Lovevie and Olivia Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the comments said they were unsure it would suit them as it’s strapless and they have bigger boobs or something and Olivia was like NO it’s so supportive!!!! Girl you do not have big boobs don’t speak for everyone
Fr, my boobs are E/F and so they very heavy and round af lol. You're telling me that tacky thin fabric is gonna support and keep them strapped in? LOOOOOL

Reactions: 1
Does katie hoyle ever give anyone the ick like idk who IS she really why is she hanging around evie and even fuhzz lmao lame
She seems the most basic girl, very much follows trends her outfits look same as everyone else no originality and uses all TikTok slang 'slay' 'it's giving' when she's 24? I just think she's immature

In this tiktok she’s on about her falling over and she says ‘I said to my younger brother?’ Since when has she had a younger brother, I’m so confused? All I know of is her 2 younger sisters and her mum and dad lived together until her mum died a couple years back? Unless her dad has a new girlfriend with kids but surely you’d say step brother not brother?

Attachments

In this tiktok she’s on about her falling over and she says ‘I said to my younger brother?’ Since when has she had a younger brother, I’m so confused? All I know of is her 2 younger sisters and her mum and dad lived together until her mum died a couple years back? Unless her dad has a new girlfriend with kids but surely you’d say step brother not brother?
Could be the case a new step family unit. I guess not calling him brother is more awkward and it isn't her business or ours for her to announce her dads got into a relationship. If not god knows she does exadderate so probably her friend she's calling a brother. She does go on and on

I’ve unfollowed them tbh. They’re so repetitive and boring now, and never use their platforms for any good

I wish they'd stop making clothes that are only for skinny girls with no boobs (aka them) and saying it's soooOOOO flattering it looks SOOO good on like you've made and designed that for you and it looks good on YOU you can't speak for everyone

their new top is cute but it's backless so eliminates anyone with bigger boobs who wouldn't not want to wear a bra kind of like that dress they made being strapless so again not ideal for girls with bigger boobs like why do they even have this brand if they make 1 item every 4 months that's designed for them/their friends body types only

Reactions: 6
I find it so weird they’re posting what size people bought the dress in “ she bought it in xs” … like ok. Also I think her dad either remarried or is dating again when I went to the first pop up this was the woman I saw w her dad
22C4C82B-CE6F-4662-9F51-D503E58DA3D8.png

I've unfollowed them, their clothing just is for a girl brandy Melville size woman. It feels like they do a pop up for quick money grab. It just doesn't feel like they actually need or care for it past these couple days they do a pop up. They repost stuff eachother posts of tiny girls in clothing as models aw they keep it as low budget as possible. Always them posing in clothing, just keeping it cheap as possible to make more money. In my opinion only reason its successful is their fan base. Nothing they've made is out of this world, as they do basic sizing no consideration for any larger sizes or larger proportions😒 They'll Finnish this pop up and no doubt leave it 2/3 months if not year and a half and then do it again when they fancy. Don't they realise how lucky they are they can have a clothing brand as a hobby??

Reactions: 2
Also I think her dad either remarried or is dating again when I went to the first pop up this was the woman I saw w her dad
Aw good for him <3 hope he is finding happiness after their loss and that the girls are adjusting to it. It must be strange but they all look happy. She might also just be an auntie or family friend:ROFLMAO:

I actually don't know who is buying these ugly dresses because they are not stylish or flattering on anyone but a very particular height and body type. None of the late teen/early twenties 'fashion girlies' in real life or on insta/tiktok including Olivia and Evie have ever worn striped maxi dresses so idk what was going through their minds or how much input they actually had in designing the items. The baby tees made sense but not a single clue what the vision was with the dresses.

Reactions: 3
very random but does anyone know the area they're living in? I'm looking for flats in London atm, theirs looks very expensive :oops::oops:

very random but does anyone know the area they're living in? I'm looking for flats in London atm, theirs looks very expensive :oops::oops:
I think they live north west london near west hampstead/finchley road, I've seen them both at my gym a few times, also evies bf and my first thought was that he was cute then I noticed her and that they were together

• Haha
I think Olivia suits being blonde much more than ‘auburn’ (bright orange). I know it’s so damaging for your hair but the bleach blonde was such a look lol.

I think Olivia suits being blonde much more than ‘auburn’ (bright orange). I know it’s so damaging for your hair but the bleach blonde was such a look lol.
I don't mind auburn on her but the recent one is very orange toned isn't it. Bit too much I think 😄

this colour is terrible on her :/ copper looked really nice on her before whats changed? Is it just because she's not tanned right now

I think she definitely suited blonde so much so to go back I just wasn't as in love with it, I loved the blonde on her summer and winter it suited her