Love luxury Knightsbridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this even humanly possible?!
---

Imagine having to go without a Hermes bag! Shock horror! 😱 I am only poking fun so please don’t take offence.

It does make me wonder where these people’s priorities lie.

I sincerely hope I haven’t offended. It’s just rather sad. I’d give £25K for 5 minutes with my Dad who died 10 years ago over a bag any day
no offence taken at all! I love Hermes, Chanel etc and have quite a few but sometimes I think it’s ridiculous too and wonder whether I should have prioritised other things. I’m sorry for your loss @OwtDoing and can relate to the loss of a parent.

Hermes re-sells are not tatty hand me downs lol if you get offered a quota bag from Hermes but its not your preference on colour/size most people dont even open the box they re-sell it straight away at a huge profit. Demand massively outweighs supply here Hermes is not a never ending conveyor belt of bags, its all a game at the end of the day and Hermes re-sellers in Dubai are not charity shops they are big business

Reactions: 3
Hi I'm new to LL and then I stumbled on this thread and I'm shook! It's crazy!
One thing tho, how DO they afford everything??
That Birkin Himalayan seems to have been with them for ages, or is it a different one in each reel that features it? If multiple, not that rare then - I'm confused 🤔

Reactions: 1
Hi I'm new to LL and then I stumbled on this thread and I'm shook! It's crazy!
One thing tho, how DO they afford everything??
That Birkin Himalayan seems to have been with them for ages, or is it a different one in each reel that features it? If multiple, not that rare then - I'm confused 🤔
I would assume they are in lots of debt both business and personal trying to flex a lifestyle that they can’t afford. They are also gifted/do ads to their stays in Dubai and I’ve seen them doing ads to promote other stuff (that they pretend otherwise)

Reactions: 2
They probs still live in Richmond I see them every day driving on West Cromwell Road towards knightsbridge lol every morning in their insanely gareish irridecent gwagon 🤣

They probs still live in Richmond I see them every day driving on West Cromwell Road towards knightsbridge lol every morning in their insanely gareish irridecent gwagon 🤣
Wonder when the lease is up on that horrific car😂😂

Why does the dad dress like he works down the market? And what ‘security’ team carries bags, thus not keeping their hands free to ward off potential threats. It’s hilarious now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How are they on holiday in Dubai again dosnt the child go to school also what about the other children she’s clearly favourited

How are they on holiday in Dubai again dosnt the child go to school also what about the other children she’s clearly favourited
I think the other kids are much older if I remember correctly. Who needs school when you’re a billionaire?🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would assume they are in lots of debt both business and personal trying to flex a lifestyle that they can’t afford. They are also gifted/do ads to their stays in Dubai and I’ve seen them doing ads to promote other stuff (that they pretend otherwise)
The hotel rooms they stay in Dubai look like where I would stay on my paltry little salary of less than 100k a year 😭

When I started watching them it was mainly the valuations I was seeing and it was something new to me 🤣 and found it interesting 🤣
The constant look how rich we are the last few weeks I cannot be arsed with.
Take it they are ‘new’ money then? 🤣🤣

When I started watching them it was mainly the valuations I was seeing and it was something new to me 🤣 and found it interesting 🤣
The constant look how rich we are the last few weeks I cannot be arsed with.
Take it they are ‘new’ money then? 🤣🤣
New money? More like no money 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
New money? More like no money 😂😂
Someone is under one of their videos claiming she was sold an unauthentic Hermes bag 👀👀👀also I have just been on companies house they changed their entire company name and structure two years ago, which is usually a sign a business has something to hide lol. From underpaid NHS worker to alleged millionaire and businesswoman in a couple of years, something stinks and something is off about both of them 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone is under one of their videos claiming she was sold an unauthentic Hermes bag 👀👀👀also I have just been on companies house they changed their entire company name and structure two years ago, which is usually a sign a business has something to hide lol. From underpaid NHS worker to alleged millionaire and businesswoman in a couple of years, something stinks and something is off about both of them 😶
Tiktok audience have turned on them massively I’ve noticed. Apparently neither have them have said a word on the whole Palestine situation and are deleting comments about it.
FWIW I don’t think people should speak on things they don’t know enough about but people are saying they should be supporting their fellow Muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine. (And for clarity it’s not my opinion that all Muslims should have an opinion on it). But yeh they’re losing a lot of their own support from what I’ve seen

Reactions: 5
They changed it because they were using posh/prestige pawn trademarked name

• Heart
Reactions: 1