Love luxury Knightsbridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All their reviews are very similar aren’t they…
---
From their trustpilot
Oh what a find!

I worked for a company previously where I had to write a load of fake reviews... The ironic thing is, trust pilot will upload them as verified reviews if you pay them off! I think we may have paid around £3,000 for a load of reviews to be taken down and it was my job to edit them like they were singing praises about the company.. Just some food for thought🐸☕

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh what a find!

I worked for a company previously where I had to write a load of fake reviews... The ironic thing is, trust pilot will upload them as verified reviews if you pay them off! I think we may have paid around £3,000 for a load of reviews to be taken down and it was my job to edit them like they were singing praises about the company.. Just some food for thought🐸☕
Yeh it’s funny how every single one (bar a few) all have the same composition, especially mentioning that narcissistic duck Adam

Reactions: 4
Yeh it’s funny how every single one (bar a few) all have the same composition, especially mentioning that narcissistic duck Adam
And very few of the google reviewers have left reviews for other companies.

Reactions: 4
It’s funny how little influencers/adjacents understand about the landscape in which they operate, like I don’t expect him to be a GDPR expert but anything that’s remotely sensitive or identifying an individual customer by name is a major no no, to be publishing it on Google reviews is YIKES.

I’ve just checked the ICO register and they’ve not registered their Ltd. They should do as they likely hold customer data, even if they don’t they’ll have CCTV units and that means they need to. They can be reported and receive a hefty fine so would encourage them to get that sorted if they read this thread.

Reactions: 9
It’s funny how little influencers/adjacents understand about the landscape in which they operate, like I don’t expect him to be a GDPR expert but anything that’s remotely sensitive or identifying an individual customer by name is a major no no, to be publishing it on Google reviews is YIKES.

I’ve just checked the ICO register and they’ve not registered their Ltd. They should do as they likely hold customer data, even if they don’t they’ll have CCTV units and that means they need to. They can be reported and receive a hefty fine so would encourage them to get that sorted if they read this thread.
Can you report it? There needs to be a Data Officer listed for all CCTV footage doesnt there? major no no to not have that in place.

Reactions: 2
I dont understand this company at all. Their margins can't be big enough for the store let alone to pay the staff.
I dont get how they can authenticate diamonds and Hermes and Cartier......

I dont understand this company at all. Their margins can't be big enough for the store let alone to pay the staff.
Could be a front for another business, if you get what I’m trying to say
---
Also strange she’s not named as Director but he is

Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise just how much a store front in Knightsbridge could cost

Edit: this is there actual place https://ovingtonproperty.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/48-Beauchamp-Place-SW3-1NX-SHOP-TO-LET.pdf

Reactions: 1
Compared to their competitors seller knightsbridge around the corner from them, these guys are not making money!! It looks really dodgy

Reactions: 5
£160k of stock when they’re selling Birkins is what like 10 bags max? 🤣
It’s a really easy claim to make and it’s not as if they’ll be audited for it. Anyone with £800 cash at bank has no business selling bags in the thousands - how would they ever honour a refund? It makes me die thinking of anyone buying from them tbh. Despite my soft spot for the woman!

Reactions: 15
Honestly I had my eye on 2 bags I was considering buying from them until I came across this thread, having an issue with them sounds like a nightmare

Reactions: 8
Came across them today on instagram explore. They had a clip of a young girl being interviewed on the steps. They kept saying "daughter of a billionaire" in that video and in others. Super wealthy folk don't need to keep saying it.

Knew it was false :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Came across them today on instagram explore. They had a clip of a young girl being interviewed on the steps. They kept saying "daughter of a billionaire" in that video and in others. Super wealthy folk don't need to keep saying it.

Knew it was false :ROFLMAO:
Wee Moorucca Salt who everyone says is sooooooo humble and soooooo sweet 😂 family of grifters

• Haha