Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone should report her anyway i’m sick of people getting away with it all. i haven’t held my baby niece since she was born in April
I hope you get a cuddle with her soon 🤞🏽❤

esp when he has just moved away from everyone he knows. Working at McDonald's though, surely it will be a very young group of people to meet?
Actually, I didn’t think of that. Even if he makes a friend, I’d love to see her reaction 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And how did Laura drop the baby off? Left her at the front door and stood two metres away? Didn’t come inside at all? She’s an utter embarrassment - literally cares about no one but herself. And that comment she’s been so passive aggressive in her response to is no way name calling or bullying!
It is so ridiculous, and basically insulting to her followers, that she thinks they are stupid enough to buy these lies. lockdown etc really has shown the true side of so many influencers

I hope you get a cuddle with her soon 🤞🏽❤

Actually, I didn’t think of that. Even if he makes a friend, I’d love to see her reaction 🤓
I can imagine she would be really pass agg about it, if he wanted to meet someone for a drink etc she would make pointed remarks like "ok fine i will just stay in alone"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wouldn't it be a shame if a few people reported her.. *ahem* look at the form I found on Police Scotland.

Right, let's get into her reply. That made me FURIOUS. She is a lying little witch. She is a bully. That person is certainly not as all she did was ask a simple question. So she is telling us that Laura had no one else to look after her kid. What about her Mum? And i am pretty sure you can take your kid with you to an appointment.
Laura most likely took the photo. Her Mum was probably there too, her Dad put up her wall art etc as no way would she do that, and I am unsure if she would let Michael do it.

She is a conniving lying brat and I hope she gets enough reports against her that she at least gets pulled up about her behaviour. Even if nothing happens, it might be enough to make her think as surely she has some braincells kicking about in that head of hers.

Seriously, I am pissed off. So bleeping angry at her breaking the rules again, but also her reply to that person. She was not babysitting. She was having her family round for a visit. She is probably driving Natasha around too. I so want her to lose her fans as she does not deserve it at all.

As for her doing the innocent act and try to turn it around on that person who had every right to ask her, she has shown her true colours. She is the bully. Not whoever asked her why her sister was there. Why does she think she is so special that she can break the rules and get off with it? You are nothing special, Lucille. No doubt her minions will believe her. If they do, they are more stupid that I thought.

I hope Michael makes loads of new friends and realises what a witch his gf is and realises he can do so much better than her. He left everything for her and she is already having sly little digs.
Lucille, the Internet you only got fixed recently which means you were using your Mum's Internet again breaking the rules.
She needs to make him feel more welcome but it sounds like she is regretting it, when really he should be the one running for the hills away from her.
what video was this posted on cant find it :(

Reactions: 3
It is so ridiculous, and basically insulting to her followers, that she thinks they are stupid enough to buy these lies. lockdown etc really has shown the true side of so many influencers

I can imagine she would be really pass agg about it, if he wanted to meet someone for a drink etc she would make pointed remarks like "ok fine i will just stay in alone"
I really don’t think he’d hear the end of it. I don’t think he’s mr perfect but I do hope he’s not feeling too isolated. I know it was his choice but being far away from your family is hard enough but with COVID restrictions it must be harder...well depends if Lucille would break the rules for his family or is it just her family? 🤔

i cant get over how rude that comment is so bleeping rude

i encourage you alll to report her wow thats got me so fired up what she said on her page had enough of people like her thinking they can do as they please and get away with it

she clearly sees her family if shes baby sitting does anyone not think that would be in the vlog ? even if she cant show lola directly

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

i encourage you alll to report her wow thats got me so fired up what she said on her page had enough of people like her thinking they can do as they please and get away with it

she clearly sees her family if shes baby sitting does anyone not think that would be in the vlog ? even if she cant show lola directly
Exactly. It’s the most interesting thing she’s done in weeks and yet she doesn’t mention it? Almost as though she knows it’s wrong...

Reactions: 5
Exactly. It’s the most interesting thing she’s done in weeks and yet she doesn’t mention it? Almost as though she knows it’s wrong...
she does thats the thing she knows its wrong so she wont mention it that comment has really anoyyed me suprised not more people have replied but shes shown her true colours

I see you found the comment, yes, so rude and obnoxious isn't it?

I hope other people reported her too
The link is in my other reply from earlier.
The other thing is, how bloody pathetic her minions are as they will not see anything wrong in what she is doing or her nasty side, they will just target the so called "bullies"

As for not more people commenting on it or also calling her out, same thing. People believe her fake nicey nicey attitude.

I really don’t think he’d hear the end of it. I don’t think he’s mr perfect but I do hope he’s not feeling too isolated. I know it was his choice but being far away from your family is hard enough but with COVID restrictions it must be harder...well depends if Lucille would break the rules for his family or is it just her family? 🤔
She only breaks the rules for her family. She is so entitled and her personality is repulsive. So nasty and bitchy.

As for Michael, I do think he will be feeling isolated, sadly. I hope he finds some friends of his own and starts to make a life for himself that is not all about Lucille. Imagine her face if she found out he was going out with a girl, like she does with her new friend. She would guilt trip him into staying in, but it is OK for her to do what she wants.

Ideally he needs to leave ASAP and get back to his family.

I hope michael starts to refuse to be in her vlogs
That would be so good! I doubt he will though as she would make him feel so guilty and bad about ruining her "passion" and her "dream". I hope he realises what she is like soon.

I see you found the comment, yes, so rude and obnoxious isn't it?

I hope other people reported her too
The link is in my other reply from earlier.
The other thing is, how bloody pathetic her minions are as they will not see anything wrong in what she is doing or her nasty side, they will just target the so called "bullies"

As for not more people commenting on it or also calling her out, same thing. People believe her fake nicey nicey attitude.

She only breaks the rules for her family. She is so entitled and her personality is repulsive. So nasty and bitchy.

As for Michael, I do think he will be feeling isolated, sadly. I hope he finds some friends of his own and starts to make a life for himself that is not all about Lucille. Imagine her face if she found out he was going out with a girl, like she does with her new friend. She would guilt trip him into staying in, but it is OK for her to do what she wants.

Ideally he needs to leave ASAP and get back to his family.

That would be so good! I doubt he will though as she would make him feel so guilty and bad about ruining her "passion" and her "dream". I hope he realises what she is like soon.
i remember her using her grandad and her fake tears acting so upset i nearly lost my tit as she used her poor grandad as a reason she did not break the rules makes me sick

i remember her using her grandad and her fake tears acting so upset i nearly lost my tit as she used her poor grandad as a reason she did not break the rules makes me sick
Yes, that was really low and showed everyone the type of person she truly is. She does not deserve to have a YT channel or the following she has. I think that is also what angers me, that people like her. That they look up to her and she thinks she is so great and can do no wrong.
The minions lap up every word she says, I wish more people could see the type of person she is.

She obviously reads here but instead of seeing all the valid points we make about her breaking lockdown rules and being nasty to Michael, she dismisses it all as bullying and “nasty trolls”.

Sometimes we’re a bit harsh on here but she could take some constructive criticism.

Reactions: 7
She obviously reads here but instead of seeing all the valid points we make about her breaking lockdown rules and being nasty to Michael, she dismisses it all as bullying and “nasty trolls”.

Sometimes we’re a bit harsh on here but she could take some constructive criticism.
I think she needs harsh. Actually, I don't think I've read anything too nasty on here about her. And if things have seemed harsher lately then she needs to ask herself why that is..but instead she classes everyone as trolls and bullies.

I have zero nice things to say about her. I often have to bite my tongue when I'm posting about her as I could be harsher, believe me 😂

Reactions: 2
I think she needs harsh. Actually, I don't think I've read anything too nasty on here about her. And if things have seemed harsher lately then she needs to ask herself why that is..but instead she classes everyone as trolls and bullies.

I have zero nice things to say about her. I often have to bite my tongue when I'm posting about her as I could be harsher, believe me 😂
I could definitely be a lot harsher too but hold back😂😂

As much a I don't agree with rule breaking, please don't waste scarce recourses reporting her the police are stretched enough. Let her live with her guilt!

As much a I don't agree with rule breaking, please don't waste scarce recourses reporting her the police are stretched enough. Let her live with her guilt!
she has 0 guilt, thats the problem. instead of owning up and apologising the last time she broke the rules she started babbling on about her granddads passing. and she knows shes in the wrong or she would have vlogged her family over again

It’s funny how they all say “it’s obvious which website you’ve come from” when I’m pretty sure none of us have ever commented on her videos??

tbh judging on how many likes the comments get i think its clear people share the same view they may just not comment it

Reactions: 6
She has no guilt. If she had, she wouldn't keep doing what she is doing.

It’s funny how they all say “it’s obvious which website you’ve come from” when I’m pretty sure none of us have ever commented on her videos??
Never commented on her videos at all. Been tempted, but never done it.

i think we will get a video saying shes taking a break for christmas to hide her breaking the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.