Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl has tit taste... end of... the outfit the night before was a bit stupid and ott and her wedding dress was probably the ugliest iv ever seen! Just moronic looking... shes an average looking girl with bad style who has brass neck and that is it

Reactions: 12
Nicola copied Lorna luxe who copied someone else it’s just a new flash style showcasing 3 solitaires for the gram. When in fact it’s not really that nice just flash

Reactions: 3
I went back to Jodie Woods clip, the way her face changes when she realises she still on camera 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never thought before she was that petite but she looks tiny. Not a fan of the cake at all. The hubby is fairly hot in fairness tho. Anyone follow clementine the vid she just put up of her own wedding is beautiful

Never thought before she was that petite but she looks tiny. Not a fan of the cake at all. The hubby is fairly hot in fairness tho. Anyone follow clementine the vid she just put up of her own wedding is beautiful
Its like a fancy version of a cake jumper... Eoin mc love wouldn't be impressed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I loved her dress tbh. Wasn’t a fan of the sleeves but otherwise gorgeous. It’s probably not timeless and will look gas in a few years time but sure such is the life of an influencer. I’ll probably laugh at my own dress too to be fair

The brows though. She is such a pretty gal and they just completely took over her face she will definitely regret them

Jesus they're on day 3 celebrations now, since when is this a thing? I don't think I love any of my friends or family enough to spend 3 days celebrating their wedding 😂

Reactions: 10
Jesus they're on day 3 celebrations now, since when is this a thing? I don't think I love any of my friends or family enough to spend 3 days celebrating their wedding 😂
Especially when cases numbers are so high again! Princess Lauren has to have 3 days!

Reactions: 12
Don’t get the three day thing but actually loved her Christmas venue 😂 but not sure on the jumpsuit for what looks like a pub? 😂

Reactions: 2
Can someone fill me in on is there anything interesting on this girl ?the wedding posts are overkill already
Looked lovely to be fair but way to dragged out- the night before pictures were so stagged- noone dresses like that the night before and gets a photographer

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree, her engagement ring is absolutely devine and very classy. The wedding band won't age well and is like something a Hollywood celebrity would wear. I can see her changing it for a plain band or like a half eternity ring in a few years. Open rings like that aren't the most structurally strong rings and can cause injury because you're more likely to catch something in the open setting and yank your finger. I was told this by a jewellers when browsing a couple of years ago.
Given the thought that's gone into the entire wedding I bet she had a second ring blessed too, a plain band maybe. I can't see her wearing that open ring when she's a little old lady 😁

Reactions: 2
She is sickening my hole the way she is going on 🙄 yes such an amazing fabulous perfect wedding, so much so you weren’t off Instagram the whole day. Please spare us the nauseatingly bad gloating over yourself and your wedding, you had the phone glued to your hand weekend and were more preoccupied with what strangers thought of you than your guests. Sounds fab 🙄 talk about being a prisoner of everyone else’s opinion of you. She’s another Terrie. All appearances and fake as tit

Reactions: 21
Forgive me for saying this but....when I get invited to a 2day wedding never mind a 3 day wedding I actually want to scream! Who the feck wants to be a guest at a 3 day wedding! Vom inducing!

Reactions: 25
Forgive me for saying this but....when I get invited to a 2day wedding never mind a 3 day wedding I actually want to scream! Who the feck wants to be a guest at a 3 day wedding! Vom inducing!
No need for the nonsense. 🙄 Notions I'm getting married on a Saturday due to all the reasons I hate taking Fridays off for weddings 😂

Reactions: 13
No need for the nonsense. 🙄 Notions I'm getting married on a Saturday due to all the reasons I hate taking Fridays off for weddings 😂
It's just too much to expect that from ppl. All the bells and whistles attached! No gives a tit only the couple and maybe the immediate family! That's about it 🥴

Reactions: 3
It's just too much to expect that from ppl. All the bells and whistles attached! No gives a tit only the couple and maybe the immediate family! That's about it 🥴
Exactly this - the levels of self absorption are off the scale. I’ve often said no to attending day 2 events unless it’s immediate family only and/or the bride and groom live overseas so seeing more of them makes sense.
If anyone asked me to give up THREE days of my adult life to repeatedly get dressed up to the nines and go drinking, they could kindly fook right off.

That said, thankfully most of my friends have more about them than vapid Lauren and her instawedding🤢

Reactions: 10
I see her ring and I just see triple the potential for getting caught in your knitted jumper

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know im raging been asked to go to a wedding on a Wednesday next year, good friend of ours but so bloody awkward.

I see her ring and I just see triple the potential for getting caught in your knitted jumper
100000% but sure the things you do for the gram

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.