done of work’ ‘after I’ve ate my lunch’ ‘these cards need posted’ 🤦‍♀️ should have stayed in school!

I was going to say somethibg about her getting him one of those oodie things but then I looked up the price. £94 for an awful looking, oversized jumper? 😱 bloody hell.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens now they’re engaged. The girl who finds putting up a Christmas tree stressful planning a wedding.

Reactions: 7
It’ll be interesting to see what happens now they’re engaged. The girl who finds putting up a Christmas tree stressful planning a wedding.
I imagine they’ll have a ridiculously long engagement (5 years or something) and she’ll say they’re in no rush.
Personally I don’t see the point in getting engaged if you don’t plan to get married soon after so I hope that isn’t what they do

Reactions: 7
I imagine they’ll have a ridiculously long engagement (5 years or something) and she’ll say they’re in no rush.
Personally I don’t see the point in getting engaged if you don’t plan to get married soon after so I hope that isn’t what they do
I always find proposing at Christmas/birthday a bit of a cop out. Like I can’t think of a good present so I’ll propose. Can’t imagine they’ll be in any hurry.
Though I can also imagine it’ll be Michael and the mother doing all the organising while Lucille complains.

Reactions: 8
she deffo couldnt handle having a baby - she works what 16 hours a week in matalan but couldnt find the time to put up a christmas tree (from a box)

Reactions: 4