Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I just showed my bf the pic she posted of her makeup yesterday and asked him what the first thing he noticed about her face was - without missing a beat he goes ‘her eyebrows are mental’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He saw her before she came down the aisle..for pics..oh what a show all for the Gram!!!!!
To be fair to her (if I must) this is a fairly normal thing especially for winter weddings. My friend did it for her November wedding because of the limited daylight that would be left after the ceremony, as well as the fact that it means the bridal party can circulate with all the guests again more quickly rather than being off for ages doing pictures so it’s nice for the flow of the day. My friend said it was really intimate seeing each other first and she loves those photos especially- for context she’s not even on social media so it 💯wasn’t for the gram.

Reactions: 5
He saw her before she came down the aisle..for pics..oh what a show all for the Gram!!!!!
I'm no Love Lauren lover but this is a very out dated tradition. Loads of couples do "first looks" with their photographer. It's a very long day that goes by in a blur, for some couples it's your only alone time together in the whole day

Reactions: 7
Don’t really follow Lauren that much so don’t really have an opinion on her but I think one of the worst things to come out of social media is this whole Instagram/influencer thing. People are literally living their lives through ‘the gram’ trying to get the perfect photos etc., trying to portray their best lives while not really living the life they have. It’s quite sad. It’s not even around that long (2015/2016) so what on earth did they do before it. the amount of people nowadays trying to gain a following on social media is crazy!

I would honestly not be sorry if Instagram suddenly crashed and was no longer available

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The dress and eyebrows absolutely horrible who let her pick that. And who let her out with those eyebrows

Reactions: 3
Would you bother posting 2 pictures of the wedding day you share with your husband..John cropped out already😂😂 what's more tragic is I'd say she is loving all this tattle talk and checking in regularly. She is known for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She completely copied Nicola Hughes’ ring. Don’t think for a second that she was being “original” 🙄
Looks like Lauren got engaged way before Nicola, so Nicola may have copied Lauren with the identical engagement ring (I wouldn’t trust a lot of men to pick a ring that nice 🤪 so she prob picked it herself). Maybe Lauren was throwing shade back with the identical wedding band. Nicola doesn’t follow Lauren though, wonder if she did before?

Reactions: 1
Looks like Lauren got engaged way before Nicola, so Nicola may have copied Lauren with the identical engagement ring (I wouldn’t trust a lot of men to pick a ring that nice 🤪 so she prob picked it herself). Maybe Lauren was throwing shade back with the identical wedding band. Nicola doesn’t follow Lauren though, wonder if she did before?
I think the engagement ring is quite generic whereas Nicola having the band before Lauren it’s so obviously a copycat moment from Lauren… it’s identical 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.