Lucille Maciver #5 How she treats her boyfriend remains unfair, content so dull even tattlers don’t care

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so tight with money besides food (prior to the travelling) so it wouldn’t surprise me if she has a lot saved up as she managed financially without a job for however long also. I do feel sorry for Michael though, he must be really bored when she’s off travelling.
I personally don’t feel sorry for him at all lol. He’s the boring one who won’t leave the UK. Travelling is obviously something Lucille values highly in her life- he needs to get on board or deal with the fact she will go without him.
Saying that, I bet he secretly enjoys the time alone!

Reactions: 6
It probably doesn’t make much difference to him when she’s away. They seem more like housemates than a couple sharing their lives with each other - they seem to work opposite shifts and rarely have a day off together.

I personally don’t feel sorry for him at all lol. He’s the boring one who won’t leave the UK. Travelling is obviously something Lucille values highly in her life- he needs to get on board or deal with the fact she will go without him.
Saying that, I bet he secretly enjoys the time alone!
I thought he had bad anxiety with planes? I can sympathise with him on that because I don’t like planes either, I literally have a panic attack watching planes take off 🤣 I have been on a plane to London and back but that was pre anxiety and I still wasn’t keen so I do feel sorry for him in that aspect. I do think he probably enjoys the time alone though, probably just works away and plays his games. I don’t imagine that’ll work long term if they decide to have kids though, they live very separate lives

I thought he had bad anxiety with planes? I can sympathise with him on that because I don’t like planes either, I literally have a panic attack watching planes take off 🤣 I have been on a plane to London and back but that was pre anxiety and I still wasn’t keen so I do feel sorry for him in that aspect. I do think he probably enjoys the time alone though, probably just works away and plays his games. I don’t imagine that’ll work long term if they decide to have kids though, they live very separate lives
I don’t recall that ever being mentioned and they did recently fly to London too and it wasn’t mentioned then either. Either way, unfortunately that’s his problem and shouldn’t hold her back.

Reactions: 1
But you can go by eurostar or ferry if you don't like planes. He just seems totally uninterested ingoing anywhere

But you can go by eurostar or ferry if you don't like planes. He just seems totally uninterested ingoing anywhere
I do agree but she hasn’t said anything about going places without requiring a plane? Maybe if she suggested another type of trip but she also said a lot that they keep money separate so if he’s lacking she won’t help him out which is wrong in my opinion. Could be another reason why he misses out as he’s just paid a lot of money to get his teeth done also, probably on finance

Reactions: 4
I do agree but she hasn’t said anything about going places without requiring a plane? Maybe if she suggested another type of trip but she also said a lot that they keep money separate so if he’s lacking she won’t help him out which is wrong in my opinion. Could be another reason why he misses out as he’s just paid a lot of money to get his teeth done also, probably on finance
True. Awful if she's not helping him financially when she clearly could. If I had the money to go on holiday and my partner didn't I'd definitely pay for them, or even go on a cheaper holiday so I could pay for us both

True. Awful if she's not helping him financially when she clearly could. If I had the money to go on holiday and my partner didn't I'd definitely pay for them, or even go on a cheaper holiday so I could pay for us both
he said in a video that has no desire or interest in traveling or lucille said it

Whether he wants to go with her or not, I’d be fuming if my partner jetted off to costa rica on holiday and left me to move house alone. It’s one of the most stressful things you can do!

They are practically living separate lives. They don’t seem to be saving for a common goal for their future. I don’t believe Lucille can be saving towards their future as well as spending thousands on trips abroad. They are more flat mates imo.

Reactions: 4
I think there's definitely something behind the scenes we don't know about, like bad anxiety or something.

I think there's definitely something behind the scenes we don't know about, like bad anxiety or something.
TBH he just seems like a gamer guy who doesn't really care about achieving anything, he is happy with his simple life working at mcdonalds. Some people really aren't interested in traveling (which i also think is crazy) but a heap of people i grew up with honestly couldn't care less about it

Reactions: 10
I'm convinced she only goes travelling so she has vlog content 🤣 she absolutely doesn't seem to be enjoying herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2