Lovevie and Olivia Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their clothing brand is such a scam and so clearly a quick money fix. Both the girls have a clothing collab coming out early next year with a big clothing brand that is far from sustainable so this whole sustainable persona is fake
How do you know that?

Reactions: 1
Oooo it’ll be interesting if this company is so ethical or if it shows they’ll be up for any cash grab. Is it a big company?
Not ethical at all! That’s why I was shocked bc they’re essentially greenwashing their audience… company begins with an A and is one of the uk largest online retailers ;)

Reactions: 1
Not ethical at all! That’s why I was shocked bc they’re essentially greenwashing their audience… company begins with an A and is one of the uk largest online retailers ;)
ASOS🤓 ahhh we shall see. My bets are on neomie lasting till Christmas and they stop again for another year. Especially with this new deal

Reactions: 2
They post this everytime they go on holiday lol atp you’re going every other week. It doesn’t have the same affect View attachment 2288546
I know they do these style of videos/caption those videos like that because they're more likely to get views and all that but I find these style of videos really tone-deaf. I'm almost sure they did something similar in Australia like "This is your sign to go to Australia with your best friends!". Australia was a GIFTED holiday. They're going on gifted holidays or regular holidays because they have the time and money to do so. Most young people right now are students or barely able to afford things. I'd love to be jumping into the sea at sUnsEt WIth mY bEst FrIeNds but I need to pay my bills lol. Putting across this idea you need to do all these lavish things like go on holiday to be happy just seems to me really tone deaf and teaching young people the wrong idea and can cause people to live outside their means. Not saying it's directly their fault but i don't know, bit done with all these influencers to be quite honest...

Reactions: 5
Both with ex boyfriends 4/5 years but their new boyfriends of a year they decide ah yes let’s get their initials. 🤣🤣

Their clothing brand is such a scam and so clearly a quick money fix. Both the girls have a clothing collab coming out early next year with a big clothing brand that is far from sustainable so this whole sustainable persona is fake
Olivia posted an ad yesterday with Cider... lots of unhappy comments.

Reactions: 3
No surprise that these sizes were what’s left as they only show the dress on themselves/other skinny girls and there’s no size representation so how are people supposed to know what it looks like on girls that don’t have Evie’s body?? The S would probably fit me but I don’t believe it would be flattering on my body type, so this whole “it suits everybody and is so flattering” stuff they keep saying just isn’t true lol, it’s a striped bodycon strapless dress I can guarantee it isn’t flattering on a lot of people but they’ve made no effort to show that all sizes can wear it

Attachments

Reactions: 6
No surprise that these sizes were what’s left as they only show the dress on themselves/other skinny girls and there’s no size representation so how are people supposed to know what it looks like on girls that don’t have Evie’s body?? The S would probably fit me but I don’t believe it would be flattering on my body type, so this whole “it suits everybody and is so flattering” stuff they keep saying just isn’t true lol, it’s a striped bodycon strapless dress I can guarantee it isn’t flattering on a lot of people but they’ve made no effort to show that all sizes can wear it
I guarantee this is because they literally don’t have any medium / large size friends who they could ask to model it (because they’d never pay actual models)

Reactions: 3
Did it not feel like they were begging on their story's to promote and sell it out? Their constant stories was so annoying and they found any and every picture with that dress. And bascially ask people to buy it so they can 'sell out'

Who is going to tell them that those dresses are grim and not flattering? Can’t imagine who actually bought one.

Neither of the girls are curvy so I don’t trust that it suits any body types apart from their own
---
The one next year is asos. How can she claim to be sustainable but then work with fast fashion brands
They did a whole tiktok on how sustainable neomie is but then constantly do deals with asos, urban etc it’s ridiculous

Neither of the girls are curvy so I don’t trust that it suits any body types apart from their own
---

They did a whole tiktok on how sustainable neomie is but then constantly do deals with asos, urban etc it’s ridiculous
Someone in the comments said they were unsure it would suit them as it’s strapless and they have bigger boobs or something and Olivia was like NO it’s so supportive!!!! Girl you do not have big boobs don’t speak for everyone