Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trust me looks can be deceiving
I know a few people who know her and from schools and have said she is completely different off camera and that baby voice is all fake

Reactions: 2
I agree, I really liked her too but since becoming pregnant she seems so entitled! I noticed the other day she already had a snuzpod in the nursery! It was covered so we’ll see if that was gifted! They are obviously well off so it is annoying to see them being gifted everything and then hinting at what they want to make sure they get exactly the right things that they’d buy! Then do the whole “omg we were going to purchase this but got it kindly gifted!” And it’s annoying that companies don’t just gift a product they gift all the extras to go with it too eg bedding sets, sleep bags, sleep aids! These people would probably buy they extras if they weren’t being handed it all on a plate! I struggled and saved for everything for my baby and work really hard so it is a bit of a kick in the teeth to see! 😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You could have joined the conversation to educate yourself when Rebecca Meldrum chose to give "no fucks" about racist contist on her channel. Why are you doing it now? That happened a year ago. Your ignorance is disgusting. Now that their is profit in this you're all for educating yourself and your subs. You can't post about teaching kids how to be better humans and then immediately after post a story thanking a company for your freebie. Then that company is one of the first to praise your post about racism. YOU SCRATCH MY BACK AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS. You are profiting and helping others profit from something that does not affect you directly and you've chosen to ignore previously. Shame on you.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow she’s totally missed the point.

No, being racist doesnt go hand in hand with being kind, Lucie!

We’ve been kind from our places of white privilege and it wasn’t and still isn’t enough. It’s time to be angry and active about it.

She’s really trying to make it about the white people who have been called out on their ignorance rather than the cause of BLM. Unbelievable

Reactions: 1
Re: her latest grid post - The importance of supporting local yet the item was gifted 🙈😂😂 wow.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Re: her latest grid post - The importance of supporting local yet the item was gifted 🙈😂😂 wow.
I never really understand the point of companies like this gifting things! I very much doubt many of her followers are local enough to use to company anyway!

If things are gifted it actually puts me off as why would I support a company giving freebies away to influencers.

Reactions: 4
If things are gifted it actually puts me off as why would I support a company giving freebies away to influencers.
Oh my god couldn’t agree more!!! How is watching someone having it for free supposed to make you want to spend your hard earned money on it?!

Reactions: 7
I really liked Lucie, I thought she had been through a real crap time and was genuinely happy for her when she fell pregnant.
The hinting for freebies though is making me change my opinion slightly.
From the lifestyle she portrays, they certainly aren't short of money. The house must be at least a 4 bed and looks to be a large detached in a new estate. It's a lovely home. They seem quite spendy so she clearly doesn't need free things. Quite annoying when she will blatantly be gifted things like a pram, carseat, monitors etc when there are much more deserving people really.
She lives in a fairly new build, semi-detached. It took all of 5 minutes for me to find her house which is actually scary. I like Lucie but she needs to be more careful with the photos outside of her home. Anyone can find it.

• Wow
I think she comes across as the type who would be all nice to your face but actually be the biggest witch in the room 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think she comes across as the type who would be all nice to your face but actually be the biggest witch in the room 🤷‍♀️
I can kind of see that, I used to really like her but I feel I’m sort of seeing a different side to her lately, like the other day when she put up a post saying if you want something link it on stories and your husband will buy it for you. Just made her seem really spoilt and you could imagine her being stroppy and always getting her own way!

I can kind of see that, I used to really like her but I feel I’m sort of seeing a different side to her lately, like the other day when she put up a post saying if you want something link it on stories and your husband will buy it for you. Just made her seem really spoilt and you could imagine her being stroppy and always getting her own way!
Have to agree,my opinion has really changed of her lately too.

I agree. A real eye opener for me was her support of Mrs Medrum and the fact a couple of weeks ago her husband was sitting looking at Rolex watches but yet she wants all her baby stuff for free 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I agree. A real eye opener for me was her support of Mrs Medrum and the fact a couple of weeks ago her husband was sitting looking at Rolex watches but yet she wants all her baby stuff for free 🙄
I know she's been through a tough time with miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, etc, but I don't get why she didn't keep stuff from Harry if the plan was always to have another baby at some point? At least the big expensive things like cot, pram, car seat etc. My son is almost 4 and I'm pregnant with no. 2. We knew we were going to wait a few years, but we still kept everything so don't need new stuff apart from a few clothing bits. It doesn't look they're short of space to store things - my house is much smaller!

Reactions: 5
So the rules are you can meet up to 6 people in an open space, not share food, stay 6ft apart and toys/garden play equipment cannot be shared. Her stories today show that they are not 6ft apart, they are sharing food and utensils and an adult is using the play equipment. My son has not seen anyone else because he's too young to understand the rules so therfore we stay away to avoid him having meltdowns. Why the duck can this idiot do it AND put it on Instagram with no consee? twit.

• Angry
So the rules are you can meet up to 6 people in an open space, not share food, stay 6ft apart and toys/garden play equipment cannot be shared. Her stories today show that they are not 6ft apart, they are sharing food and utensils and an adult is using the play equipment. My son has not seen anyone else because he's too young to understand the rules so therfore we stay away to avoid him having meltdowns. Why the duck can this idiot do it AND put it on Instagram with no consee? twit.
The food thing really shocked me. How can she think it’s okay to lay out plates of food for everyone to touch and pick at?

The food thing really shocked me. How can she think it’s okay to lay out plates of food for everyone to touch and pick at?
Simple
She is an influencer
So in there eyes they are above the rules
There you have it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.