Lucille Maciver #4 Amazing! stunning! TV unit is never coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve had Harley 6 months now and he still doesn’t live with them… clearly it wasn’t just a short term arrangement for him to live at her mums

Reactions: 6
They’ve had Harley 6 months now and he still doesn’t live with them… clearly it wasn’t just a short term arrangement for him to live at her mums
Yeap, and funny how she said she missed him when he was in the groomers. Like babe he doesn’t live with u? Surely ur used to not seeing him lmao

Reactions: 8
Yeap, and funny how she said she missed him when he was in the groomers. Like babe he doesn’t live with u? Surely ur used to not seeing him lmao
he will probably never live with them and they just thought that it would make the situation with the previous dog dumping better.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it a bit odd there was no children at Rosie and Arthur’s birthday except Lola?

Reactions: 5
Lucille just remind me of the is girl. From the looks, the hair and the awkwardness. Can't unsee it! 😂

• Haha
poor boy is trying to hard to not show his teeth in the new video. it is sad

• Sad
Reactions: 1
poor boy is trying to hard to not show his teeth in the new video. it is sad

This 👏

Absolutely kills me off to see it. I don’t think people realise just how expensive dental surgery is and if the guy already has a phobia of the dentist, that’s a no go. It’s Lucille’s channel and yet he bears the brunt of the abuse.

Fair play to him for still willing to even appear in the videos. His confidence must be absolutely shot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.