Lovevie and Olivia Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to find them stylish but now I feel they throw any trend on and think they're so fashionable. Not every 'trend' works together

Reactions: 5
Has Olivia broken up with her boyfriend?
I don't know but spill what makes you think they are broken up! I was trying to look through recent tiktoks to see if anything was mentioned lol.

Side note - Liv seriously needs to invest in some more supportive sports bras for running yikes

Reactions: 2
Ffs some of these outfits look like when my townie sims are in a randomised outfit of CC and EA clothing😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Reason I feel they've broken up is no posts in months. And this trend with song 'I was over love thought I had enough then I found you' Evie done a video to the sound but not one video from liv, which is weird they take any opportunity to show their partners off.

Reason I feel they've broken up is no posts in months. And this trend with song 'I was over love thought I had enough then I found you' Evie done a video to the sound but not one video from liv, which is weird they take any opportunity to show their partners off.
I feel like Evie has always been more public with vlogging her boyfriends and posting them a bit more regularly compared to Liv but you’re right, it has been a while since she posted him. Such a non-issue but I’d love to know how Joe feels about Evie getting with the male bestie she’d known their entire relationship. Totally irrelevant but I think Joe is more attractive🤣

Reactions: 3
I feel like Evie has always been more public with vlogging her boyfriends and posting them a bit more regularly compared to Liv but you’re right, it has been a while since she posted him. Such a non-issue but I’d love to know how Joe feels about Evie getting with the male bestie she’d known their entire relationship. Totally irrelevant but I think Joe is more attractive🤣
No I agree Joe must be like wtf, but I swear Evie and liv weren't even single long. Feels they can't be alone at all.

No I agree Joe must be like wtf, but I swear Evie and liv weren't even single long. Feels they can't be alone at all.
No it’s literally giving ‘I need a boyfriend so people don’t think I’m uncool and can’t get boys’ or something. I know some people stay with their high school sweethearts forever but I can’t imagine breaking up with them and instantly jumping into another long term relationship and never experiencing adulthood as a single person.

Reactions: 1