Lovevie and Olivia Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to find them stylish but now I feel they throw any trend on and think they're so fashionable. Not every 'trend' works together

Reactions: 6
Has Olivia broken up with her boyfriend?
I don't know but spill what makes you think they are broken up! I was trying to look through recent tiktoks to see if anything was mentioned lol.

Side note - Liv seriously needs to invest in some more supportive sports bras for running yikes

Reactions: 2
Ffs some of these outfits look like when my townie sims are in a randomised outfit of CC and EA clothing😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Reason I feel they've broken up is no posts in months. And this trend with song 'I was over love thought I had enough then I found you' Evie done a video to the sound but not one video from liv, which is weird they take any opportunity to show their partners off.

Reason I feel they've broken up is no posts in months. And this trend with song 'I was over love thought I had enough then I found you' Evie done a video to the sound but not one video from liv, which is weird they take any opportunity to show their partners off.
I feel like Evie has always been more public with vlogging her boyfriends and posting them a bit more regularly compared to Liv but you’re right, it has been a while since she posted him. Such a non-issue but I’d love to know how Joe feels about Evie getting with the male bestie she’d known their entire relationship. Totally irrelevant but I think Joe is more attractive🤣

Reactions: 4
I feel like Evie has always been more public with vlogging her boyfriends and posting them a bit more regularly compared to Liv but you’re right, it has been a while since she posted him. Such a non-issue but I’d love to know how Joe feels about Evie getting with the male bestie she’d known their entire relationship. Totally irrelevant but I think Joe is more attractive🤣
No I agree Joe must be like wtf, but I swear Evie and liv weren't even single long. Feels they can't be alone at all.

Reactions: 2
No I agree Joe must be like wtf, but I swear Evie and liv weren't even single long. Feels they can't be alone at all.
No it’s literally giving ‘I need a boyfriend so people don’t think I’m uncool and can’t get boys’ or something. I know some people stay with their high school sweethearts forever but I can’t imagine breaking up with them and instantly jumping into another long term relationship and never experiencing adulthood as a single person.

No offence I’m being irrational but they’re so bland if they think this was hysterical enough to be shared with the world. Idk why it’s pissed me off so much like they’re so boring😭😭

Reactions: 3