Love luxury Knightsbridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It can’t have been locked for that long the last post was Tuesday, so I doubt legals and nothing seems to have been removed from the thread

Reactions: 5
no idea. I never got to find out either since that post on ANOTHER thread was deleted. Infact, all mentions of them kept getting deleted.
Maybe they went legal with this thread idk🙈
I think someone asked for the thread to be moved to another forum/category and I’m sure it was duplicated at one point! If you’ve brought them up on another thread it might have been reported and deleted for derailing another thread’s topic.
as their balance sheet quite clearly shows they have no money for any legal stuff and nothing on this thread is untrue so😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yel

no idea. I never got to find out either since that post on ANOTHER thread was deleted. Infact, all mentions of them kept getting deleted.
Maybe they went legal with this thread idk🙈
It was in the tiktok forum which is closed to new accounts and was moved. Your offtopic post on another thread asking why a thread was closed to you was deleted with a message to explain this when it was moved. No messages about influencers were deleted.

Always report if you see something that doesn't add up to prevent misinformation from spreading!

Reactions: 8
Found this thread after seeing Love Luxury on TikTok and thinking they looked decent until I started reading 🤣 on that note and at risk of not de-railing, can anyone recommend any reputable pre-loved / Hermes re sellers tysm

Reactions: 3
Found this thread after seeing Love Luxury on TikTok and thinking they looked decent until I started reading 🤣 on that note and at risk of not de-railing, can anyone recommend any reputable pre-loved / Hermes re sellers tysm
Check out Sellier Knightsbridge, far more reputable than these bozos

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Check out Sellier Knightsbridge, far more reputable than these bozos

They have their own issues and have sold faulty goods before, read their Google reviews and when I've visited the staff are really rude

They have their own issues and have sold faulty goods before, read their Google reviews and when I've visited the staff are really rude
Oh really? Me and my friend have shopped there previously, she's bought various Chanel & Hermes bags from them, staff have always been so friendly when we've been in?

Tbh i think they have...or at least registered their business and are buying and selling wihout a shop front for now.
It only costs approx £5k to set up a business in dubai. You don’t need a store front, you just use a P.O. Box address and it costs pennies!

Reactions: 3
It only costs approx £5k to set up a business in dubai. You don’t need a store front, you just use a P.O. Box address and it costs pennies!
Yea, opening in a freezonr is v.cheap and im surprised they havent done it sooner but i bet they will make more money in dubai than tjey will in uk and like mentioned it is tax free so 100% worth it

Reactions: 1
Earnings in Dubai are tax free so no wonder they've upped and gone lol
Tbf isn’t everyone rich over there? Anyone with that kind of cash won’t be buying Hermes/watches secondhand when they’ll just buy the real deal brand new? They’ll end up spending more than they sell 😂

Reactions: 4
Tbf isn’t everyone rich over there? Anyone with that kind of cash won’t be buying Hermes/watches secondhand when they’ll just buy the real deal brand new? They’ll end up spending more than they sell 😂
Not necessarily because its well known that its virtually impossible to get offered a quota bag or watch from the big luxury brands in Dubai, you have to be super super rich or royalty to be offered so the re sellers are more popular than you think

Not necessarily because its well known that its virtually impossible to get offered a quota bag or watch from the big luxury brands in Dubai, you have to be super super rich or royalty to be offered so the re sellers are more popular than you think
It's really not that difficult - you just have to build up a good rappor with your SA. For people in Dubai I imagine it is even easier as they've got plenty disposable income on buying various items to prove they are worthy of being offered a quota item

I forgot I had this comment from one of their TikTok’s to post. Anyone from here? 🤣

1694089703741.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not even privately rented? Living in a council house and claiming you’re a billionaire is the ultimate level of delusion

• Haha
Reactions: 12