Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel she posted yesterday of her 2021 highlights..one of the most braggiest things i'v ever seen🙄🙄Zero class!!!!

Reactions: 4
Did she marry those god awful OTT princess sparkle shoes? They feature in more photos than John!!!

Also 'would have' Lauren, 'would have'.....not 'would of'......please put 'Improve grammar' on your goal list for 2022!!!

And we won't mention triffle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've been quiet on here....but if I see one more 🥺 or talking about how a cooked chicken is Stunning , I'll cluck! It's a roast dinner Lauren, you didn't kill the chicken, although I'm sure it would've been ✨magical 🥺

Reactions: 12
Wow those 2022 visions. I don't think I can even hate follow her anymore. She's a desperate vapid yoke. Money won't make ya happy

Reactions: 18
I actually wanna unfollow after all the money manifesting. So shallow

Reactions: 13
Those manifestations show how utterly shallow, vain and vacuous she is. She doesn’t have the self awareness to see how she comes across.

Reactions: 14
So damaging to younger girls watching her stories and feed that her main aspiration is to “get rich”. Money isn’t everything and you only have to look at famous people in Hollywood to realise they’re deeply unhappy even with their wealth. Lauren Arthur’s is as fake as the planet she is living on. How ppl like and support her garbage only adding to her ego is beyond me. Stop liking and supporting her bullshit!!

Reactions: 10
I laughed out loud when I saw: become a millionaire, CEO,000,000, perfect yourself!! and then a picture of the makings of a chicken and stuffing sandwich 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Lauren your followers are fake, your eyebrows are tit and your life is a soulless Instagram account. Manifest a personality for yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can tell she has never been through anything even moderately stressful in her life. God forbid she would manifest or wish for good health. She’s had her backside wiped by mom and dad her whole life and it’s done her zero favours. Spoiled and shallow girl, such ugly traits. How does her husband put up with her? He must be as bad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.