Love luxury Knightsbridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they first started most of her clothes were from primark. It’s only now that she’s started with Zara, new look etc. Adam also upgraded from his Nike t-shirts and joggers.

Reactions: 5
It really grates on me that what they are doing is so deceitful and involving the daughter, sad for her that's she seems to be at the shop rather than doing normal things. Also Emily's clothes are from zara and recently a top was from new look....
Yes I’ve noticed all her jackets are Zara. She does always look nice though she knows what suits her. I actually quite like her, take away all the foolishness she’s obviously got a lot of life experience with different subjects to talk about that others will find relatable. It’s just baffling to me that she’s a 40 odd year old woman that’s happy to put on this fake act and drag her child into it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Now that we know she isn’t biologically related to Adam, I wonder what Moo’s ethnicity is. She looks quite unique and definitely not just white, having a hard time guessing

Wait, WHAT? They live in a council house is this for real?

Reactions: 1
Billionaires without blue ticks on Instagram. Baffling
To clarify, I know of actual Billionaires without blue ticks on IG (you can check for yourself) however they’re not trying to have a social media presence - it’s just for friends, family and people who may know them. However, this Brady bunch is really gunning for the “billionaire” title so they should really look at getting their “billionaire status” verified if they going to keep up this sham 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The blue tick before the heist is the real heist

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Now that we know she isn’t biologically related to Adam, I wonder what Moo’s ethnicity is. She looks quite unique and definitely not just white, having a hard time guessing
I was wondering this too, just out of curiosity. But I still feel like she’s too young to not be his?! Their wedding pictures look quite dated… how long have they been married? Moo is around 10, isn’t she?

She looks Arab/Middle Eastern

Reactions: 3
Oh interesting! I thought they were married for much longer than that, makes sense now. Hmmm, I wonder who their past partners are.
Yeah so did I, but in the podcast with her friends she said she’s on her 4th year of being a Muslim revert and that she reverted before getting married to Adam

• Heart
Yeah so did I, but in the podcast with her friends she said she’s on her 4th year of being a Muslim revert and that she reverted before getting married to Adam
Well that’s bullshit because she’s posted videos from their wedding and it looks like a typical British/English wedding, she’s got a normal white dress on and her hair is uncovered. He’s in a suit. But how could any of us be shocked at her lying when their whole lives on social media are lies 😂

Reactions: 9
Well that’s bullshit because she’s posted videos from their wedding and it looks like a typical British/English wedding, she’s got a normal white dress on and her hair is uncovered. He’s in a suit. But how could any of us be shocked at her lying when their whole lives on social media are lies 😂
I wonder if they’ve just chosen not to share pictures of a Nikkah, that’s if they even had one. They’re so confusing lol. I’m guessing she reverted, they had a British legal wedding (and Nikkah possibly) and then started wearing hijab? Idk lol

I wonder if they’ve just chosen not to share pictures of a Nikkah, that’s if they even had one. They’re so confusing lol. I’m guessing she reverted, they had a British legal wedding (and Nikkah possibly) and then started wearing hijab? Idk lol
If they were serious about their religion they definitely wouldn’t have had a ceremony like that!! They’re full of tit! Besides lying is haram so they’re not doing well are they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If they were serious about their religion they definitely wouldn’t have had a ceremony like that!! They’re full of tit! Besides lying is haram so they’re not doing well are they 😂
You’re not wrong -

a lot of people, especially interracial couples have a Nikkah and then a “British” ceremony (idk what it’s called? Lmao) at a registry office or whatever since a Nikkah is only seen as a religious ceremony and not recognised as a legal marriage so I’m guessing what’s they did? duck knows 🤣 scammers the lot of them looooool

ALSO - finally found the house and I’m bleeping SHOCKED!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You’re not wrong -

a lot of people, especially interracial couples have a Nikkah and then a “British” ceremony (idk what it’s called? Lmao) at a registry office or whatever since a Nikkah is only seen as a religious ceremony and not recognised as a legal marriage so I’m guessing what’s they did? duck knows 🤣 scammers the lot of them looooool

Love Luxury Richmond just doesn’t have the same ring to it
Plus you’d have to take out the “luxury” 😂

• Haha
You’re not wrong -

She put photos of the inside on the Facebook post

• Wow
Reactions: 1