Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually incredible how she is still finding ways to mention her wedding and just bring up wedding content in general months later. Talking about her wedding and using the 🥺 emoji have become her personality.

Reactions: 9
Let me guess she will tell everyone how she is obsessed with weddings, got married once using the basic witch Instagram template wedding and now we can all do it too!!!

Reactions: 4
It’s actually incredible how she is still finding ways to mention her wedding and just bring up wedding content in general months later. Talking about her wedding and using the 🥺 emoji have become her personality.
You're giving her too much credit here!
She doesn't have a personality?!

Reactions: 2
Gosh her hair is just done but looks like she’s awful roots. I know she wanted smudged look but her hair is too bright to carry that, just looks like she badly needs her hair done

Reactions: 12
Lauren says "what a time to be alive" as the restrictions lift....she's clueless! Alot of people died the past two years including people within my own family. She's an absolute c*nt!

Reactions: 13
That root smudge 😆 she could have saved herself about €200 if she just let her roots grow out a bit. Pathetic looking. Can’t believe she paid for that 🤣pretending she loves it then. I am never impressed with anything I see from zero one

Reactions: 8
That root smudge 😆 she could have saved herself about €200 if she just let her roots grow out a bit. Pathetic looking. Can’t believe she paid for that 🤣pretending she loves it then. I am never impressed with anything I see from zero one
Neither am I?!? Do they all get it free??

Reactions: 2
Lauren says "what a time to be alive" as the restrictions lift....she's clueless! Alot of people died the past two years including people within my own family. She's an absolute c*nt!
I can't believe she wrote that 😳

Reactions: 3
She deleted it- it’s not up anymore

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe how selfish and self centred this women has become. I’m in shock tbh

Reactions: 3
She does things like this wayyyy to often. An absolute dope.

Reactions: 5
Does she live in finglas? I’m sure I saw her today, the eyebrows didn’t looks as over powering in real life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.