Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God! What is she like? Jesus woman enjoy your honeymoon! Imagine actually packing that outfit, putting it on literally as soon as she arrived and getting her photo taken in it!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 8
Sorry? When I say allow, I mean the insta hun stuff is that ok with you? Never mentioned anything about being servants
No you didnt, I drew the serf comparison. Shes not indentured to him. She doesn't need to seek his permission to do things. She's her own person, makes quite a good living off her 'insta hun stuff' which does look utterly contrived and ridiculous but she certainly doesn't need her husband's s permission to earn her living that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No you didnt, I drew the serf comparison. Shes not indentured to him. She doesn't need to seek his permission to do things. She's her own person, makes quite a good living off her 'insta hun stuff' which does look utterly contrived and ridiculous but she certainly doesn't need her husband's s permission to earn her living that way.
I never said she needed her husbands permission Karen bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I took "allow that carry on" as being him not telling her to cop the duck on, the same as she should say to him if he came out in his jocks in a pair earmuffs and 90's festival moon boots and said "here Mrs, take a pic of me there for Instagram". She'd rightly rip the living piss out of him. That's how I read it. I think we are all well aware that women don't need to be allowed to anything anymore.

Reactions: 34
I took "allow that carry on" as being him not telling her to cop the duck on, the same as she should say to him if he came out in his jocks in a pair earmuffs and 90's festival moon boots and said "here Mrs, take a pic of me there for Instagram". She'd rightly rip the living piss out of him. That's how I read it. I think we are all well aware that women don't need to be allowed to anything anymore.
Exactly!

Reactions: 4
Cringing soooo bad at that poolside pic I think my jugular may burst ๐Ÿ˜‚ holy fuckin duckโ€ฆ cant believe this tit she actually does for the gram! Not to mention packin that state of a jacket for the sole purpose of a grid post! If i did that id feel like a prize prick! Mort!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yea same! I mean if one of my friends asked me to take a pic of them like that Iโ€™d tell them where to go ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 6
How would she not be allowed get into France? Itโ€™s only the Brits theyโ€™ve banned.
Oh course I kind of forgot she lives in Dublin for a sec and they have different rules!

Reactions: 1
Who even uses hashtags on insta anymore? Didnโ€™t we all grow out of that like 8 years ago. Cringeworthy doesnโ€™t even cut it

Also did she just recently learn the word aesthetic or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.