Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think she’s been reading here judging from her latest grid post all of a sudden saying how grateful she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone think she’s been reading here judging from her latest grid post all of a sudden saying how grateful she is?
To be honest I do think she is really grateful for being pregnant to be fair she has been through a rotten time of it with the miscarriage and ectopic...but my issue is the negativity all of the time.

I do love the nursery though

Reactions: 1
Oh dear how sad, She’s pregnant with her rainbow baby, she’s got a whole 7 weeks off with her son, not having to work from home, waiting for her new car to arrive so she can go on another free mini break even though she only had one about 2 weeks ago. Honestly don’t know how she copes 🙄 They need a bloody reality check

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I know she said she was dreading it... but FFS at least give it a full week before you complain about how horrid your child is 😟

Also, shes what, 31/32 weeks pregnant now? Shes not planning anything for summer because she's pregnant!?
Anyone else stop their lives at 31 weeks? Life continues, this is the perfect time to enjoy one on one with Harry, before she has a baby to think of, but shes taking it slow instead. Bless!🙄

Last edited:
I know she said she was dreading it... but FFS at least give it a full week before you complain about how horrid your child is 😟

Also, shes what, 31/32 weeks pregnant now? Shes not planning anything for summer because she's pregnant!?
Anyone else stop their lives at 31 weeks? Life continues, this is the perfect time to enjoy one on one with Harry, before she has a baby to think of, but shes taking it slow instead. Bless!🙄
I was in soft play and the park right up until my due date with both of mine... life goes on! How will she ever cope with 2???

Reactions: 2
this will be the last 6 weeks holidays she gets just her and Harry, why is she complaining instead of making the most of it? Life doesn’t stop just because your pregnant again, I was at soft play with my 2 up until the day before I gave birth because why should the kids miss out ?? I know every pregnancy is different and I was lucky other than the obvious aches and pains but from what I can see from Lucie she’s having an easy pregnancy too??!

Reactions: 1
Shes certainly not having a horrendous pregnancy is she, even with low iron shes still doing ok. I worked until 2 weeks before my youngest was born... I hosted my eldest sons birthday party at 36 weeks! Shes just lazy!

I see my fav ginger ninja (next to my daughter of course 😂) is still blagging freebies. Tell you what Lucie how about I challenge you to actually use a fiver of your OWN money to buy something rather than blag it for free and then try and influence us 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same, in fact I had my baby the next day and I’m convinced it was soft play that brought labour on 😂
Same..... well not the baby but contractions started. Baby born in early hours of the next day though.

With my second I was a da overdue and went for a night out... got home at 11 and my contractions started early the next morning. I'm sure that's what brought that on.

Oh dear how sad, She’s pregnant with her rainbow baby, she’s got a whole 7 weeks off with her son, not having to work from home, waiting for her new car to arrive so she can go on another free mini break even though she only had one about 2 weeks ago. Honestly don’t know how she copes 🙄 They need a bloody reality check
Wonder if this one was gifted like the last. Not sure if she still has that gifted car still either .. where’s the stalker at 😂

is it just me or does anyone else think her husband seems like a right miserable sod? She always goes away on these mini holidays with Harry on her own and seems to do a lot by herself with Harry, her husband just seems to be around to pay for everything!

Reactions: 7
is it just me or does anyone else think her husband seems like a right miserable sod? She always goes away on these mini holidays with Harry on her own and seems to do a lot by herself with Harry, her husband just seems to be around to pay for everything!
He was there as playing swing ball with Harry in a clip

She’s such a spoilt brat! In her new video she opens saying that the links below are affiliated and she earns a few “pennies” :rolleyes: from them but if we want to google the link we can but it takes her a lot of time! The whole time she’s rolling her eyes and just sounds like a madam!!! Really annoyed me, and if I was going to buy anything (I’m not) it would make me want to google it myself just to piss her off

• Angry
Reactions: 9
It's the suggestion that she is helping. "I hope you appreciate them" she is the only one gaining anything!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow, not sure how I’ve managed the past 15 years of internet shopping without the kindness of influencers and their aff links 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.