Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to come on here to say the same. She’s touting for ‘Collabs’ and ‘kindly gifted’ items. It’s so transparent it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
I was going to come on here to say the same. She’s touting for ‘Collabs’ and ‘kindly gifted’ items. It’s so transparent it’s embarrassing.
Oh and what do you know she has tagged the brands in the recommendations she has received... oh god I'm cringing for her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Desperate isn’t it?? Although I’m in no doubt she’ll get given lots of stuff for free. She’s shameless. I wouldn’t even be surprised if she already had a prepared list and just posted that.

• Wow
She defo only didn’t that post and tagged the brands so they would send her free stuff she doesn’t care what her followers think!! All so fake why can’t people see through it!!! So
Embarrassing having to beg for it all. Just work hard like normal people and buy the stuff you need and would like!!!!

Reactions: 5
Absolutely HATE seeing “influencers” doing this. Like seriously just buy your own sh**
It’s so so obvious it’s cringey. “Just going to tag this brand so you all know where to look” like we’ve never heard of Tommee tippee before you absolute THROBBER

Reactions: 12
Another influencer having a baby hoping everyone else will pay for it !
If you can’t afford it then don’t have it!
Stupid girl!!

Reactions: 6
Her Instagram just now is tagging every brand known in the hope for all the free stuff clearly.

• Wow
  • Angry
Another influencer having a baby hoping everyone else will pay for it !
If you can’t afford it then don’t have it!
Stupid girl!!
Exactly!! She had a good job before and she left it now has to beg for it all!! Just so embarrassing!!!! Why would you risk it you don’t know how long the influencer life will go on for!! So stupid!!!!!

Nice little beg on Instagram just now for the convertible highchair/cot! She tagged the company saying how great the product looked but offered no swipe up to where you can actually buy it. It’s so interesting how I notice things like this on Instagram now after having read Tattle. It really opens your eyes

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Nice little beg on Instagram just now for the convertible highchair/cot! She tagged the company saying how great the product looked but offered no swipe up to where you can actually buy it. It’s so interesting how I notice things like this on Instagram now after having read Tattle. It really opens your eyes
Yep I thought exact the same. It's almost embarrassing at how obvious she is being

Reactions: 5
She ought to take a leaf out of Elle’s book from Feathering an empty nest.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't have an issue with Lucie going to the beach. Looks like it is a very quiet one but they are called influencers for a reason. People will see her grid post from the other day or her stories today and think what a good idea and before we know it all the beaches will be full. She already had people asking her on her post which beach it is.

Just go, have a great time but don't go posting for all the world to see.

Last edited:
I do have an issue with influencers going to the beach and posting about it all day and then being coy about where it is.

It is very ‘do as I say, not as I do’.

(I agree we don’t want beaches being flooded with people but she should keep it to herself and stop showing off about it if she doesn’t want people to go there. It’s very ‘Look what a great time I am having, not for you though!’).

Reactions: 7
I do have an issue with influencers going to the beach and posting about it all day and then being coy about where it is.

It is very ‘do as I say, not as I do’.

(I agree we don’t want beaches being flooded with people but she should keep it to herself and stop showing off about it if she doesn’t want people to go there. It’s very ‘Look what a great time I am having, not for you though!’).
Oh my god totally agree!! So irritating

Reactions: 1
I've just seen the birthday cake for her husband's 40th...how naff for it just to celebrate brands that he likes rather than anything personal. Just looks so naff and like a beg for gifts. I'd be mortified if I got a cake and it had some horrible branded toppers.

Reactions: 6
I really liked Lucie, I thought she had been through a real crap time and was genuinely happy for her when she fell pregnant.
The hinting for freebies though is making me change my opinion slightly.
From the lifestyle she portrays, they certainly aren't short of money. The house must be at least a 4 bed and looks to be a large detached in a new estate. It's a lovely home. They seem quite spendy so she clearly doesn't need free things. Quite annoying when she will blatantly be gifted things like a pram, carseat, monitors etc when there are much more deserving people really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.