Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she should be more mindful of the fact that she is privileged. A lot of people will be working from home during the summer holidays whilst also looking after their kids. Her ‘job’ is not difficult to do with her kid there. Also she has a reasonably sized house and a garden and lives in a nice part of the country.

I will be trying to work from home and look after the kids all summer but I know that the fact we have a large garden and no financial issues due to COVID that we are a hell of a lot luckier than a lot of people.

Reactions: 7
Does she have a new job or has she made the jump to full-time influencer? If it's the later then man she has failed spectacularly. She has barely made any content this year.

Does she have a new job or has she made the jump to full-time influencer? If it's the later then man she has failed spectacularly. She has barely made any content this year.
Yep she’s a full time twit now .. I mean influencer! 🙈... can’t you tell by the change in her?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's absolutely not the case at all.... my daughter has additional needs and is a real handful at times and that time at home is real respite for us. I love the bones off her dont get me wrong but she is full on. This year is completely different and I'm having to juggle working from home as well as looking after 2 kids and it's full on.
It’s absolutely the case for me. Personally. I also work from home, as does my husband, & between us we just have to juggle it. But we’re enjoying it, it’s great to be all together & the kids just have to understand that at times they need to entertain themselves. Or just watch tv. Whatever works. I don’t feel guilty about them watching tv or on electronics because it’s a difficult time. I’m dreading them going back to school.
Can your partner help out at all? Or a family member? To ease the strain a bit?
Lucie’s just lazy & spoilt

Yep she’s a full time twit now .. I mean influencer! 🙈... can’t you tell by the change in her?! 🤣
It's a shame as she was one of the better, more relatable ones. They always change when they do this full-time.

Reactions: 4
It’s absolutely the case for me. Personally. I also work from home, as does my husband, & between us we just have to juggle it. But we’re enjoying it, it’s great to be all together & the kids just have to understand that at times they need to entertain themselves. Or just watch tv. Whatever works. I don’t feel guilty about them watching tv or on electronics because it’s a difficult time. I’m dreading them going back to school.
Can your partner help out at all? Or a family member? To ease the strain a bit?
Lucie’s just lazy & spoilt
My parents live 5 hours away so they are out of the question and my husband only has so many holidays and he is taking 7 days off during the holidays so that we can spend it togethe. My mother in law is very good but cant take her all the time. I managed to do so many weeks before schools opened doing it.. .an extra 6 weeks isnt going to make a huge difference (speak to me in september... I'll be one rocking in the corner). Unfortunately, it's not as simple as putting the telly on she needs constant attention.

It's a shame as she was one of the better, more relatable ones. They always change when they do this full-time.
Totally agree

Reactions: 2
Obviously can’t post a story without telling the world she’s exhausted... AGAIN.

we get it Lucie. Your pregnant and tired 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Come on now she did go shopping and out for a meal ... give her a break ... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why she left her job? I’m sure she had said she had been at the same place for like 10 years or something. There wasn’t much mention of it when she left. Was it she decided to be a full time influencer or was there more to it?

Reactions: 1
The willy chat this morning.
Pls tell me I’m not the only one who finds that incredibly wrong of her to be discussing on social media???

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The willy chat this morning.
Pls tell me I’m not the only one who finds that incredibly wrong of her to be discussing on social media???
Came to say the same, I thought I must have misheard!! Couldn’t believe she would share that.

Reactions: 1
Come on... when you're discussing a 5/6/7 year old there is no need to describe it as a boner either... is that just me? I feel like that is trying to, I dont know, sexualise it perhaps? Children have hard willy's for very different reasons to adults obviously. The use of that term is very inappropriate I feel (as is discussing the situation in general!)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Soooooo inappropriate! Poor Harry having your mum share that sort of thing. I’m no prude, but I’m actually quite shocked by this.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just had to unfollow. I’m sorry your poor son! You do not need to tell everyone he had a boner! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I thought the exact same I couldn’t believe she put that out there for the world to see !

Reactions: 3
Would she write the same about her husband's willy? And would he be comfortable about it? Sickening.

I thought the same - completely inappropriate! Share with a friend or your mum or something - not with thousands of strangers on social media. My son says stuff like that occasionally and I wouldn't even consider sharing it on my private social media which only friends and family can see!

Reactions: 2
Absolutely shocking. If she would be uncomfortable talking about her husbands boner on the internet she certainly shouldn’t talk about her child having one when he has absolutely no say in the matter. My son asks these questions all the time It wouldn’t ever cross my mind to speak about it online.
Why even refer to it as a boner anyway?! Surely that’s a sexual term...just so so weird and made me cringe massively

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.