Lucille Maciver #5 How she treats her boyfriend remains unfair, content so dull even tattlers don’t care

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she in Paris alone? Fair play to get travelling.. not cheap this time of year.
I think she said she is on backpacking holiday? I assume its a group trip or something, lots of single people europe trips where you go with a bigger group everywhere. Expensive, her new job must pay much better

Reactions: 2
She looks to be having a great time away but still find it sad that her and Michael won’t have any shared memories of those trips. She can talk to him about it but it’s not the same. My husband and I laugh about the wee silly things that happen on trips that years later you still talk about and laugh about but her and Michael won’t have that.

Reactions: 5
She looks to be having a great time away but still find it sad that her and Michael won’t have any shared memories of those trips. She can talk to him about it but it’s not the same. My husband and I laugh about the wee silly things that happen on trips that years later you still talk about and laugh about but her and Michael won’t have that.
This trip must’ve cost her an absolute bomb too. I guess that buying a house dream has long gone…
I feel like most people would want those once in a lifetime memories with their future husband… but he’s just not interested in the same things as her.

Reactions: 3
I'm so pleased for her that she's getting out and experiencing things. But such a shame Michael isn't interested. I don't see this relationship lasting to be honest. They are poles apart in their ways of thinking regarding lifestyle choices and resentment will build up on both sides.

Reactions: 7
I'm so pleased for her that she's getting out and experiencing things. But such a shame Michael isn't interested. I don't see this relationship lasting to be honest. They are poles apart in their ways of thinking regarding lifestyle choices and resentment will build up on both sides.
its insane to me that he has zero interest in traveling at all, or even just going to enjoy life with his partner. She is getting out of her comfort zone and has anxiety, maybe he could like it or would even enjoy seeing her enjoy things. I think Lucille is bland, but wow Michael must be watered down to not have any interest in any traveling at all

Reactions: 11
its insane to me that he has zero interest in traveling at all, or even just going to enjoy life with his partner. She is getting out of her comfort zone and has anxiety, maybe he could like it or would even enjoy seeing her enjoy things. I think Lucille is bland, but wow Michael must be watered down to not have any interest in any traveling at all
It's not even "travelling" as such, going on a package holiday in Spain is hardly like trekking around Thailand or something. Someone being so totally reluctant to leave the place they live is totally bizarre to me

Reactions: 9
It's not even "travelling" as such, going on a package holiday in Spain is hardly like trekking around Thailand or something. Someone being so totally reluctant to leave the place they live is totally bizarre to me
As someone who enjoys travelling and going abroad I’m surprised that wasn’t a big turn off for Lucille at the start. Yeah Scotland is beautiful don’t get me wrong but there’s a whole world out there to explore and experience. I’d be bored in a relationship with someone with no desire to go on holiday or see new places.

Have her and Michael broke up? Or is she just pretending he does not exist. Posting on instagram “I have decorated my flat for autumn” you mean OUR because you share it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Michael just seems like a very elderly man in a 30 year old body
he makes lucille look interesting and thats really saying something. He really doesn't seem like he enjoys much besides computer games. Major redflag

• Haha
Reactions: 6
he makes lucille look interesting and thats really saying something. He really doesn't seem like he enjoys much besides computer games. Major redflag
At least he won’t be able to cheat on her (his computer is the other woman)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She went with the Contiki travel group and their European tours are prices between £1000-2000 depending on which tour you take.
Plus travel to and from the starting/end destinations plus spending money. The trip would have cost her at least a couple of thousand....
Good for her though for getting out there and exploring a bit.
Not sure I've ever brought her 'anxiety' claims. No way if she had genuine anxiety could she have done this that involves meeting new people etc.....but good for her for doing it, would have been a great experience.....one Michael has missed out on!

Reactions: 6