Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting choice putting the sleeves on after the ceremony - usually it’s the other way round/taking parts off after the ceremony. I have to agree that it doesn’t scream wedding dress - maybe it’s the whole look. If you saw her in a picture on her own you could just mistake her as going to a formal event/awards night. I was expecting something really fitted/high end like Galia Lahav style.
Always knew the wedding would be over the top extra for the gram though in terms of decor and entertainment…. Didn’t disappoint there. The story of all the influencers posing on the stairs was hilarious - the hack of them all posing like they’re going to be in ok magazine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stalked some of her guests 🙈 in some videos she just looks like a young girl or something dancing away , nothing like the posed pics. Even the little clip of them walking hand in hand from the gardens she’s posing and strutting. It must have been so tiring keeping that up all night

Cut and blow dry … no time to even rehash the night n enjoy the morning

Reactions: 8
I actually feel so sorry for him. It’s like that wedding wasn’t about them all for the gram.

Reactions: 13
Wtf fresh cut and blow dry. That friend is working overtime doing the hair, isn't she. Months and hundreds of euros spent perfecting her hair to have it scraped back in a bun. Just my opinion. I think I was expecting more Boho chic, ultimately thinking thats her style. Turned out more Gone with the Wind. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh guys please go to Jodies stories NOW look at the set up with her ciara and Lauren... like wtf!!! Content content content..... sad Lauren sad!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So ..an honest appraisal of the entire day....

Lauren looked beautiful, I expected a dress to be spraypainted onto her and although it wasn't my cup of tea it was a very pretty dress and her hair and makeup was gorgeous. The venue was amazing and the bridesmaids looked fab

The whole wedding event being several days...again...not my cup of tea but sure it looked lovely and she looked beautiful on the night before the wedding

Those giant letters are vile! When I married in 2015 the place I married (abroad) couldn't source them. I was devastated as I wanted them. Now I'm delighted as they were such a fad and trend at the time.... now they look very dated ....6 years behind Lozza

The eyebrows. Like lord above. Their aren't too bad in the full length pics but her face is so small and with her hair scraped back it I cant help but thing the brows will be overwhelming

Her being on the gram all day long and her wedding guests posting all day long is so vile and tacky. If I was her parents having forked out that money and everyone stuck to their phones I'd have been livid. I feel for John and the wedding guests who were there. It was the Lauren Instagram show, not a wedding. Shameful

Reactions: 16
Oh guys please go to Jodies stories NOW look at the set up with her ciara and Lauren... like wtf!!! Content content content..... sad Lauren sad!!!!!
“I’m gonna post one now in a minute” what a pathetic sad sack of dopes. They think we’re all at home super jealous but I’m actually cringing and laughing at the carry on of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Dress is horrible each to their own think she could have done better looks like a tasstle

Reactions: 5
I actually really like her evening dress but that would be more my style. I don't like her actual wedding dress at all and I would be of the opinion that you don't necessarily need to have a very traditional wedding dress as everyone knows you're the bride. When I got married, I bought a dress off the rack from ASOS and not from a bridal boutique.

However, I think Lauren was dressed for the life she thinks she should be living and not the one she has. I find it utterly tragic that she was on Instagram on her wedding day. Today would be time enough to put up a few photos and repost any stories. Very telling that she couldn't be in the moment and just enjoy her wedding day.

Anecdotally, my husband has a friend in common with John who told us that when they were in London a few years ago and out for dinner, she forgot her lipstick and made him get a taxi back to the hotel to get it. By the time he was back, his steak was stone cold. He's a bigger dope for putting up with her tit and not telling her to get over herself. He looks awkward and uncomfortable at his own wedding.

If I was a bridesmaid, I would have spent the whole day in the horrors, trying to keep her away from any open flames!

Reactions: 11
Wow that’s mental Carry on more fool him I was told he does the dirt on her not sure how true it is but sad individuals these bloggers

Reactions: 3
She’s a stunning girl. I think because she’s so photogenic it comes across as if she’s straining herself to pose. The dancing videos looked natural IMO.
Her dresses were so fab, but she didn’t make jaws drop because she’s always so preened and perfect. She looked no different to how she’d look going for dinner in the Ivy.
mad for the hubby, he looked like a third wheel.. did anyone tell him it was his wedding day too?
The engagement ring is literally beautiful and she went and took away from it with the horrendous wedding ring? Now it looks like dress jewellery.

Reactions: 10
The engagement ring is literally beautiful and she went and took away from it with the horrendous wedding ring? Now it looks like dress jewellery.
Yeah I agree, her engagement ring is absolutely devine and very classy. The wedding band won't age well and is like something a Hollywood celebrity would wear. I can see her changing it for a plain band or like a half eternity ring in a few years. Open rings like that aren't the most structurally strong rings and can cause injury because you're more likely to catch something in the open setting and yank your finger. I was told this by a jewellers when browsing a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 6
That ring is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. You’d be forgiven for thinking it fell out of a lucky bag

Reactions: 9
I’ve been bridesmaid several times, and each time I can confirm the bride has no idea where her phone was the entire day.. or maybe for a few days after. I understand its her job to constantly be ‘on’ but this is the one day you can’t relive.
Looked like a blogger event really, not one of them cracked a smile.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.