Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hashtags are embarrassing..wtf even are they and in what way are thet related to her pics.. no wonder her engagement is so poor she needs to hide likes

Reactions: 4
Her account is like a parody. Those hashtags.. I wouldn’t be able to look people in the eye after posting that gack

Reactions: 14
Pre written/printed thank you cards are the laziest way to say thank you! My pet hate! Your guests made the effort to be there on your big day and gave a gift so just write the fuckin card Lauren you half arsed twit!
This pissed me off too. I spent hours and hours after my wedding writing really heartfelt and personal messages on each of the thank you cards. If I went to a wedding and gave €150 or €200 to the couple and got back a thank you card that didn't even have my name written on it, I wouldn't be one bit impressed

The hashtags are lowkey hilarious, very 2013. I would have thought she'd be so big as a blagger that she wouldn't need them but obviously not! Less is wore. How embarrassing for her. My teenage cousins don't carry on like that and now she's a married woman!

Reactions: 9
I've thrown printed thank you cards straight into the bin once I've opened the envelope! It's the height of laziness 🤷‍♀️

I have to say, in my experience thank you cards have died out….I sent them for my own wedding but haven’t received a whole lot back in the last few years

Reactions: 2
I have to say, in my experience thank you cards have died out….I sent them for my own wedding but haven’t received a whole lot back in the last few years
Good manners must be outdated so 🤷‍♀️ we're a dying breed it seems if that's the case 😅

Personally, I will be doing them, think it's just good manners.
I was kind of told to e-invites but I was like no that's just miserable, same person gave me an invite two weeks before her wedding because she didnt want to post it and lives 3 hours away. Wouldn't pay for the stamp 🙃

• Haha
Going on and on about her wedding who cares bigger things to worry about she’s such an idiot

Her stories just show how out of touch with reality she is… hoping the snow will stay it’s so “cosy” yeah Lauren some of us have to drive to work in this weather

Reactions: 5
Her house is fantastic and I hope her relationship works out. A friend of mine dates a hun and god love him he puts in the work - he spends half his time being a photographer and has started charging her for it now haha so it worked out!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her house is fantastic and I hope her relationship works out. A friend of mine dates a hun and god love him he puts in the work - he spends half his time being a photographer and has started charging her for it now haha so it worked out!
Whoops sorry guys - I accidentally posted this in Lauren’s thread instead of Louise Cooney’s.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.