Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
someone should report her anyway i’m sick of people getting away with it all. i haven’t held my baby niece since she was born in April

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wish Natasha would learn to say thank you and get her kids to say thank you when receiving presents!
Her mum says thank you so much I feel like they cancel each other out 😂
The more I go off Lucille the more I warm to Natasha and Laura. Natasha at least seemed to be having fun whereas Lucille’s idea of fun is letting her boyfriend take a glass of water to bed.

• Haha
i find that so weird Too.
If it’s her main passion in life I’m sure she definitely could’ve found someone who also enjoys it.

they’ve been together a couple of years and never been on holiday.
On both sides too. Like from his point of view he knows the woman he supposedly loves more than anyone has this passion and he’s just not bothered? Won’t even go away with her once or twice knowing how much it would mean to her.
Really think they’re both just together because it’s better than being alone.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
for someone who struggled to get a sofa or tv unit but can rush out to get crappy home ware and tattos shes a joke

what i dont get is shes said she was saving to buy a place so must have lots of savings since shes been saving a few years yet does not have the money to buy xmas decorations or anything like that trees r only expensive if u get the expensive ones i got mine for 20 quid from argos not even in the sale or anything shes a car crash waiting to happen

and also i dont like the tattoo it looks bit meh but idk

Anon14633

Wow what a thrilling vlog. For those who dont want to watch it she did a bit of hoovering and made a big deal about it, then went on about how we should appreciate our parents for keeping the house clean when we were younger ( so presumably she never bothered to lift a finger for the 20 plus years she lived at home to help her poor mom, how lazy). Instead of being her sisters taxi driver shes now Michael's, however I wouldn't be surprised if shes still giving them lifts but not filming it. She was amazed at how affordable aldi's was, surely someone with 'no money' would be shopping there but then how could she buy all her name brand choclate. She dropped a card into her sister letter box but I would bet on my life that she came into there house as we already know she doesnt care about covid. She then went to Frankie and Benny's and ordered a burger, chips and a massive chocolate cake ( how surprising... not). She then went home and ate half a trifle and said the could eat a whole. A few other things happened but I was only half watching in the background, if anyone wants to fill in the gaps feel free to

• Haha
It seems strange that Michael hasn’t brought a single bit of furniture from his flat with him?
He had a sofa, bed, tv stand, probably a desk.. why has all that stuff been abandoned.

and why does it look like Lucille is buying everything? Are they not sharing the expense?

I found the photo of breaking rules on her sisters Facebook (which I probably shouldn’t have been looking at). But just because she’s not posting about breaking the rules on YouTube doesn’t mean it’s ok.

whether she’s an influencer or not, nobody should get away with it.

After her fake crying a few weeks ago and all the “hate” you’d think she’d have started to follow the rules. But she’s just way too selfish for that
Correct. She’s only upset she got caught and that not everyone was telling her how absolutely amazing she is for a change. She honestly believes she’s better than everyone else because she’s continually been told she is. She’s a nasty, ignorant little girl who cares about no one other than herself. I am honestly shocked by how much her real personality has become apparent recently. I hope someone calls her out on it - will be interesting to see what lies and manipulation she comes up with this time.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
All that fuss to put up a tree then did it at midnight and both seemed bored and miserable. No Xmas music, no drink not even a diluting juice while they did it!
idk it just seemed really forced to me ? yeah that moment should have been really special xmas music in background hot chocolate messing about stuff u do when your young and just moved in together none of that i dont know it just felt odd to me

IAmNeverSatisfied

Omg did any hear Michael's comment near the beginning of the video, after he unwrapped the coaster: "Even though i'm not allowed anything in the bedroom" ? 😲 And Lucille just laughed.
Does she make him keep all of his belongings inside a box/cupboard or something?
I noticed too he was like “now I can drink in the bedroom” when he got a bottle!! This woman is a power pusher.

binlova

VIP Member
View attachment 384441

She had a few weeks living by herself before Michael moved in, it's hardly living independently. Laughable when she talks about managing finances well. She prioritised pointless naff home decor accessories before she got herself practical furniture for her flat. That's hardly managing finances well. Can tell the maturity levels of her audience if they believe this stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think the real tell will be if she ever gets her car serviced or any major problems with that? like the bills that popup that you dont plan for

Clearly907

She said in one of her videos that Michael has no interest in travelling. Seems weird to me to claim travelling is your passion and then settle for a partner who won’t even go on holiday with you.
Honest to god they are such a weird couple. Don't suit each other at all.
I find it so weird seeing seeing her walk around her flat in giant onesies in front of Michael. How embarrassing 😂😂😂

• Haha

Hurrah54

VIP Member
I'm pretty pissed off with that to be honest because I haven't seen my niece since February and she's obviously changed so much.
Because Lucille is so obsessed with her family she thinks she can just twist the rules to see them. Out of everyone in that household, surely someone could look after Lola if Laura did have an appt.
If I was looking after a baby for an hour I wouldn't be getting all cosy in my onesie, getting someone else to take a photo of me.....

Michael is definitely sick of her, you can tell. All she does is moan at him or about something, I can see him moving back to his home town

I just don’t see what there is to be jealous of. Like I guess when you have a bunch of teens telling you how much they love you and your mother praises you for everything down to tying your shoelaces you might get a big head but honestly what does she really think people are jealous of?

• Haha
She was bound to be caught out at some point. It was obvious she was at her mother’s multiple times to upload videos before she got her WiFi.
I remember her moaning during the first lockdown about people not following the rules and how it will prolong the restrictions. Funny she isn’t as bothered when it’s her who has to make actual sacrifices.

A few months ago myself, and probably most of you, didn’t think she was that bad. I commented on her thread because she was clueless and a bit annoying but realistically she wasn’t doing anything too bad. But now I can’t stand her 😂

She says she is only going there, but what she says and what she does is completely different.

Wait until she finds out it is only essential travel for 3 weeks and that that doesn't mean McDonalds trips! She will be gutted.
A school child could figure out what you can and can’t do. I honestly feel embarrassed for her. Let’s say she got stopped by the police, what’s she going to say - “oh someone on my Instagram said ‘you should just see who you want lovely you’re so inspirational and you deserve it for your amazing videos. You should see all your family ilysm’ so that’s fine isn’t it?” Most of her followers are children and she thinks they’ll know better than her? Says it all. Can’t believe I thought she was intelligent.

• Haha