Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren your followers are fake, your eyebrows are tit and your life is a soulless Instagram account. Manifest a personality for yourself
She has no personality at all. She's come out all guns blazin with that manifestation shite and the pictures of the middle finger. Get a grip Lauren. Clearly she's had a look here and its touched a nerve🤭. What a crass and ugly mood board to put together. Money, money, money 🤮 Money isn't everything. She's oblivious to the times we're living in and it shows.

Reactions: 13
I never found Lauren ‘too’ bad but wow, those vision boards are worrying.
‘I am a billionaire’ , ‘I am a money magnet’ …wow! Completely and utterly shallow. Very bad example for young people or, people in general. Yikes!! Think I’ll be unfollowing too after that, it actually made me mad.

Reactions: 21
‘Shut up im rich’ good god she’s absolutely obnoxious. How old is she, very sad and immature that this is what she sees as happiness and important. She’s a lot of growing up to do.

Reactions: 12
She has no personality at all. She's come out all guns blazin with that manifestation shite and the pictures of the middle finger. Get a grip Lauren. Clearly she's had a look here and its touched a nerve🤭. What a crass and ugly mood board to put together. Money, money, money 🤮 Money isn't everything. She's oblivious to the times we're living in and it shows.
Spoiled little rich girl. Kept by daddy and now kept by the husband. She hasn’t a clue and she definitely doesn’t have any talent.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I'll be unfollowing as well. Her mood boards were pure shallow. I could not believe she posted them, so childish and embarrassing as others have commented money and material items are not the be all and end all. What about contributing to something meaningful or good in the world or pursuing something using your intelligence instead of looks. What a narcissist.

Reactions: 17
Oh god I'm embarrassed for the poor crator! All she has to do is manifest her Dad handing her money and Bob's your uncle 😅

Reactions: 8
I’d love to see how May people have unfollowed her after those boards today

Reactions: 7
Haven't followed this thread until just now, after seeing those mood boards. How is it possible for someone to be so shallow and obnoxious? I'm mortified for her posting those. No mention of health and happiness for herself or loved ones. I don't believe in manifesting things and I think it is such a dangerous and toxic mind frame to have. If I decide I want something I set the goal, map out the actions I need to take to achieve it, and then start doing them consistently. Not every goal will be achievable either, you may get to a certain point and have to stop, or it just may not be possible to get there at all due to your own limitations or circumstances, and it's important to recognise that. It's always the talentless children of rich parents who flog this manifesting bullshit and don't recognise that they come from a position of privilege and that in itself gives them the upper hand on most.

Reactions: 28
Is she for real with all the money obsession? CEO,OOO,OOO who does she think she is, Elon Musk? Bill Gates ? CEO of what for goodness sake ?? Perhaps she should get herself to Silicon Valley and beg the Collison brothers for some tips. They didn't make their billions as CEO of posing on Instagram, that's for sure. Is this not a major red flag for her new husband? If not,he's as bad as her and deserves it. If she has a wealthy family, they need to cut off any bankrolling ASAP and let her go "manifest" all this €€€ for herself. Money isn't everything,and some of the most unhappy, rudest, miserable people I've met in both a social and professional capacity are the ones with the most money. A lot of their problems stem from the fact they have so much money. Wouldn't swap my pretty average but happy content life with those rich, miserable bastards. That old 90s hip hop tune "Mo' money, Mo' problems springs to mind 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
I’m all up for goals and maybe manifesting your own business but that literally was just about hard cash. She’s money obsessed. What about starting a family or buying a house? It was just so ridiculous, I almost messaged her to tell her how obnoxious she sounded to others

Reactions: 11
The ring though I'd be raging if my friend copied me within a couple of weeks 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Pre written/printed thank you cards are the laziest way to say thank you! My pet hate! Your guests made the effort to be there on your big day and gave a gift so just write the fuckin card Lauren you half arsed twit!

Reactions: 5
Pre written/printed thank you cards are the laziest way to say thank you! My pet hate! Your guests made the effort to be there on your big day and gave a gift so just write the fuckin card Lauren you half arsed twit!
It wouldn't go with her aesthetic

Reactions: 2
When she says she has a ‘shoot’ does she just mean herself posing? I’ve only followed her from the wedding so not sure is she just an insta hun or does she do other stuff

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.