Lucille Maciver #4 Amazing! stunning! TV unit is never coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl comes across so selfish sometimes! She doesn't seem to really care much about her partner, in the latest food video she didn't even offer to share her huge lunch with him, even after he drove and ordered it all for her.
Definitely. That was selfish. And Michael then went in and bought himself something! Couldn't she have given him something considering she was eating 3 McDonalds that day!
Also, I feel she really plays up the 'woe is me' attention seeking victim sometimes. Claiming she has 'such anxiety' about ordering at drive thrus and speaking to strangers. Its amazing how people like that function in the real world. Sometimes people really need to be told to just grow up and cope!

Reactions: 5
I didn't even think it was legal to leave at 16? or is scotland different?
I think that's the case now. I don't know when it changed but when I was at school you could leave at 16.
Oh but I'm not sure about Scotland!

Reactions: 1
NGL when they ordered lunch, I initially thought either the burger or nugs were for Michael and they would split the chips and McFlurry.

Then she moans about how full she is?

Reactions: 4
She had a pretty ridiculous number of instant win stickers. I wonder how much McDonald’s she must be getting outside of videos.

Reactions: 4
I think that's the case now. I don't know when it changed but when I was at school you could leave at 16.
Oh but I'm not sure about Scotland!
Ii changed quite a while ago in England didn't it? iirc about 10 years ago?

NGL when they ordered lunch, I initially thought either the burger or nugs were for Michael and they would split the chips and McFlurry.

Then she moans about how full she is?

Thats exactly what i thought! Maybe he did to, as otherwise why didn't he order at the drive through?!.... I don't think he suddenly realised after that he was actually hungry, he probably assumed she would be sharing the food

Thats exactly what i thought! Maybe he did to, as otherwise why didn't he order at the drive through?!.... I don't think he suddenly realised after that he was actually hungry, he probably assumed she would be sharing the food
seems like everything she does. Like earlier in the day if he was at home wouldn't you also take him home some food? I mean its all free anyway, she got two cokes for herself! not even offering a single thought to him. Seems like that's how they have their whole relationship

Reactions: 8
seems like everything she does. Like earlier in the day if he was at home wouldn't you also take him home some food? I mean its all free anyway, she got two cokes for herself! not even offering a single thought to him. Seems like that's how they have their whole relationship
literally and i noticed when they were eating mcdonalds in the car micheal lost his straw and he mustve looked at the other straw she had for her SECOND coke and she said ''THIS IS FOR MINE??'' and then she stared at him as if to say haha i have two straws you have none, power trip power trip power trip.. Selfish over food is one thing but a bleeping straw? I used to like Lucille but I'm getting some real dodgy vibes

if my boyfriend or friend or anyone had lost their straw and i had two I would offer them it immediately not say this is mine when I already was using one, reallllllllyyy weird

Reactions: 11
I find it hard to believe their parents let them leave school at 16. Fine if you've got an apprenticeship lined up or a trade to go into. But both of them were just listless when they left.

Working in a shop is fine. But staying in school gives you other skills, not just getting a job. Qualifications can only open doors and give opportunities that neither of the girls have. Especially when most people do gain post-16 qualifications these days. If either of them decide they no longer want to work in a shop they are a bit fucked.

It's all well and good being friends with your parents, but 15/16 is still very much a child. And very much needs parental guidance, you can be friends with your parents when your 25, at 15 you still someone to stop you making stupid decisions (like leaving school at 16, dating a 32 Yr old ratbag, getting a dog when you dont have a house) I feel like Lucille is more a parent to her mother than the other way round

I just couldn’t imagine any of them smoking personally. I’m not saying they don’t, just a shock
I know me either, but then again since they stuff their faces with nasty Mcdonalds, cigarettes wouldn't surprise me 😳

I know me either, but then again since they stuff their faces with nasty Mcdonalds, cigarettes wouldn't surprise me 😳
It doesn’t make sense tho. Laura once said her baby’s dad quit smoking bc Laura hates it so much. And Natasha is sooo into her health?

Its Laura. I can't screenshot because it will send her a notification and I'm using a fake name on here. She smokes, dyed her hair red and got a septum piercing. A few big changes which I don't think suit her boring personality. She always adds photos of her and her bf smoking together.

Its Laura. I can't screenshot because it will send her a notification and I'm using a fake name on here. She smokes, dyed her hair red and got a septum piercing. A few big changes which I don't think suit her boring personality. She always adds photos of her and her bf smoking together.
Wonder why she’s changed herself so much, especially since she’s a mum you’d think she’d want to be more sensible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.