Love luxury Knightsbridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if it’s right to buy they won’t be allowed to let it out for something like five years. They’ll have to switch to a BTL mortgage too, otherwise they’re on dodgy ground.

Reactions: 3
All their comments do is prove they’ve got no understanding of just how much a billion is. I really like this (ex viral lol) visual for this:

IMG_1335.jpeg

Even contractors earning 6-7 figures annually wouldn’t have companies house listings as truly dire as theirs. My toddler has a better cash position than this bloke. Look at those grains of rice, you’re telling me a billionaire wouldn’t even have one single grain (£100k) in cash across the numerous CH listings they have? How is he a billionaire if not one of his companies has made it past the thresholds for being a micro entity (turnover of under £0.6mil/assets under £0.3mil/<10 employees)?

Their best case explanation of the ex-council property is what, they’re renting it? Gonna extend and turn it into a grubby HMO? 🫣😂 that’s so small fry and grim, yes it might be what a young future net worth millionaire does but not something someone in their 50s claiming to be a billionaire would do?

Him openly discussing his poor personal financial conduct over TikTok will come back to bite him. They don’t take to bs & will want to make an example of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has he just admitted to tax evasion on social media for all to see 💀
View attachment 2563398

She's also claiming the council house was a buy to let and a 'land acquistion'
View attachment 2563404View attachment 2563405
Cringe
---
Their accounts aren’t audited though it says it in black and white 😂😂 they are such bleeping liars hahahah
And having had a frustrating accountant who filed accounts late despite me begging him to hurry up, HMRC do not care and they still fine you. I showed emails as proof but they say it’s still your responsibility as the business owner.

Reactions: 4
They aren’t billionaires.
Her husband isn’t Arab, he looks South Asian and plenty of them have inferiority complexes to pass themselves off as Arab or Arab adjacent they will claim practically any ethnicity other than their own.

It doesn’t even need any detective work really, as if anyone with that amount of net worth or even close to it would be replying like that. Money doesn’t buy you class but it does buy you hired help to keep your gobby self out of social media shizz.

The way she covers her hair again alludes to the Middle East and her connection to it. It’s all smoke and mirrors like most of what you see on social media.

Having a holiday in Dubai or even working there as a Brit isn’t the flex that you might think, tons of Brits go over there every year and buy into the surface glitz and glamour.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
IMG_2157.jpeg
IMG_2156.jpeg
IMG_2155.jpeg
Virtually every comment is being replied to. The first comment is from one lady who claimed they wouldn’t pay her 45k for a social media role. And the other two are in response to their housing and lifestyle.. Adam seems to have deleted his comments about tax avoidance.

They really just need to ignore the comments, it’s embarrassing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2564268View attachment 2564267View attachment 2564266Virtually every comment is being replied to. The first comment is from one lady who claimed they wouldn’t pay her 45k for a social media role. And the other two are in response to their housing and lifestyle.. Adam seems to have deleted his comments about tax avoidance.

She’s so rude for no reason😭😭😭😭 money talks, wealth whispers and Emily Abraham is screaming from the rooftops, speaks levels.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2564268View attachment 2564267View attachment 2564266Virtually every comment is being replied to. The first comment is from one lady who claimed they wouldn’t pay her 45k for a social media role. And the other two are in response to their housing and lifestyle.. Adam seems to have deleted his comments about tax avoidance.

She comes across as sooo nouveau riche (just without the money!). I'm surprised that with the current obsession with old money, she didn't take that approach instead.

And the brag about the house is very "my dad is bigger than your dad"

Reactions: 6
£45k would be a fair salary for a senior/lead social media role, especially in luxury (not that this grubby duo are but you know what I mean lol). It sounds as if they were hoping to hire a junior/mid to run everything for them? It’s a bullet dodged for that woman!

Although any decent candidate would have the intelligence to check them out on companies house beta before applying, surely? I’ve never worked for a small company (that wasn’t VC backed lol) but still check every single time cos you need to check they’ve got cash to pay their employees! These lot don’t with their £83 on the balance sheet loool.

Reactions: 5
£45k would be a fair salary for a senior/lead social media role, especially in luxury (not that this grubby duo are but you know what I mean lol). It sounds as if they were hoping to hire a junior/mid to run everything for them? It’s a bullet dodged for that woman!

Although any decent candidate would have the intelligence to check them out on companies house beta before applying, surely? I’ve never worked for a small company (that wasn’t VC backed lol) but still check every single time cos you need to check they’ve got cash to pay their employees! These lot don’t with their £83 on the balance sheet loool.
Not being able to afford 45k for someone to run your tit isn’t the flex she thinks it is. Dreaming, indeed! They’re horrors!

The fact she thinks a 10,000 square foot house is the epitome of wealth proves she’s not as wealthy as she claims lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s on TikTok live atm admitting they’re not billionaires and laughing at people for believing…. What the husband was claiming up until a few days ago? 🤡

• Wow
  • Haha
Am I the only one who thinks she looks great atm? 🫣

Found the whole Palestine thing deeply uncomfortable - as someone has said above it’s evident there’s no Arab connection there and it’s cringe to see her go along with his own internalised loathing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh goodness! She looks awful, why would she do that?
I still don’t understand why for those who wear the hijab or whatever other hair covering garments - why is it okay to show hair like Emily is there but not all the hair? Like girl we can see it just take the rest off?

Reactions: 3
Why is she doing these lives entertaining people and being all passive aggressive. Now she’s acting like she don’t want another child as well saying she hopes she’s not pregnant when she was posting in IVF groups last year saying she’s desperate for a baby, fine if she’s changed her mind but her response there was a bit dramatic.

• Wow
Reactions: 5