Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snowybam

All that fuss to put up a tree then did it at midnight and both seemed bored and miserable. No Xmas music, no drink not even a diluting juice while they did it!
Diluting juice 🤣🤣🤣

Living together should be exciting for them but seems like it’s a chore for them both.
And I think most couples would love putting up their first tree together, could be a cute memory but seems like neither one enjoyed it
She's more focused on having it as a memory for her channel than a memory for them

Reactions: 8

billybobbobbob

They seem such an odd pairing. He doesn't seem attractive in any way- he's controlling, one minute he's hyping her up and supporting her and the next he's making her look uncomfortable. She doesn't seem mature enough to have a boyfriend to live with her (or even to live alone herself). I think this is all to show how mature she thinks she is because everyone around her is settled and has adult responsibilities. The fact she couldn't even get a sofa sorted shows she's done this all on a whim. Michael gives me the creeps though. There's something about him that screams RUN but I think she only stays with him because she doesn't want to look alone.

They both seem the type to stay at matalan and mcdonalds forever and live in the small rented flat and live dull lives together simply because they want to prove they're 'grown up' enough for it.

Just watched the 'he's moving in with me' vlog and michael is so shifty. Every time Lucille opens her mouth he looks so sheepish like he's worried she's about to call him out on something? When she's texting her mum she says 'wait' and he looks like he's about to shit himself? He's so strange one minute he seems so confident and show off-y and the next he looks scared and self concious

keimoo123

No ‘what I got for Christmas’ video yet...
because Michael is frantically trying to get a proper gift together 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

ThicccSkin

Surely Michael had a tv stand? They could have used that for the time being surely?
I get everyones version of having low/no money is different but I think when you have a following, you have to be a little more sensitive. This year has been awful for some - she could have viewers who’ve lost jobs and literally have no money. I know that’s not Lucilles fault per se but maybe not stress so much about money. What do you guys think?

keimoo123

We don’t have to find ways to slate her ... she literally documents herself doing stupid stuff and breaking the rules... it’s right there in front of our eyes lol. You can’t just cry and say it’s bullying when you get called out😭

teabarr23

Love how she hasn't bought a blooming iron yet but is splashing her cash on nutcrackers and christmas jigsaws!!!!!!! Is she stupid? Wonder how long Michael can go without having to iron his work uniform?

• Haha

Lolly666

Certain people need to sort out their Facebook privacy settings...a certain someone has now got a new four bed house😆

• Wow
  • Haha
She likes to play the ignorance card and pretends she doesn't know.
No one will call her out on this as her defence will most likely be "Why were you looking at my sister's page" and turn it back round to whoever mentions it rather than being honest for once in her life.

She is so entitled, like many YouTubers are. Lucille seems to think she is untouchable and if anyone ever says anything bad towards her, she is the victim and the innocent one. She needs to take a long hard look at her behaviour! I doubt she will though and her family don't give a shit enough to call her out on it as they like to inflate her ego too, especially her Mum.

That is her content. Food. Eating food. Gifted food from Cherryz. Then some pointless Xmas vlog, then back to food. She has no other content. She is stale and so not creative in the slightest. It is a wonder she has as many viewers as she does.

She will do anything for sponsors. She doesn't care, she is just thrilled no doubt to have been approached to include them in her video. She has zero clue about anything really..

She never wants to divert from her usual material. Food. What I eat in a day. More food. More puzzles. More complaining about being low on money whilst spending the money she is apparently doesn't have.
She is too scared to say anything to do with politics, social issues and so on, she doesn't want to have an opinion on anything important.
Her opinions only go as far as every single thing she stuffs in her face as amazing and her favourite.
Correct. She’ll say “I didn’t know” “I wasn’t sure” “the rules are so confusing here” then she’ll cry about all the sacrifices she’s made this year so all her little fans tell her how fantastic she is. Eating your dinner in your bed because your sister was pregnant isn’t a sacrifice. She cannot cope with any feedback that isn’t “oh you’re so amazing” because she has been pandered to and unduly praised her entire life. I think she’s really lucky to have a platform - it’s completely wasted on her as all she cares about is herself.

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Why's Natasha bragging about getting a 4 bedroom house when it's her boyfriend/husband earning all the money and most likely paying for it?

this is gonna sound so mean but they, as an entire family unit, make me feel genuinely ill.. theres something so unsettling about the whole lot of them and i can’t quite put my finger on it haha 😂

BlackCat

The way Michael was rubbing her leg whilst they were opening presents near the beginning of the video :sick: nearly made me throw up in my mouth.
The presents he gave her were soooo basic omg, friends-themed tat, chocolate and a necklace with that bloody quote she loves on it; give me strength :)

• Sick
considering the fact micheal has given up life living near his family a good job a flat to move to her area and they dont go see his family but see hers al the time has really rubbed me the wrong way i feel for him he said he minds but i doubt deep down he feels like that just stupid at this point and actually sad i dont like him and find him creepy but i feel like lucile wants him to fall out with his family or somthing knowing it would cause issues
agreed.

when it was announced they could only see 2 households on Christmas Day they should’ve decided to go see Michael family only. They’ve clearly been seeing lucilles family all through lockdown so they should’ve made the effort.

she doesn’t understand compromise at all

Anon_Miss

In Tier 1 you are still not allowed to go in other households (in the Mainland I am meaning, so exactly where Lucille is) and Laura is most likely in an extended household with her bf, so then she goes inside Lucille's flat? Stupid bunch of selfish bitches. I really despise the lot of them. I hope someone reports them as they need to be made aware that they will not get off with this constant rule breaking.

They will be making excuses like they didn't know. The family are so bloody stupid and the rules are not hard to understand.

The fact she, yet again, is breaking the rules is really pissing me off. I'm.actually fuming. What a silly pathetic joke of a person she is. Then she made a big deal about staying in her room away from Laura when she was pregnant but is happy enough to mix with her now and break the rules.

People think she is holier than thou. Fuck right off. Sorry thats pissed me off.

For Christmas I think the rules are the same throughout the UK.
I guess Michael will be forced to stay and keep Lucille happy even though he will want to spend it with his family who don't order him about like he is a toddler who doesn't know what to do. Michael seriously escape from Lucille while you can!

• Heart

billybobbobbob

Natasha has moved into a new, bigger house, has kids and a partner and it's just after Christmas. She fits the criteria of needing cash quick and easy and they've preyed on her. I feel so sorry that she's had the wool pulled over her eyes. She could lose so much.

I also DM'd Lucille, we've spoken before when she contacted a small business I used to run (not an mlm!) she's read it but hasn't responded, though i coincidentally saw her typing for a while around the time I was speaking to Natasha.

I hate to say it but Lucille doesn't have any more common sense than Natasha. They both seem very naive, trusting, gullible. I'm not a fan of either of them but wouldn't wish the stuff Natasha's facing on anyone.

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
I'm surprised Michael hasnt made an account on here to run and defend her considering she clearly reads here - unless shes keeping it top secret from everyone around her so they dont know the real her

WillaTree

Looks like there’s a toothbrush in the corner on the side, I can’t imagine he wouldn’t own a toothbrush. Surely Lucille would complain - that’s grounds for breaking up with someone imo if they moved in and didn’t own a toothbrush
Yes haha, I figured there had to be one somewhere, didn’t notice the one in the corner! Just really picked up on her showing all of ‘her’ things throughout the tour, never ‘ours’, and the lone toothbrush in the cup made me chuckle a little. Must be so odd to live with her, she seems to not be interested in sharing ‘her’ things.